coop wrote:Burg is great.
Valley is really good.

Simple as that.
this year

seasick80
All State

Re: Wheelersburg 35 Valley 13

Post by seasick80 »

I feel like I shouldn't have been a burg poster and posted on this topic. I should have known a Burg and Valley post would explode.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Why would you feel that way???

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Because at 12am and you type so much I cant keep up with you!!! And its about Crabs Brother. Its kind of hilarious, but I also know u have to respond, but I see coop respond that Valley is good and Burg is great. Im in stitches. But it is exploding.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Wait till the Burg ppl wake up and see this

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Lol.

I'm just honestly tired of crabs thinking he can just waltz on here, give his honest opinion on something and then go on his merry way like its a free country or something!!!

Who does that????

Shouldn't he be brought back here in chains like the dead horse this post has become and own up to this somehow??
I'm at a loss for words!!
Ok. Im not really at a loss for words. But I think Valley fans should be forced to build their half of the new highway at the very least for believing that they were the better team coming in.
I mean. At the very least!!!
This is bordering on a sin to have such a horrible opinion and just blurt it out there like they're allowed ...

Come on!!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Crabs gonna waltz on here and give u an earfull!! And then some!!! And I thought Valley was a 7 point favorite myself!!!! What happened?? I don't know. The Burgs the WORD!!!

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

pmow3 wrote:That may be true Coop.

But Crabs Brother didn't say so.... So it's not good enough....

Way to go Crabs...
What a disgrace. How dare you not get on here and admit that Wheelersburg beat Valley and Valley couldn't beat Wheelersburg this year....
How the hell can you ever raise your head above the sand? I am appalled. I mean, you got on here before the game with the belief that your team was good enough and would be right there in this game. I just can't believe you would do that. And then, after the crash, Not rush right back on here just to please these faithful that demand you own up to this giant miscue!!! You should be hunted down. You should have to walk to Wheelersburg (Some fans are into that for some reason) and You, my friend should have to apologize directly to whoever it is that is so upset that you haven't rushed your a$$ back on here and said to the Wheelersburg faithful that you are so sorry... They will not sleep until Everyone on here says it.... Jolly P will not sleep. (Not sure he actually does) D-5 will quit putting up 8-7 predictions..! MAD-DOGG will not put up the Wheelersburg fight song!!!!! Burg Grad 53, 62,64,65,79,81,83,85,92,94,97,99,00,02,03,04,06,07,09,10,12,13,14,17,20,24,25,28,and 29 and 30 Will not post again until you've righted your wrong... Eddie will change his name to Edward. Yabbadabbadoo will buy a gas peddle and brakes for his car instead of using his FEET..!!!!! I'm telling you!! Wheelersburg will not be the same!!! Ed Miller Stadium will start selling beer!!! (Wait, That would be amazing!!!) But you get my point !!! This is very serious and very important to these guys!!!
This is obviously one of the funniest posts ever produced on seops! You sir are to be commended for your wit, harmless sarcasm and ability to type that long of a post without losing the interest of the reader! IT IS OBVIOUS that you sir are a rare find on this site. With utmost sincerity and respect I say thank you for that!

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

:)

I just have the night shift.
But thanks. Lol.
Jolly P does days.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

And Valley wins the State Championship game ....8-7

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Way to go Crabs...
What a disgrace. How dare you not get on here and admit that Wheelersburg beat Valley and Valley couldn't beat Wheelersburg this year....
How the hell can you ever raise your head above the sand? I am appalled. I mean, you got on here before the game with the belief that your team was good enough and would be right there in this game. I just can't believe you would do that. And then, after the crash, Not rush right back on here just to please these faithful that demand you own up to this giant miscue!!! You should be hunted down. You should have to walk to Wheelersburg (Some fans are into that for some reason) and You, my friend should have to apologize directly to whoever it is that is so upset that you haven't rushed your a$$ back on here and said to the Wheelersburg faithful that you are so sorry... They will not sleep until Everyone on here says it.... Jolly P will not sleep. (Not sure he actually does) D-5 will quit putting up 8-7 predictions..! MAD-DOGG will not put up the Wheelersburg fight song!!!!! Burg Grad 53, 62,64,65,79,81,83,85,92,94,97,99,00,02,03,04,06,07,09,10,12,13,14,17,20,24,25,28,and 29 and 30 Will not post again until you've righted your wrong... Eddie will change his name to Edward. Yabbadabbadoo will buy a gas peddle and brakes for his car instead of using his FEET..!!!!! I'm telling you!! Wheelersburg will not be the same!!! Ed Miller Stadium will start selling beer!!! (Wait, That would be amazing!!!) But you get my point !!! This is very serious and very important to these guys!!!
Wonder if he would have found the time if valley would have won? :D

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

pmow3 wrote:Why does one "have" to do that.? I mean really? Just curious. But yes, he is not back on here yet in case there is some contractual agreement I'm not aware of. :D

Just kidding man. I can promise you Valley is impressed by Wheelersburg and wishes them luck the rest of the way.
When you say valley does that include your head coach? :D

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

fbnut wrote:

Way to go Crabs...
That's a great question... Actually 2 great questions. I certainly think it is an obligation in both cases. Head coaches should be required by law and (brothers of head coaches as well) to have to admit defeat publically on this forum.... It is the only way we as a football community can understand whether a head coach is "Impressed" with the other team or if that team simply got lucky on that particular night. I fully realize the importance here and believe it should be punishable BY LAW if not completed. So I am in total favor of said LAW..... And if they don't?? I say put them on the highway job cleaning port o pottys.....

