Round 3- #5. Portsmouth West (11-1) Vs # 1. Ironton (12-0)

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Re: Round 3- #5. Portsmouth West (11-1) Vs # 1. Ironton (12-0)

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Mustard,
I can assure you I’m not his dad, but am a person who has known him since he was born. This young man is a wonderful person on and off the field. He is a leader and a hard worker who cares about kids and their success. If you didn’t know him you would never know about him playing at Michigan State-Big Ten championships, catching a touchdown to beat Ohio State, catching a touchdown in the 100th Rose Bowl. Winning 53 games in his first what 5 seasons at Ironton with 2 back to back state runner ups. It’s okay that he either took your job, or beat your team as a coach, or sat/cut your son from his team or is getting those players that your team isn’t getting now. We can all tell from your posts that you are in need of some doctors care. Jealousy will take years off your life—keep being jealous!!

SiderSam
Waterboy

Post by SiderSam »

About 24 hrs before The West Senators raid the Trojan Coliseum!
No reason there should be an empty seat in the house or not at least 5 rows deep around the field. #riseupSENATORNATION

🟠⬛️WESTSIDE🟠⬛️
SiderSam
Waterboy

Post by SiderSam »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:00 pm Mustard,
I can assure you I’m not his dad, but am a person who has known him since he was born. This young man is a wonderful person on and off the field. He is a leader and a hard worker who cares about kids and their success. If you didn’t know him you would never know about him playing at Michigan State-Big Ten championships, catching a touchdown to beat Ohio State, catching a touchdown in the 100th Rose Bowl. Winning 53 games in his first what 5 seasons at Ironton with 2 back to back state runner ups. It’s okay that he either took your job, or beat your team as a coach, or sat/cut your son from his team or is getting those players that your team isn’t getting now. We can all tell from your posts that you are in need of some doctors care. Jealousy will take years off your life—keep being jealous!!
Why so personal? You do understand people get on here mostly to just do exactly what is happening now. They say things that they can’t say in person. Let it go bro! Anyone who actually knows better knows what he is and what he’s done. Don’t let it eat at you so bad.
It’s all a set up. JUST RELAX 😉

🟠⬛️WESTSIDE🟠⬛️
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

Clevelandbrowns all tore up over words on a social media form 😂 ,good thing he not a Horrible ref and have to hear the Heckling from the stands 😂. He just wanted to Bragg about knowing Mr. Shady since birth 😂😂

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Not tore up guys. Just love hearing all this BS, but no proof, no suspensions!!! Ha ha!!

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

Pinwheel wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:46 pm Clevelandbrowns all tore up over words on a social media form 😂 ,good thing he not a Horrible ref and have to hear the Heckling from the stands 😂. He just wanted to Bragg about knowing Mr. Shady since birth 😂😂
:lol: :lol:

He definitely tore up. I’ve never said anything bad about the coach lol. I actually think it’s time for everyone to recruit kids. If a kid wants to go somewhere and play let him.

But coming on here defending he’s not making contact or contact isn’t being made is just the dumbest thing one can say about it. I mean he’s got valley’s best player, northwest’s best freshman, Huntingtons best running back, two of Ashlands best players. This has been going on since his second year. He may be everything brownie says he is but throwin shade at other coaches, come on. Wake up bro

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

mustard wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:19 pm
Pinwheel wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:46 pm Clevelandbrowns all tore up over words on a social media form 😂 ,good thing he not a Horrible ref and have to hear the Heckling from the stands 😂. He just wanted to Bragg about knowing Mr. Shady since birth 😂😂
:lol: :lol:

He definitely tore up. I’ve never said anything bad about the coach lol. I actually think it’s time for everyone to recruit kids. If a kid wants to go somewhere and play let him.

But coming on here defending he’s not making contact or contact isn’t being made is just the dumbest thing one can say about it. I mean he’s got valley’s best player, northwest’s best freshman, Huntingtons best running back, two of Ashlands best players. This has been going on since his second year. He may be everything brownie says he is but throwin shade at other coaches, come on. Wake up bro

It is pretty well known for a fact on here that his hero even went to a valley basketball game to recruit Perkins,so evidently his hero could care less who knows he is after other kids 😂 so why he care

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

It’s funny reading some of these posts by guys that never did anything with their lives. Southern Ohio is full of Arm Chair QBs and story tellers. All this stuff you post about coach Pendelton I doubt any of you would say it to his face. You have to talk behind a screen name. Chicken 💩 world we love in these days. This area is full of cowards.

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

Some of you Ironton fans act like he’s some sort of god

bunch of odd ducks the lot of you.

