Round 3- #6. Wheelersburg (9-3) Vs # 2. Harvest Prep (12-0)

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Round 3- #6. Wheelersburg (9-3) Vs # 2. Harvest Prep (12-0)

Post by formerfcfan »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:26 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:25 pm
RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:23 pm

“Thanks, Art. Some of the bozo Burg posters are going to stroke out learning that.”
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats on involving yourself on a topic that didn’t even address you. Sorry that you took personal offense on a comment that didn’t even reference a post you had made on the thread.
Never claimed it did. Just pointing out your self-righteous hypocrisy.
Haha. You just proved my point.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:27 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:25 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats on involving yourself on a topic that didn’t even address you. Sorry that you took personal offense on a comment that didn’t even reference a post you had made on the thread.
All I proved is that you’re a hypocrite, but nice try.
Last edited by RBH23 on Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Those of knowledge about this team, how many starters are returning from last year and do they have any transfers from other schools this year?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:28 pm

All I proved is that your a hypocrite, but nice try.
You didn’t prove anything. The fact of the matter is you inserted yourself into a discussion that didn’t concern you, unless you are indeed a village idiot that hadn’t revealed himself yet on the thread by that point.

Posters from every school fall into one of two categories: Good Poster or Bad Poster. I’m not familiar with your body of work, but it’s apparent judging by who/what you come to the defense of which category you probably fall into!

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:37 pm
You didn’t prove anything. The fact of the matter is you inserted yourself into a discussion that didn’t concern you, unless you are indeed a village idiot that hadn’t revealed himself yet on the thread by that point.

Posters from every school fall into one of two categories: Good Poster or Bad Poster. I’m not familiar with your body of work, but it’s apparent judging by who/what you come to the defense of which category you probably fall into!
“Doesn’t concern me”? I’m a Burg fan on an open forum about a Burg football game. Wtf are you talking about?

Again, back to your judgmental self righteousness. Can I assume you are a bad poster based on the childish name calling? You seem to be one of the few doing it.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

how can you be in SEO and bet against burg

my moneys on Ed Miller Larry Hall legacy over a “prep”
school

buckle up

SciotO County boys ain’t really easy to beat. they’ll are ya earn it.

get em Burg💪

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:40 pm

“Doesn’t concern me”? I’m a Burg fan on an open forum about a Burg football game. Wtf are you talking about?

Again, back to your judgmental self righteousness. Can I assume you are a bad poster based on the childish name calling? You seem to be one of the few doing it.
The discussion I’m referring to was me commiserating with art_ on some of the unsavory comments earlier espoused on the thread. Some of those comments we were alluding to get discussed year over year.

Did I say something to the effect of “all Burg fans are bozos?”
No. I was only voicing my displeasure at some of what had been said. The fact of the matter is that, yes, some of the Burg posters have gotten worse. Sometimes they increase in numbers. That’s a topic worth fair discussion in light of comments made earlier in the thread (some of which were deeply disrespectful that have no place on a football forum — the mods apparently agree, which is why some got deleted.)

There are good Burg guys on here. My comment isn’t directed at them. I don’t have a stake against Burg — have friends from there, who work there and teach there. I believe you’ll find the merits of my general attitude toward Wheelersburg in what I said in my response to art_ (that you cut out.)

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I don’t buy the claim on property damage in the HP parking lot. I’ve been to HP at least 30 times for games and have never had any problems there. The parking lot is also abutted by two roads that has cruisers driving past every three minutes.

Bradysmith2
Waterboy

Post by Bradysmith2 »

TheLurker wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:25 pm
Bradysmith2 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:34 pm Well I can tell you this. I will be at that game rooting for Wheelersburg. I have never seen a more cheap shot team than Harvest Prep. They hit out of bounds. Hit the qb late. Holding on every play. Cheap shot kids after the play was over. #6 was pretending to mast****it on the West Muskingum fans. West M players gave each other a high 5 and was given a penalty. Harvest players were literally daring the official to throw a flag and they wouldn’t. West m had cars damaged in the parking lot. There 26 fans were screaming obscenities and the players and fans. They are talented. What do you expect for a recruiting team. But players, coaches and fans are the most disgusting group we have ever seen.
This is a serious allegation if true. I'm going to call the school and whatever police department to get more info and report them to OSHAA.

It’s 100% true. We have video and pictures of everything

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:06 pm I don’t buy the claim on property damage in the HP parking lot. I’ve been to HP at least 30 times for games and have never had any problems there. The parking lot is also abutted by two roads that has cruisers driving past every three minutes.
I seen the post from the lady and it’s laughable. Her hood has a huge dent in it on the drivers side, something that you would immediately notice once you got to your car. Definitely is something that you would notice immediately! I can’t say when or where it happened but one thing I can say is it’s something that would be the first thing you notice when approaching your vehicle.

