November 17, 2023 Eastern Meigs 19 - 20 Caldwell

Baldeagle
Varsity

Re: Caldwell v Eastern

Post by Baldeagle »

Roll out those bassitballs Caldwell. Those Foreskins are gonna get beat by the big green gridiron machine.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Region 27 Final: Caldwell v Eastern

Post by thirtyonetrap »

thelegend wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:31 am
thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:59 pm Eastern runs three plays. Two runs and one pass. Come stop it if you can. But me thinks Coldwell is much too soft. Eagles in a route. :mrgreen:
Calling a team "much too soft" is so funny, because Eastern lost to a mediocre WV school :lol: :lol:
We saw what happened to Coldwell when they faced a strong running team in Fort Frye. Yeah that’s right they got bareassed. That’s pretty much what to expect in this game, a good old bareassing. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

caldwellbasketball wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:58 pm Each teams offensive strength seems to be the others perceived defensive weakness. Caldwell has tremendous athletes on the outside and an experienced qb. Looking forward to a great game. Go Skin's
Those “tremendous athletes” will be tough to see by the QB when he’s spending most of the game flat on his back. But the game will be pretty much over during the intimidation phase during pregame, just like it has been the past three weeks. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
jimmiehoffa
Waterboy

Post by jimmiehoffa »

What intimidation are you referring to? The parent sitting in their lawn chairs?

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

The only advantage Eastern has in this game is the weather. The rain may hurt Caldwells passing game.

Wildcatone
Riding the Bench

Post by Wildcatone »

BJCassady wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:45 pm Warren is a nice venue, however, I would have thought that Marietta would be an easier bus ride for both teams.

Hopefully, the ticket prices have been reduced by the OHSAA to something much more affordable so that both schools have their largest fan base turnouts of the season. Especially, a more reasonable price for the student bodies.

Going with fellow TVC member Eastern for the win.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

I agree but since Marietta college owns the stadium, it might make it a little harder to get the approval. They are already fleecing the high school for the use of that stadium. My concern would be driving on those winding and hilly roads getting to Warren. Thank God no snow in the forecast.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Fanatic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:39 am The only advantage Eastern has in this game is the weather. The rain may hurt Caldwells passing game.
That, and much superior toughness and the intimidation tactics. I’ve seen it all season, Coldwell is soft. They beat teams that aren’t physical. But they crumble against the physical teams. Eastern will bust them up physically. Could be a bareassing once the pads start cracking.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

jimmiehoffa wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:14 pm What intimidation are you referring to? The parent sitting in their lawn chairs?
In about 24 you won’t have to ask. :mrgreen:

jimmiehoffa
Waterboy

Post by jimmiehoffa »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:15 pm
jimmiehoffa wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:14 pm What intimidation are you referring to? The parent sitting in their lawn chairs?
Sad that adults feel good about themselves by intimidating kids. It’s a shame since you have a good team.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

24 hours and counting down till JJ and his boys give Caadwell a total bareassing

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

jimmiehoffa wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:24 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:15 pm
Sad that adults feel good about themselves by intimidating kids. It’s a shame since you have a good team.
What’s sad is you spin and twist and flip and try to make excuses because you know there’s impending doom for your team. Makes you look weak. You’d be better off just admitting the inevitable, which is an Eastern route over your Skins. Bet you won’t though because it makes you feel good to degrade others in attempt to get sympathy. Embarrassing.

jimmiehoffa
Waterboy

Post by jimmiehoffa »

Not from Caldwell sir. A southeast Ohio football fan that finds your comments on this site juvenile. I have read your comments and you constantly berate, and name call, the kids (schools) that you play. It’s ridiculous that you constantly embarrass your school and community. Let the kids have fun and play the game.

I wish both schools success and a safe game.

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Caadwell got no chance

bone1978
Waterboy

Post by bone1978 »

jimmiehoffa wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:02 pm Not from Caldwell sir. A southeast Ohio football fan that finds your comments on this site juvenile. I have read your comments and you constantly berate, and name call, the kids (schools) that you play. It’s ridiculous that you constantly embarrass your school and community. Let the kids have fun and play the game.

Just be happy that they haven't thrown out any racial slurs for a few weeks.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

bone1978 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:45 pm
jimmiehoffa wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:02 pm Not from Caldwell sir. A southeast Ohio football fan that finds your comments on this site juvenile. I have read your comments and you constantly berate, and name call, the kids (schools) that you play. It’s ridiculous that you constantly embarrass your school and community. Let the kids have fun and play the game.

Just be happy that they haven't thrown out any racial slurs for a few weeks.
Still don’t believe that happened. Racine fans will say anything when they get bareassed.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

I don’t “name call” but you sure are. And I don’t like being called “sir.” It’s offensive to me. BTW did you see the post where one of your Caldwell brethren referred to Eastern as “the worst team ever”? Hmm… I wonder why you didn’t mention that. What’s juvenile and embarrassing is you denying being a Caldwell fan. You should show more loyalty to your team or just admit you don’t think they can win. The one thing you are right about is the kids having fun. I hope they all enjoy the game and build life long memories. That’s what it’s all about. Go Eagles 🦅

trampoline
Riding the Bench

Post by trampoline »

The old adage that says when you have success and win you should act like you've been there before certainly doesnt apply to these idiots. Its easy to see why the eastern kids act the way they do.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

trampoline wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:33 am The old adage that says when you have success and win you should act like you've been there before certainly doesnt apply to these idiots. Its easy to see why the eastern kids act the way they do.
The adage that fits many of you on here is, give everyone a trophy. It’s funny how people on here chide and ridicule other teams when they know they’re better but demand kindness and humility out of the other teams when they know they’re going to lose. I sure hope some thicker skin and some mental toughness is what Santa brings for some of you on here. :mrgreen:

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Yeah

What he said

Scrooges

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

trampoline wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:33 am The old adage that says when you have success and win you should act like you've been there before certainly doesnt apply to these idiots. Its easy to see why the eastern kids act the way they do.
But they haven't been here before. They've won more playoff games this season (3) than in the previous 50 seasons combined (2)
This will be their 4th playoff game this season which is half of what they had total, coming into this season.

I'm sure the program will return to status quo shorty.

Return to “Football”