I bet some of you got his autograph.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

XandOs wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:59 pm
SiderSam wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:15 pm I really hope that Ironton comes in Cocky and looking ahead, Which I really think they will. This West team has their backs against the wall, but are not to be underestimated because they can be really good! It ultimately comes down to who executes better and wants it more tomorrow! I think a lot of people will be surprised with the outcome!
Ironton isn’t overlooking West. I think Pendelton put extra emphasis on this game and is taking it a little bit personal. Ironton will be ready to play tomorrow night and prove to everyone who the toughest program is.
I’m sure trevon wants to win this one really bad. But I’m confused as to why he would take it personal. Most people from here appreciated his play more than anything and followed him at the next level closely. I’m not sure why he would be vengeful towards them.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

SiderBlood wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:31 pm
SiderSam wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:15 pm I really hope that Ironton comes in Cocky and looking ahead, Which I really think they will. This West team has their backs against the wall, but are not to be underestimated because they can be really good! It ultimately comes down to who executes better and wants it more tomorrow! I think a lot of people will be surprised with the outcome!
Ironton isn’t overlooking West. I think Pendelton put extra emphasis on this game and is taking it a little bit personal. Ironton will be ready to play tomorrow night and prove to everyone who the toughest program is.
I’m sure trevon wants to win this one really bad. But I’m confused as to why he would take it personal. Most people from here appreciated his play more than anything and followed him at the next level closely. I’m not sure why he would be vengeful towards them.

It’s been said the West program passed over him for another coach. I’ve also heard from Wheelersburg people on here that West flat didn’t want him. I figured that would add fuel to the fire and motivate him and our Tigers to come ready to play.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

XandOs wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:49 pm
SiderBlood wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:31 pm

It’s been said the West program passed over him for another coach. I’ve also heard from Wheelersburg people on here that West flat didn’t want him. I figured that would add fuel to the fire and motivate him and our Tigers to come ready to play.
Ben Johnson was the coach from 2014-2020.
1. There was no job opening.
2. West went 10-2 in 2017 with the only losses coming to a very good Johnstown team in round 2 of the the playoffs, and the eventual state champions Wheelersburg. How would you fire or or not renew the contract of a teacher and coach who at the time looked like was in it for the long haul? In hind sight, that wasn’t the case. If you could look in the future then I would say he would have been welcomed with open arms. To say “West” didn’t want him is absurd. It was unfortunate timing.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

In other words himmm whittle feelings got hurt 😢😭..... maybe they didn't want him based on what he could do as a coach maybe it was something else? Personality? , The way he treated people during his time at west? Didn't want his shady ways because they have higher standards for the west kids and wanted to keep the west kids involved? All questions .

Last I checked, calling people chicken poop behind a screen name seems to fit the accusation 😂😂😂😂

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Would be really nice if people could just simply discuss things on here, without everything turning into a back and forth bickering match. Before someone goes to the classic "Don't be so soft or sensitive" type of post it honestly has nothing to do with that. Like anything else in life, things get old. If the back and forth was only 25-50% of the time it wouldn't bother most of us.. but instead it is literally every. single. post for some of you. Balance my friends it's not that hard lol

SWHITE2002
JV Team

Post by SWHITE2002 »

One transfer from Ashland hasn’t played since the first 5 weeks when it was said two were being held out for questions on their transfers?

Ohio doesn’t recognize open enrollment from another state. So if his guardians were not residents in the Ironton district then he should not have been playing and any games he participated in would have to be forfeited. Was this ever resolved?

SWHITE2002
JV Team

Post by SWHITE2002 »

Pinwheel wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:12 pm It is pretty well known for a fact on here that his hero even went to a valley basketball game to recruit Perkins,so evidently his hero could care less who knows he is after other kids 😂 so why he care
And this story is verified by an ex SOC II coach with about 30 years of experience and known to have integrity. So he isn’t making stuff up. Fact

Employs assistant coaches with a recruiting organization on the staff with known direct connections to current players on the team before they were “residents” of Ironton. Fact

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

XandOs wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:19 pm It’s funny reading some of these posts by guys that never did anything with their lives. Southern Ohio is full of Arm Chair QBs and story tellers. All this stuff you post about coach Pendelton I doubt any of you would say it to his face. You have to talk behind a screen name. Chicken 💩 world we love in these days. This area is full of cowards.
Big Facts!

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

bbjunky81 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:33 am
mustard wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:00 pm
XandOs wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:54 am

Same type of kids were at Ironton before and they weren’t going D1. Coach Lutz sent the occasional. I’ve heard some of you even say it’s the recruiting guys. Well don’t they represent kids from other schools in area as well. Doesn’t seem to be working for those kids. Wonder what the secret formula is? 😉
:lol:

Secret Formular

1. Blow up social Media
2. Talk to kids at other schools
3. Go to their basketball games
4. Have a 247 recruiter on staff
5. have head coach be the AD
6. Find apartments for kids to live in
7. Embellish Preferred walk on

I don't know much about lutz, other than I heard he did the same thing, only on the down low. :lol: :lol:
I like to think I'm a neutral observer / see both sides.... but come on ya'll this is one is pretty funny :lol: :lol:
Mustard is salty AF! Grow up its 2022! Let the kids play where they want!

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Good luck to PWHS

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”