Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

R.RSports
Waterboy

Re: Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by R.RSports »

kantucky wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:30 am
Bfan99 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:12 am
BigSpoon wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:16 am https://youtu.be/pzSdXdTcaC4
Wow this is a “Christian” school? The big coach in the pregame speech dropped some pretty big profanities. Calling Burg Bast***s and then saying they run their God****n mouth to much!? Then you have multiple kids dropping F bombs throughout the game. Go checkout the school’s website, noway school officials condone this behavior.
I seen the one video, who produced it, I cannot say. Whether its by just a fan or someone at the school but its starts with rap music that repeatedly uses the 'N Word'. I was shocked as this sure doesn't match up. Check it out, horrible!!!! Then you hear one guy say (about Burg) "F$&% those N-word'

Tigers take em down! take em down for The Burg too!!

https://youtu.be/pzSdXdTcaC4

I wouldn't look too much into this. Emotions are high for a huge game. Coaches and players both cuss on the field and in the locker room before and during the game. Not condoning the behavior just seeing it for what it is..

Hoping for a great game tonight!

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Things happen 😂

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Oh come on! Grown adults, in these positions of authority, calling kids Bas+ards and the N-word?! That's way over the top! Even for a secular school. Hard to say what they're saying about Ironton's kids. I'm angry for the kids at Wheelersburg!! They don't deserve that and neither do Ironton's team

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

After watching a couple of Harvest Preps games, especially against Wheelersburg, I like the Fighting Tigers chances. Irontons not a one dimensional team and I feel Irontons D at this point is much better than the Pirates in that game. I know it’s all about matchups. I say…..

Go Fighting Tigers……..

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

I still believe Ironton will win this one.
Maybe by a score of 35-13 I know prep is quick but so is Ironton and Ironton’s linebackers are difference makers in any game.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The winner of this game will be the one that punishes the others offense. The winner needs to be the most physical one. It needs to be a slobber-knocker from the better defense.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

I have heard HP likes to intimidate with thug behavior. Ironton does not get intimidated, so it should be an interesting game.

GO TIGERS!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

frankie wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:30 am I have heard HP likes to intimidate with thug behavior. Ironton does not get intimidated, so it should be an interesting game.

GO TIGERS!
Heard wrong...Prep was all class against Burg both years. Any talk about discipline with Prep is only in regard to penalties (mostly false starts) and turnovers. They've built a program they should be proud of.*

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Wow this is a “Christian” school? The big coach in the pregame speech dropped some pretty big profanities. Calling Burg Bast***s and then saying they run their God****n mouth to much!? Then you have multiple kids dropping F bombs throughout the game. Go checkout the school’s website, noway school officials condone this behavior.
kantucky wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:30 am
I seen the one video, who produced it, I cannot say. Whether its by just a fan or someone at the school but its starts with rap music that repeatedly uses the 'N Word'. I was shocked as this sure doesn't match up. Check it out, horrible!!!! Then you hear one guy say (about Burg) "F$&% those N-word'

Tigers take em down! take em down for The Burg too!!

https://youtu.be/pzSdXdTcaC4
Just so you know, you both look like incredible morons with these dumb opinions.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:41 am
frankie wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:30 am I have heard HP likes to intimidate with thug behavior. Ironton does not get intimidated, so it should be an interesting game.

GO TIGERS!
Heard wrong...Prep was all class against Burg both years. Any talk about discipline with Prep is only in regard to penalties (mostly false starts) and turnovers. They've built a program they should be proud of.*
OK :roll:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:41 am Heard wrong...Prep was all class against Burg both years. Any talk about discipline with Prep is only in regard to penalties (mostly false starts) and turnovers. They've built a program they should be proud of.*
I sat on HP’s side. They were nice. I’m pretty sure I was the only person at the game from this site. They run a spread offense so the shot gun snap was a struggle for them in the downpour

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Seems from a search of this site that the word “thug” only comes up when we are talking about black kids. Disappointing to see, especially from Ironton, given our racial makeup both now and in the past.

As mentioned, Prep has played clean games in the past. Expect another tonight, penalties notwithstanding. Ironton has plenty of problems in that department themselves. Best team wins.

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

GO TIGERS!
Nah that was 61 from Burg that started the Thug/bully antics going out of his way to run into and bump one of our middle school ball boys pregame and then proceeded to do the same bs on field like stepping on one of HP players legs with malice intent while he was in the ground. He literally got up looked down at the HP players leg and stepped on it then pushed hard off it trying to injure him. I’m sick of the Thug narrative you all try to paint. Certainly if you purposely step on a thugs leg would you expect him to react accordingly? Ok maybe not what if you seen a thug getting punched. You would expect a thing to pinch back right!? In these clips you will see who the thugs ARENT!
First clip is from last week Vs Burg and the other Vs Buckeye Valley a month or so ago.

https://youtu.be/Mxth-xIv_c8

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:29 pm Seems from a search of this site that the word “thug” only comes up when we are talking about black kids. Disappointing to see, especially from Ironton, given our racial makeup both now and in the past.

As mentioned, Prep has played clean games in the past. Expect another tonight, penalties notwithstanding. Ironton has plenty of problems in that department themselves. Best team wins.
It’s sad I try to ignore it but it’s tuff, thanks tho Bob best of luck tonight!

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:41 am

GO TIGERS!
I agree…I was at both games and didn’t see any type of “thug” behavior from players or fans. The basketball games between the two teams have been the same as well.

A Kinder Yogi
Waterboy

Post by A Kinder Yogi »

GO PREP

Y'all are just gonna have to prove that!
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:29 pm Seems from a search of this site that the word “thug” only comes up when we are talking about black kids. Disappointing to see, especially from Ironton, given our racial makeup both now and in the past.

Yep. Fools will cast aspersions on kids for dumb reasons, even if they are lies. Truth be told all the kids playing tonight have more in common than they do difference, and they all see it & know it. It’s the beauty of it being a kids’ game.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Tigerbob last I checked thug is a behavior not a race. Leaving it at that, Bobby.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

frankie wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm Tigerbob last I checked thug is a behavior not a race. Leaving it at that.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

frankie wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm Tigerbob last I checked thug is a behavior not a race. Leaving it at that.

Return to “Football”