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Last few on West Muskingum I’m sure you thought that the facemask was a “dirty Cheap-shot play” After further review it was your own player and not ours doing the tugging…
35BD0DC1-276D-4A53-968C-7207F9D68EFB.jpeg

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I don’t really see how it could’ve happened in the parking lot of a game. The way that dent looks, something rather heavy would have had to come down from a halfway decent height.

I would’ve noticed as soon as I got in the drivers seat. Like hmmm one side of the hood is lower than the other.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:52 pm
RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:40 pm

The discussion I’m referring to was me commiserating with art_ on some of the unsavory comments earlier espoused on the thread. Some of those comments we were alluding to get discussed year over year.

Did I say something to the effect of “all Burg fans are bozos?”
No. I was only voicing my displeasure at some of what had been said. The fact of the matter is that, yes, some of the Burg posters have gotten worse. Sometimes they increase in numbers. That’s a topic worth fair discussion in light of comments made earlier in the thread (some of which were deeply disrespectful that have no place on a football forum — the mods apparently agree, which is why some got deleted.)

There are good Burg guys on here. My comment isn’t directed at them. I don’t have a stake against Burg — have friends from there, who work there and teach there. I believe you’ll find the merits of my general attitude toward Wheelersburg in what I said in my response to art_ (that you cut out.)

Don’t sweat it RBH23, he’s referring to probably me because I voiced my opinion about this stadium on a site where you are supposed to be able to voice your opinion but this is the America we live in now, no one is allowed to voice their opinions anymore without being called an “idiot” or a “clown” or a “bozo”.

I’ve said it on here before about this stadium, I don’t like it. I hate the drive to there. The stands are to far from the field. Burg has never won there!

Will I be there! I’m going to try and make it.

Also, seen on here people bitching about Burg not showing up for games anymore. Lot of old Burg fans can’t make the trips anymore and if it’s streamed for free that’s definitely going to cut back on the fans in attendance.

I’ll never stop posting on here so if you have trouble with what I post, carry on my wayward son!!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:40 pm I don’t really see how it could’ve happened in the parking lot of a game. The way that dent looks, something rather heavy would have had to come down from a halfway decent height.

I would’ve noticed as soon as I got in the drivers seat. Like hmmm one side of the hood is lower than the other.

Not exactly. Two people could have been horsing around and fell back on it and the parking lot could be dark. Burg’s parking lot has quite a few dark spots that this would go unnoticed!

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:40 pm I don’t really see how it could’ve happened in the parking lot of a game. The way that dent looks, something rather heavy would have had to come down from a halfway decent height.

Exactly but hey it’s fits the narrative they wanna paint so whatever…..

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:46 pm

Not exactly. Two people could have been horsing around and fell back on it and the parking lot could be dark. Burg’s parking lot has quite a few dark spots that this would go unnoticed!
So the two people in this case HAS to be people from the home team then right? Still really unfair to say the fans from Prep damaged my vehicle. Fishy thing to me is how you still didn’t see damage to the hood of your car until you left your house the next day and got to a parking lot somewhere and then decided to grab a pic?????

TheLurker
Waterboy

Post by TheLurker »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:24 pm 366D133D-4587-4E1A-BE43-0CE67DF24046.jpeg

You can be the judge is this something you would notice immediately or something that you wouldn’t catch till the next day after you left your home and got to a parking lot somewhere?
Yea, no way that wasn't seen immediately after getting in the car. That smells like BS all day. I'm still going to follow up on the claims and if nothing is found, I will call out that person explicitly because that's some foul-smelling salt.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

TheLurker wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:04 pm
HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:24 pm 366D133D-4587-4E1A-BE43-0CE67DF24046.jpeg

You can be the judge is this something you would notice immediately or something that you wouldn’t catch till the next day after you left your home and got to a parking lot somewhere?
Yea, no way that wasn't seen immediately after getting in the car. That smells like BS all day. I'm still going to follow up on the claims and if nothing is found, I will call out that person explicitly because that's some foul-smelling salt.

Yeah, that is a little fishy if she drove it most of the next day and then noticed it.

Raider2
Riding the Bench

Post by Raider2 »

Yeah I don't believe that it happened there. You would have noticed that. It's clearly damage from someone jumping on the hood tho

On Probation :mrgreen:
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:44 pm
Taylormade wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:56 pm

My god,with every post you become more and more a Richard Noggin

Don’t read my post then clown!!

Everything thing I said in this post azzhole is true.

HP will bring about 50 fans.

Burg is 0-3 at Nelsonville in the playoffs, so therefore Burg has never played well there.

You worry about your Tigers and West and I’ll worry about HP.
Why so many Ironton fans chiming in on a game that their team is not involved? I know Ironton is envious of Burg’s success not only in football but all sports, however this is a bit much.
I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there. This coming from someone who posts on every Ironton thread lol.

Good luck to the Pirates, I really like their chances in this game, as I posted earlier.

Return to “Football”