cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Re: 11/07 week11 ironton 6-4 @ burg 10-0

Post by cg-ironton fan »

fbnut wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:
P(irate) wrote: Against Jackson he was 5-7 for 62yds*
Against Valley he went 8-10 for 206 yds

*Burg rushed for 223 and Davis had 66 of those as well.

ok thanks, it helps with the simulations (just don't forget the heater im on ) LOL
This should be an easy Ironton win after you inform the coaches about that one burg weakness you've been posting about since week 1.
week 1 the burg coaches was more scared of QB than the QB was himself!!!!!

now how he has progressed since well someone posted some good stats it appears

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Re: Playoffs #8 Ironton @ #1 Wheelersburg

Post by cg-ironton fan »

looks like RAIN & WIND is showing Friday If those guys can predict!!

in case tigers do win this game, I sure hope someone has camera close to burg grad , and ol jolly!!!!

prediction for those 2 = tears 60% , same look as Michigan guy 30% , combination of both 10%!!

GO TIGERS

burgbball
Riding the Bench

Re: 11/06 week11 ironton 6-4 @ burg 10-0

Post by burgbball »

P(irate) wrote:
Henry Jones, Jr. wrote:Page 13?!

Here is how Ironton is going to win this game:
They will receive the opening kickoff and take about 10 minutes off the clock in the first quarter. They will drive to the Wheelersburg 10 yard line and make a Field Goal. 3-0 Tigers

Then they will kick off and recover a surprise on side kick. Then they will run off another 8 minutes of the clock scoring on 3rd and goal with about 5 minutes remaining in the 2nd Quarter. 10-0 Tigers

Burg will then return the next kickoff and score TD with about 2 minutes to go in 2nd quarter. 10-7 Tigers

Burg will try their own on side kick which the Tigers will recover and move the ball quickly into field goal range 13-7 Tigers at the half.

2nd Half
Burg muffs the kickoff and starts in bad field position. They move the ball to mid field, but due to horrible calls, the drive stalls and they are forced to punt. Tigers get the ball and hold on to it until about 10 minutes to go in 4th quarter, when they push in another TD. 20-7 Tigers, 9:49 to go in the 4th

Burg then takes the kickoff and puts together a nice drive, scoring with about 4 minutes to go in the game: 20-14

They try another onside kick that the Tigers barely recover. Tigers drive into Burg territory converting on a gutsy 4th and 3. And then they take the Victory Formation and move on to week 2.

Wheelersburg gets at the most 3 Possessions in the game, and SEOPs will never be the same.

So here is my point, I think the number of possessions is going to be the key stat in this game. If Burg only touches the ball four or less times then Ironton will be right in the thick of it. If Burg gets their hands on the ball more than 5 times, then they will be difficult to beat.
More like........ Burg wins the toss and defers to the second half. Ironton goes 3 and out on first possession and forced to punt. Burg scores 9 plays later. Ironton is the forced to punt once again. The punter shanks it. Burg scores 2 plays later and personal foul on Tiger's. Burg pulls the inside kick and get the ball inside Irontons 40. Burg runs power set the whole way to the end zone and we are 21-0 my friends with 6 to go in the half. Ironton the n gets to field goal range and makes it 21-3 at half.

Burg has a nice return and starts at the Ironton 45. Play action pass to the tight end for the score. 28-3 Burg with 11:23 left in the 3rd. Ironton has a long drive that stalls just inside the 10 and have to settle for another field goal. 28-6. Burg takes time off the clock with a 14 play drive that results in a field goal. 31-6 with 10 to play. Ironton is forced to throw the ball and PICK SIX. 38-6! Personal foul on Ironton. Sack, completion, incomplete, sack and interception on Irontons next drive. Personal foul Ironton. Burg runs time off the clock and ends the game at 4 yrd line with a victory formation.

P(irate) I would agree with just about everything except the Ironton field goals. When was the last time that Ironton was able to kick an extra point let alone a field goal. :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

LHS 72 wrote:The Burg will roll over them Kitty cats by 28!

And how big will them Logan Boys win by with that great 8-2 record.
Oh that's right they never made it did they.
Regardless who wins I just want a good game with no injuries

Sitting watching the sun set over the dessert.
Henry Jones, Jr.
Freshman Team

Post by Henry Jones, Jr. »

burgbball wrote: P(irate) I would agree with just about everything except the Ironton field goals. When was the last time that Ironton was able to kick an extra point let alone a field goal. :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here is a better question:

When was the last time Ironton actually MISSED an extra point?

Answer: September

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

burgbball wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
Henry Jones, Jr. wrote:Page 13?!

Here is how Ironton is going to win this game:
They will receive the opening kickoff and take about 10 minutes off the clock in the first quarter. They will drive to the Wheelersburg 10 yard line and make a Field Goal. 3-0 Tigers

Then they will kick off and recover a surprise on side kick. Then they will run off another 8 minutes of the clock scoring on 3rd and goal with about 5 minutes remaining in the 2nd Quarter. 10-0 Tigers

Burg will then return the next kickoff and score TD with about 2 minutes to go in 2nd quarter. 10-7 Tigers

Burg will try their own on side kick which the Tigers will recover and move the ball quickly into field goal range 13-7 Tigers at the half.

