Pregame Menu

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Pregame Menu

Post by Teufelhunden »

I have been thinking about the right pregame meals. For week 1, to help us beat the tomcats, I am thinking pulled pork and baked beans with a side of Cole slaw. Get those boys gassed up good before they play. Might be just what we need.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Re: Pregame Menu

Post by Jim Ryan »

Teufelhunden wrote:I have been thinking about the right pregame meals. For week 1, to help us beat the tomcats, I am thinking pulled pork and baked beans with a side of Cole slaw. Get those boys gassed up good before they play. Might be just what we need.
Yea that sounds like a plan. Then maybe they can pull one out of their hind sides? :lol:

Banned4ever
Waterboy

Post by Banned4ever »

Teufelhunden wrote:I have been thinking about the right pregame meals. For week 1, to help us beat the tomcats, I am thinking pulled pork and baked beans with a side of Cole slaw. Get those boys gassed up good before they play. Might be just what we need.
Will you have time to post some tailgate recipes or does the weightroom have you too busy?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

At Fort Frye the Sr Moms always cook a huge meal on Thursday night: I was always a big fan of Chili night, Spagetti , Turkey Rolls , and or Baked Steak night. Before the games around 3-4 I believe Sponeys IGA provides them with meals normally Hamburgers, Dogs and Fried Chicken.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Crackling cornbread and soup beans with pork hocks and onions! Man that will put gas in the tank!

IamBlizzardMan

Post by IamBlizzardMan »

At RV, we ate lots of cookies and pies......well at least I did. That's how I became the best linemen in school history.

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

The southern moms always offer a wide variety of good food

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

If Sultan of Tailgater is on the staff that will be possibly four wee cat coaches coming in. Of course they had 16 coaches last year so they prolly wont even know they are gone. :lol:

Bigdog
Freshman Team

Post by Bigdog »

Return to “Football”