Gallia Academy 2024

Geronimo
SEOP

Re: GA football

Post by Geronimo »

Looking like team Toler, who will play ?

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

So who runs the program down there these days? Doctors and Lawyers?

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

sandstorm23 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:51 am So who runs the program down there these days? Doctors and Lawyers?
Same last names that ran the county 50 years ago. Death, taxes, and small town politics.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

GA ran off a darn good coach who cared a lot about the job, the kids, and the community. It's an absolute disgrace and the folks behind it deserve to be named and shamed publicly.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Agreed. But will never happen.

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:08 am GA ran off a darn good coach who cared a lot about the job, the kids, and the community. It's an absolute disgrace and the folks behind it deserve to be named and shamed publicly.
Spill the tea

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

Let’s hear the names!!!

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

In the system, Like I was talking to a GA grad while back he wrestler and that was it he played junior high football he was better than the one that played in front of him this coach was also the track coach, he asked him to run for him , no way coach do you remember, jh football and his answer was sorry !!! I got to work with them every day, that's why, I will not run for you just wrestler. Starting at the top there off springs ,how did most get there jobs, then your puppets want a be there on the Hall of fame community at GA also it's in who you no lol . Just seen one the other day in the parking lot of Tudors, funny . To start at top the ones that are handled jobs,

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Geronimo wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:52 am In the system, Like I was talking to a GA grad while back he wrestler and that was it he played junior high football he was better than the one that played in front of him this coach was also the track coach, he asked him to run for him , no way coach do you remember, jh football and his answer was sorry !!! I got to work with them every day, that's why, I will not run for you just wrestler. Starting at the top there off springs ,how did most get there jobs, then your puppets want a be there on the Hall of fame community at GA also it's in who you no lol . Just seen one the other day in the parking lot of Tudors, funny . To start at top the ones that are handled jobs,
I’m guessing you’re a GA grad. So I have to ask, do they not teach composition or even basic writing skills at that place? I’d really like to know what you’re trying to say is the reason I asked. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

No just show up Friday nights :mrgreen:

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I'm a grad of copper head road want to visit. I ;)

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

Sounds intense, Steve Earle. I’ll stay away.

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

Initially I read that as you being a grad of Mulga Road. Now that is a tough place to come from.

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

No use for staying away, I'm done on this GA common sense can make this one out !!! LoL 😂 :arrow:

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Can say in my time never was beaten by a Jackson, team.

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Geronimo wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:16 pm Can say in my time never was beaten by a Jackson, team.
Hard to be beaten when you never step on the field except to retrieve the tee after the kickoff.

I know, I was D1 fellas
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:04 pm I believe he was put in the position to either be fired or resign.
No. He was never going to be fired.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Barturm was the one D-1 player Meigs way if I can remember never was beat by a Meigs teams, and picking up tees made good money carrying golf clubs for the rich folks not ashamed of that wasn't a bad golfer either ??? But my Iron game not that great, lol

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Sorry though you talking about golf tees,

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Football tee didn't have time to watch you pick up the tee had a game to play ;) :lol:

Return to “Football”