2nd Half
Burg muffs the kickoff and starts in bad field position. They move the ball to mid field, but due to horrible calls, the drive stalls and they are forced to punt. Tigers get the ball and hold on to it until about 10 minutes to go in 4th quarter, when they push in another TD. 20-7 Tigers, 9:49 to go in the 4th

Burg then takes the kickoff and puts together a nice drive, scoring with about 4 minutes to go in the game: 20-14

They try another onside kick that the Tigers barely recover. Tigers drive into Burg territory converting on a gutsy 4th and 3. And then they take the Victory Formation and move on to week 2.

Wheelersburg gets at the most 3 Possessions in the game, and SEOPs will never be the same.

So here is my point, I think the number of possessions is going to be the key stat in this game. If Burg only touches the ball four or less times then Ironton will be right in the thick of it. If Burg gets their hands on the ball more than 5 times, then they will be difficult to beat.
More like........ Burg wins the toss and defers to the second half. Ironton goes 3 and out on first possession and forced to punt. Burg scores 9 plays later. Ironton is the forced to punt once again. The punter shanks it. Burg scores 2 plays later and personal foul on Tiger's. Burg pulls the inside kick and get the ball inside Irontons 40. Burg runs power set the whole way to the end zone and we are 21-0 my friends with 6 to go in the half. Ironton the n gets to field goal range and makes it 21-3 at half.

Burg has a nice return and starts at the Ironton 45. Play action pass to the tight end for the score. 28-3 Burg with 11:23 left in the 3rd. Ironton has a long drive that stalls just inside the 10 and have to settle for another field goal. 28-6. Burg takes time off the clock with a 14 play drive that results in a field goal. 31-6 with 10 to play. Ironton is forced to throw the ball and PICK SIX. 38-6! Personal foul on Ironton. Sack, completion, incomplete, sack and interception on Irontons next drive. Personal foul Ironton. Burg runs time off the clock and ends the game at 4 yrd line with a victory formation.

P(irate) I would agree with just about everything except the Ironton field goals. When was the last time that Ironton was able to kick an extra point let alone a field goal. :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had to give them some points. :lol:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:looks like RAIN & WIND is showing Friday If those guys can predict!!

in case tigers do win this game, I sure hope someone has camera close to burg grad , and ol jolly!!!!

prediction for those 2 = tears 60% , same look as Michigan guy 30% , combination of both 10%!!

GO TIGERS
:roll: You're so funny. I went back to last year's thread and you are on pace to break your record of ignorance.

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

P(irate) wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:looks like RAIN & WIND is showing Friday If those guys can predict!!

GO TIGERS
:roll: You're so funny. I went back to last year's thread and you are on pace to break your record of ignorance.
I know its a big IF but what 1 would see would be priceless :lol:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

^^^^^^^^ That just broke the record. It made absolutely no sense.

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

zzzzz
Last edited by cg-ironton fan on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

P(irate) wrote:^^^^^^^^ That just broke the record. It made absolutely no sense.
in case tigers do win this game, I sure hope someone has camera close on burg grad , and ol jolly!!!!

a picture of tears or the look of u and burg grad

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I tell you what cg. I'll be on the hill in my chair! Come see me! Hahaha I'd like to meet the dumbest person on seops! Haha seriously though bring a chair and come enjoy watching your team lose!

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

BurgGrad6 wrote:I tell you what cg. I'll be on the hill in my chair! Come see me! Hahaha I'd like to meet the dumbest person on seops! Haha seriously though bring a chair and come enjoy watching your team lose!
man I just call em like I see em !!!

I honestly do believe a tiger win and many tears would be shed in da burg LOL
Last edited by cg-ironton fan on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

BurgGrad6 wrote:I tell you what cg. I'll be on the hill in my chair! Come see me! Hahaha I'd like to meet the dumbest person on seops! Haha seriously though bring a chair and come enjoy watching your team lose!

As big as this crowd will be, will you be sitting under a sign that say SEOPS ALUMNI? It would be good to put some faces to these words. lol

Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

Especially ole Jolly. I'm sure he will the most chiseled, well toned man in the place. Cause I'm sure he played HS football down there and was a Legend! Score 6 touchdowns in one game for Polk High, errr I mean The Pirates. Just poking fun Jolly. I'm really learning this sense of humor stuff the more I read. LoL

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Buckeye09 wrote:

As big as this crowd will be, will you be sitting under a sign that say SEOPS ALUMNI? It would be good to put some faces to these words. lol
You can't miss me! I'll be in a orange and black hoodie! With #8 & #58 on the front. I have a beard! Lol easy to find!

Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
Buckeye09 wrote:

You can't miss me! I'll be in a orange and black hoodie! With #8 & #58 on the front. I have a beard! Lol easy to find!
Yes, I will probably be easy to spot too in the sea of Orange... I'm sure I will be wearing something Purple. lol

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I'll show up wearing only a yellow man thong! Will that work?

Return to “Football”