Playoffs #8 Ironton @ #1 Wheelersburg

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 11/07 week11 ironton 6-4 @ burg 10-0

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

and cap'n who helped you spell obvious so you could have a new user name.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

P(irate) wrote:^^^^^^ Now you just trying to get your post count up, yo. Lol
Lmao. I was looking for a post where WOBYCAT asked me to answer a good question & I can't find it anywhere to quote. But I did notice I posted 3 X quickly, which is rare. I saw your post, but cannot figure out where post count is located, like obviously before, NOR can I go to user panel & find the posts I posted in or figure out how to read my PM's.
Yes. I'm NOT a computer wiz. I'm In The age range that got skipped for basic computer knowledge in college.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the burgites is a term an ole buddy of mine used to say here. that's a tribute in ways to him.
I think this will be a very close one myself, that either team could win. one thing for sure nobody knows the pirates better than the tigers.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Pirate Nation
Waterboy

Post by Pirate Nation »

I really hope we don't see any late hits or cheap shots from the kitty's this year. They knocked out one of our better players last year for the rest of the playoffs.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Tjhtygeverve wrote:
P(irate) wrote:^^^^^^ Now you just trying to get your post count up, yo. Lol
Lmao. I was looking for a post where WOBYCAT asked me to answer a good question & I can't find it anywhere to quote. But I did notice I posted 3 X quickly, which is rare. I saw your post, but cannot figure out where post count is located, like obviously before, NOR can I go to user panel & find the posts I posted in or figure out how to read my PM's.
Yes. I'm NOT a computer wiz. I'm In The age range that got skipped for basic computer knowledge in college.
You can go to the portal and see your post count. And you can also see your posts from there too.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I'm going to make one final score prediction.
BURG 35
kittens 6

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

I didn't get to see the first game :( but I seen the north hill game (boring) the jackson game minford game and valley. The only way I see any team having a chance at beating Burg is if they can pass....I have yet to see Ironton this year.. so can ironton throw and catch???

PirateFan888
Waterboy

Post by PirateFan888 »

I AM FORREST wrote:FORREST SAYS: This may be a first for FORREST however I'm going with the kittens this week against the P rats!!! FORREST believes they will quiet that town up and send them to BBALL practice!!!! Just for the record in all of my predictions this is my first time picking the kittens!!! FORREST is certainly sick of listening to p rat fans boast about how great their team is and how bad the OVC teams are time for a cleansing fellas!!
Sometimes the truth hurts a little bit. The facts are that most people hate winners. Wheelersburg just works harder and prepares better.

I AM FORREST
Riding the Bench

Post by I AM FORREST »

FORREST SAYS: BAHAHAHA!!! That is the arrogance I speak of. WE WORK HARDER AND PREPARE BETTER!!! BAHAHAHA!! The time for worshipping yourself will end Friday!!

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I AM FORREST wrote:FORREST SAYS: BAHAHAHA!!! That is the arrogance I speak of. WE WORK HARDER AND PREPARE BETTER!!! BAHAHAHA!! The time for worshipping yourself will end Friday!!
Calm down Forrest! :lol: Did you take your Ritalin this morning? :lol: :lol:

PirateFan888
Waterboy

Post by PirateFan888 »

Valenth wrote:
I AM FORREST wrote:FORREST SAYS: BAHAHAHA!!! That is the arrogance I speak of. WE WORK HARDER AND PREPARE BETTER!!! BAHAHAHA!! The time for worshipping yourself will end Friday!!
Calm down Forrest! :lol: Did you take your Ritalin this morning? :lol: :lol:
Boom!!!!! Mic drop!!!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

It is pretty close to "WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM THEY JUST OUT SCORED US" crap you all pull.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

:D It is obvious that there isn't any ironton posters who live in reality or actually have some legitimate reason why they believe that ironton will be able to compete in this game. All I've read is " well we were close in week one " and " were ahead overall series " or " back when I played " etc..... Ironton is in trouble, that is obvious. Heck! Their #1 fan doesn't even live in ironton and never goes to their games!! Obviously that is a huge problem. Your welcome :roll:

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Cpt. Obvious wrote::D It is obvious that there isn't any ironton posters who live in reality or actually have some legitimate reason why they believe that ironton will be able to compete in this game. All I've read is " well we were close in week one " and " were ahead overall series " or " back when I played " etc..... Ironton is in trouble, that is obvious. Heck! Their #1 fan doesn't even live in ironton and never goes to their games!! Obviously that is a huge problem. Your welcome :roll:
LMAO! THE TRUTH IS "OBVIOUSLY" TOO HARD TO SWALLOW! this is ironton 4th chance in 2 years to knock off the pirates, and the sad truth is... THIS IS ANOTHER CUPCAKE game for the pirates!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:It's obvious that the " burgites " aren't afraid of the "irontonettes". It's also obvious that YTB has the worst medical luck of anyone I've ever met. I've seen him post about his bad eye, bad leg, mono, etc... My prayers go out to you YTB, but I offer these words of advice in consolation. With your bad eye ( eye-patch) and your bad leg ( peg-leg) I think you are slowly turning into a pirate which is great news obviously!
This is the funniest post I've ever read!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

pmow3 wrote:If Ironton beats Wheelersburg, I will walk.... Yes.. I Said I will walk all the way!!! to My Refrigerator for another BEER...!! I'm not kidding boys. I'll do it. I don't make idle threats.
If Ironton beats the Burg I will walk all the way to your refrigerator too and take one of your beers, unless you drink that sissy lemon flavored crap. lol

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
pmow3 wrote:If Ironton beats Wheelersburg, I will walk.... Yes.. I Said I will walk all the way!!! to My Refrigerator for another BEER...!! I'm not kidding boys. I'll do it. I don't make idle threats.
If Ironton beats the Burg I will walk all the way to your refrigerator too and take one of your beers, unless you drink that sissy lemon flavored crap. lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

I don't think I am forrest is the real 1 LOL!!!

not much "hype" from these burg folk YET, very puzzling!!!

if tigers can do what they did against peake, control clock and finish drives you just never know what will happen in this game!!

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

I've tried to stay out of the thread cause I hate posting on games like this, but I have to stay that I don't think any team I'd overlooked this late in the season. Burg will come in VERY pumped up, just as will Ironton. First half could be close but as week 1 depth and conditioning will come through in the end.

Burg 42
Ironton 6

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

This game and the aftermath may crash the SEOPs site again, keep your fingers crossed the new upgrades can handle the internet traffic lol.

Return to “Football”