Allen East 45 - 0 Valley 2022 Playoffs

BuckeyeBond
Riding the Bench

Re: Region 24: #15 Valley @ #2 Allen East

Post by BuckeyeBond »

Honestly, how the heck are these teams even in the same region? You’d think Allen East would be in a northwest Ohio region not a south eastern Ohio region. How does the state make these regions up? Just curious.

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

BuckeyeBond wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:40 pm Honestly, how the heck are these teams even in the same region? You’d think Allen East would be in a northwest Ohio region not a south eastern Ohio region. How does the state make these regions up? Just curious.
Yeah it’s crazy how some of these teams get paired up it’s like this in every region really.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Anyone know if the game will be streamed?

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

I think playoff games can’t be. But I could be completely wrong. I’m sure the OHSAA has their hands in it and would cost some money if it is, so you might find that

NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Post by NewApproved »

What is Valley’s record? A losing one. One and done. Waste of time game. Contraction is needed in Ohio High School Football.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

I watched a few games on YouTube of Allen east and the first thing you notice is they have a very dynamic qb and a massive 240lb rb and just the overall size of all of their players they are all pretty big the qb takes lots of chances and loves to go deep looks like they teams could run on them with some success they look really good but I also think burg and west both beat them pretty easily but it will take valleys best game this year to pull off a upset

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Well we must be watching different teams.

I do not see but maybe one starter up front bigger than 200. Hoel, the back, may go 200 but he's not 240. Hershberger is a very good athlete at quarterback, but this is not a big football team.

I agree that they are not the caliber of West or Wheelersburg. I believe Portsmouth beats them as well.

The Indians can compete in this game if they come to play after the 3 hour bus ride.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:09 am Well we must be watching different teams.

I do not see but maybe one starter up front bigger than 200. Hoel, the back, may go 200 but he's not 240. Hershberger is a very good athlete at quarterback, but this is not a big football team.

I agree that they are not the caliber of West or Wheelersburg. I believe Portsmouth beats them as well.

The Indians can compete in this game if they come to play after the 3 hour bus ride.
Agree with this assessment. I was much happier to see AE slide into the 2 instead of Tri-Village. I'm hoping to see this one online.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:09 am Well we must be watching different teams.

Lol the announcers said he was 240 lol I think was the Columbus grove game I was talking more of the recievers all just look bigger than what we normally see look at ours they are kinda thin

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

If we somehow contain the qb we can win but he will be the best player we have played this year he is so shifty and fast plus throws a good deep ball but will throw ints sometimes because he takes so many risk deep with them staying in the no huddle our guys will be gassed and we are beat up the teams that had a little success on them used quick slants and ran the ball straight up the middle they are great against running to the outside they will blitz a lot I think we will be able to score against them but just like so many games this year it will depend on how well we play defense

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Let’s go Indians!! Leave it on the field….

purplegold
Riding the Bench

Post by purplegold »

Does anyone know if this will be streamed? Would love to watch the game, but can't make the 3 hour trip.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Good luck to Valley tonight...hope to see them pull off the upset*

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Allen East 45 - 0 Valley 2022 Playoffs

Post by mattash »

Allen East 45 - 0 Valley

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott