Hocking Division Predictions 2016

Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Re: Hocking Division Predictions 2016

Post by Ttomcat99 »

Now thats funny. Southern owning the hocking in football. Trimble owns this league and anybody in there right mind would tell you that. If you want to de thrown the champs you better do it this year because its not going to happen for the next 6-7. With there freshman class JV 8th grade class and there 6th grade class coming up the future looks bright for Trimble Football.

:twisted: Some wish for it but we work for it :twisted:
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Jim Ryan wrote:
Bobby Boucher wrote:I'd say Miller and Southern have a real good shot to be ahead of Trimble. They both return some good kids and Trimble lost their OC and DC. Trimble could have a slightly down year with the loss of the coaches along with Jenkins and Losey. Should be a good division with 3 or 4 real solid teams. In my opinion it's a wide open division
Southern will own the Hocking in a few years. The new coach is no dummy and he knew it was a great time to get this job. The old coach got the program to where it is and has it set up to be at the top of the league and now the hand picked new guy will get to reap the rewards. This new guy will have no trouble out coaching the jokers coaching the other teams in the league. It will be much easier than coaching against the Ohio Division coaches.
I would say Phil is easily one of the top coaches in southern Ohio. Coach Chauncey is a good coach and a great person but if you somehow think Trimble is just going to roll over and quit because Chauncey is at Southern, you don't know football that well.

Phil gets more out of less than anyone is southern Ohio.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
jgrlzz
Freshman Team

Post by jgrlzz »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO CORNING IS PLAYING ON SEPTEMBER 30. I THOUGHT THEY WERE PLAYING HANNAN, WV, BUT THEIR SCHEDULE SHOWS THAT GAME WAS CANCELLED.

ALSO, WILL SOUTHERN BE TRAVELING TO FRONTIER ON SEPTEMBER 2

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Ttomcat99 wrote:Now thats funny. Southern owning the hocking in football. Trimble owns this league and anybody in there right mind would tell you that. If you want to de thrown the champs you better do it this year because its not going to happen for the next 6-7. With there freshman class JV 8th grade class and there 6th grade class coming up the future looks bright for Trimble Football.
I love your confidence. But let's be real many Trimble fans have always been confident and when they lose it is someone else's fault but they never lose to a better team. I'm just letting you know now so you can start formulating your excuses for when Chauncy gets things in place and starts dominating the Hocking.

Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Post by Ttomcat99 »

Buddy not going to happen. Ive seen first hand what these kids have done. Way you sound you guys just picked up Urban Myer as your coach. And i dont ever make excuses if we loose ill be first to admit if we are not that good. Thats why i said after this year. This year will be a 7-3 year

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Ttomcat99 wrote:Buddy not going to happen. Ive seen first hand what these kids have done. Way you sound you guys just picked up Urban Myer as your coach. And i dont ever make excuses if we loose ill be first to admit if we are not that good. Thats why i said after this year. This year will be a 7-3 year

Curious Ttomcat99 as to who are the 3 teams on the Cats schedule that will beat them?

Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Post by Ttomcat99 »

footballfan wrote:
Ttomcat99 wrote:Buddy not going to happen. Ive seen first hand what these kids have done. Way you sound you guys just picked up Urban Myer as your coach. And i dont ever make excuses if we loose ill be first to admit if we are not that good. Thats why i said after this year. This year will be a 7-3 year

Curious Ttomcat99 as to who are the 3 teams on the Cats schedule that will beat them?
Ill rephrase my prediction and say 8-2 maybe 9-1 . I see Nelsonville and possibly Waterford and only reason I say Waterford is for some reason they always play the cats tough. I hope im wrong. Id take 10-0 every year.
Last edited by Ttomcat99 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Ttomcat99 wrote:
footballfan wrote:

Ill rephrase my prediction and say 8-2 maybe 9-1 . I see Nelsonville and possibly Waterford and only reason I say Waterford is for some reason they always play the cats tough for some reason. I hope im wrong. Id take 10-0 every year.
After losing your two best coaches and some players to NY? I just don't see it. I think folks will be surprised how well Southern does next year. In two years look out with the young class they have coming with probably the best QB in school history and a great coaching staff it will be good to be a Tornado fan. I can see the first of many TVC championships starting in two season from now.