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Both schools have been the cream of the crop around here the last 5-6 years and I look for both to make deep runs in the playoffs. Good chance both could be practicing on Thanksgiving getting ready to play in the state Semi-finals.

Potential for two teams from the SOC II to meet up with two teams from the MAC conference in Coldwater and Marion Local. Would be by far the best teams both have played against all year.

Both need to take care of business next Friday and Saturday night first. Looks like Burg is playing Ironton (who gave them the best game all year) and it looks like Valley could be playing either Chesapeake or Fredericktown, all depends on what happens with Newark Catholic tonight.

Good luck to both starting on their playoff runs. Should be an exciting 5 weeks as both play towards bringing another gold trophy back to Southern Ohio

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

pmow3 wrote:
fbnut wrote:

Way to go Crabs...
That's a great question... Actually 2 great questions. I certainly think it is an obligation in both cases. Head coaches should be required by law and (brothers of head coaches as well) to have to admit defeat publically on this forum.... It is the only way we as a football community can understand whether a head coach is "Impressed" with the other team or if that team simply got lucky on that particular night. I fully realize the importance here and believe it should be punishable BY LAW if not completed. So I am in total favor of said LAW..... And if they don't?? I say put them on the highway job cleaning port o pottys.....
Not exactly where I was going with the head coach and you didn't really give your opinion on the other guy. I was just wondering if you thought he would have taken the time to registrar and post if valley would have won. You stated valley wishes the burg luck the rest of the way but it's been debated on here in the past if your head coach has always done that.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Yeah. I know It has... Great of you to bring up those things again.
I love It when that debate starts up .... :roll: :roll:

I would have thought this Dead horse would be beat to death already. But obviously you need to have confirmation as to whether an adult (with a right to do as he so chooses) is rooting for or against Wheelersburg.
I'm not sure why it matters so much?
Perhaps it gives you extra good karma or something if certain Valley faithful are pulling for your Pirates? I have no idea...

I am praying this isn't another "POLITICALLY CORRECT" thing.... Where it is just WRONG to not pull for your local teams no matter the rivalry or the reason??
Must we all be forced to do things that you may not want to do for whatever reason? I have mentioned this once recently.
I don't think you can ever know each person's situation as to why you don't like (Or Pull) for a certain school or team.
Everyone is made different. And while you may have a good heart and be pulling for all the teams around here, I'm not holding it against you if you don't... I'm just not.
We have taken the fun out of the games if we are forced to sit here and like everything someone else does. Must we all hold hands together and sing??
Do I care if MAD-DOGG pulls for Valley in the playoffs?? Hell No..!! I actually think it's more fun to hear if he didn't. We are not all wired the same, people (Thank God)....
I love it when Jolly P gets on here and gives Ironton people a hard time.
I think it's freaking hilarious when Paladin gets on here and throws his Logan weight around!!!!! Have you ever seen his posts about Northern Ohio Dominance? It makes some people's blood boil. And it's comical...!!
Now having said that, I also don't mind nice posts from people who genuinely are pulling for us or vise versa. It's nice and it's cool...
So, if you must have this support that you can't get enough of, OBVIOUSLY, then I will say this for the 100th time, I wish Wheelersburg all the luck the rest of the way.

AND... If any of the Pirate fans are "NOT" rooting for Valley in the playoffs, I totally understand. And I think it's great. I love and praise your individuality... It is what makes this country great.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

You are not gonna believe what I was just reading...
Ok, I know you politically correct guys are gonna be upset at this Wheelersburg guy. But I can't help it, I can only report what I hear.
Turns out, back in the 70's, during the infamous Miller/Tipton wars of the West Side and Wheelersburg, school buses were occasionally pelted with rocks and corn cobs and Corn on their way in and out of the stadiums. Yes, the rivalries were tense. But listen to this part.....
Do you believe the nerve of this certain Wheelersburg fellow.
He just told me "he hates those West Siders for cracking a window and scaring the crap out of him back in the day!!!"
Oh, and listen to this part. You won't believe it......!!
He told me (now hold your ears) That he hopes the West siders lose every FREAKING (not the word he used) GAME they ever play!!!!
Can you believe that. All because he had rocks thrown at him....

Now listen to this one...
This one takes the cake!!!
Seems there is this guy from Minford. His son was playing for their football team. He's over at the home concessions at Wheelersburg and hears some kids with Wheelersburg shirts on yelling at his son for dropping a pass. Telling his son, "You Suck" and " you couldn't go to Wheelersburg, farm boy!! You're not smart enough!!"
Do you believe, To this day, that guy hopes Wheelersburg loses every game they play... And Openly tells people this stuff...

Crazy Huh...???

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Gee I didn't mean to start a ruckus, If crabs brother only want to post when everything is going his way, and stick his head in the sand when thing go wrong, I can assure I could care less. I don't think he knows what he's talking about most of the time anyway. Maybe next year we will hear from him when Valley beats the Burg or maybe the year after that or the year after that or well you get my drift

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

I love you all....but you're pussies.

Return to “Football”