August 18, 2023 Ironton 17 - 14 Wheelersburg

Alumboy
Waterboy

Re: Wheelersburg @ Ironton Week 1

Post by Alumboy »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:31 pm
Alumboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:12 pm
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:40 am

Who are ya sources? Surely you can tell. Its not a criminal conspiracy. IM REALLY CURIOUS if real people actually exist on the other side of these SEO "i heard somebody say" stories? 🤣

I think its a passive aggressive way of wanting to say something knowing its false and not have to stand on it. Lol
Buddy did I hurt you feelings? I’m just repeating what I’ve been told. Lol its okay to be the little brother in SEO
I just lol that you seo dudes dont even realize ya tellin on yaselves when you post like that. 🤣 Boy dont NEVER do a crime with these goofs cause #1. They are telling. SUPER TELLING!! Lmao & #2 They are gonna rat on u and themselves and barely even realize it cause in their lil sheltered minds the story sound good. Lol

🛑👈🤣
Really glad you’re able to find out that I’m from SEO when this website is literally SEOpreps. We got Sherlock Holmes over here 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Stay mad 😁

SPelf
Freshman Team

Post by SPelf »

I think Burg QB comes out slinging it. I foresee a good game here. Just my opinion, but with all this college attention some of these Ironton players get, you gotta wonder if there is pressure on the Tiger staff to force touches to their special guys as opposed to playing smart situational football.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

SPelf wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:18 pm I think Burg QB comes out slinging it. I foresee a good game here. Just my opinion, but with all this college attention some of these Ironton players get, you gotta wonder if there is pressure on the Tiger staff to force touches to their special guys as opposed to playing smart situational football.
More pressure on Burg staff. Not too long ago the Pirates were by far the best program in the area. If Ironton wins again that will really put them at the top of the area football food chain.

SPelf
Freshman Team

Post by SPelf »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:43 pm
SPelf wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:18 pm I think Burg QB comes out slinging it. I foresee a good game here. Just my opinion, but with all this college attention some of these Ironton players get, you gotta wonder if there is pressure on the Tiger staff to force touches to their special guys as opposed to playing smart situational football.
More pressure on Burg staff. Not too long ago the Pirates were by far the best program in the area. If Ironton wins again that will really put them at the top of the area football food chain.
Really if we are honest burg was only “dominant” in the Vass years.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Alumboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:41 pm
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:31 pm
Alumboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:12 pm
Buddy did I hurt you feelings? I’m just repeating what I’ve been told. Lol its okay to be the little brother in SEO
I just lol that you seo dudes dont even realize ya tellin on yaselves when you post like that. 🤣 Boy dont NEVER do a crime with these goofs cause #1. They are telling. SUPER TELLING!! Lmao & #2 They are gonna rat on u and themselves and barely even realize it cause in their lil sheltered minds the story sound good. Lol

🛑👈🤣
Really glad you’re able to find out that I’m from SEO when this website is literally SEOpreps. We got Sherlock Holmes over here 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Stay mad 😁
Ya not that great at readin a room cutty. 🤣 I'm makin fun of you. 🛑👈👀🤣

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

SPelf wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:51 pm
Really if we are honest burg was only “dominant” in the Vass years.
🎯👈 BINGO. a very small window. Before & since that very SMALL time period Ironton has dominated.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Always a good game but the narrative is silly. 🤣

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Yes. Burg has only been able to make it outta their region 3 times in the last TWO AND A HALF DECADES & Ironton has been to 3 outta the last 4 state title games and won 3 outta last 4 games vs burg

Enormous pressure is on burg to produce tonight.

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

Is the game on mytown tv on youtube? Does anyone have the link.

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

Yes

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Anyone there? If so how’s the crowd looking

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:49 pm Anyone there? If so how’s the crowd looking
I'd imagine the attendance is quite good....

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Mytowntv is showing the game.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

packers80 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:53 pm
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:49 pm Anyone there? If so how’s the crowd looking
I'd imagine the attendance is quite good....
I’d bet my bottom dollar it is but i was just looking for a guess on the size

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Ironton 14
Burg 0

1:00 left in 1st.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Too much speed

Big Blue Nation
Waterboy

Post by Big Blue Nation »

FIDO wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:34 pmToo much speed
You able to watch where you’re at?

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Yes!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Someone get Pendleton some water. Every time they show him on spectrum hes choking...get that man some Aqua and a mint!

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

That pressure creeping around his throat…😂

Return to “Football”