RebelZone
Riding the Bench

Post by RebelZone »

Jim Ryan wrote:
Ttomcat99 wrote:
footballfan wrote:

Ill rephrase my prediction and say 8-2 maybe 9-1 . I see Nelsonville and possibly Waterford and only reason I say Waterford is for some reason they always play the cats tough for some reason. I hope im wrong. Id take 10-0 every year.
After losing your two best coaches and some players to NY? I just don't see it. I think folks will be surprised how well Southern does next year. In two years look out with the young class they have coming with probably the best QB in school history and a great coaching staff it will be good to be a Tornado fan. I can see the first of many TVC championships starting in two season from now.
Southern is dirt. Trimble runs the hocking it doesn't matter who they lose they reload. Southern hasn't been good in anything for 10 years now. Maybe track who knows.

Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Post by Ttomcat99 »

Jim Ryan wrote:
Ttomcat99 wrote:
footballfan wrote:

1. We lost one coach to NY not two. 2. We did not loose any kids to NY. 3. We picked up a Coach who happens to be one of the best Qbs to come out of southeast ohio who went on to play college ball and used to be on the coaching staff in the late 90s. And another who was deffensive player of the year 2 yrs in a row when he played holds records in Trimble sports and also played college ball. I think they will be just fine

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

I can understand why it's easy to expect a title every year in glouster. No one has ever really pushed them. But the kids in Racine are drinking the koolaid being given by coach Chauncey. This was already a talent laden squad headed into 2016.

Late at night when no ones around you have to know its about to come crumbling down all around you. Glouster is a house of cards about to be blown away by a hungry bunch of tornadoes.

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Cats should win the league again this year. However, don't look past waterford, southern, miller, or Belpre. This could be a very competitive league this year much like the Ohio division was last year. The cats main question is who replaces Losey at QB and their big Lineman up front?

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

It's coach Chancey not Chauncey

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

RebelZone wrote: Southern is dirt. Trimble runs the hocking it doesn't matter who they lose they reload. Southern hasn't been good in anything for 10 years now. Maybe track who knows.
I realize you are scared of Trimble but Southern is not. So kowtow down to them if you wish but it won't get them to take it easy on you. Meanwhile you give the Tornadoes some bulletin board material and for that I thank you. :mrgreen:

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

NutBuster wrote:
Is this really true what someone posted?

1. We lost one coach to NY not two. 2. We did not loose any kids to NY. 3. We picked up a Coach who happens to be one of the best Qbs to come out of southeast ohio who went on to play college ball and used to be on the coaching staff in the late 90s.
1. They have lost two coaches and working on three. 2. That remains to be seen. 3. The coach they picked up was coaching pee wee a few short years ago.

RebelZone
Riding the Bench

Post by RebelZone »

Jim Ryan wrote:
RebelZone wrote: Southern is dirt. Trimble runs the hocking it doesn't matter who they lose they reload. Southern hasn't been good in anything for 10 years now. Maybe track who knows.
I realize you are scared of Trimble but Southern is not. So kowtow down to them if you wish but it won't get them to take it easy on you. Meanwhile you give the Tornadoes some bulletin board material and for that I thank you. :mrgreen:
Hope they have a great Track season because that's the only chance southern has to do well in any sport. I'm not scared of Trimble I just know that southern and all the other teams in the hocking can't beat them at anything.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

RebelZone wrote:
Jim Ryan wrote:
Hope they have a great Track season because that's the only chance southern has to do well in any sport. I'm not scared of Trimble I just know that southern and all the other teams in the hocking can't beat them at anything.
Clearly you are scared of Trimble. Maybe your school should look at a different league since you have resigned yourself to the belief that you can't win the league in any sport?

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

RebelZone,

If you are who I think you are please stop. You are making South Gallia look bad. Believe me, we don't need any help. Try to sprinkle your posts with warm feelings and happiness in a manner like that eagle papaw. He really represents Belpre well considering he is an old geezer who probably doesn't support a levy for a new school.

Rebels 0n 3
Waterboy

Post by Rebels 0n 3 »

Jim Ryan wrote:
RebelZone wrote:
Well at least my school isn't as bad as yours. Guess that's a plus. #bashjimryan
And how many TVC championships has your school won? :mrgreen:
Its not that we are arrogant, we are just better than you.

Rebels 0n 3
Waterboy

Post by Rebels 0n 3 »

What school do you even support? How many titles have they won? Southern is a trailer park. They can't win anything.

Return to “Football”