Playoffs #8 Ironton @ #1 Wheelersburg

fbnut
SEOP

Re: Playoffs #8 Ironton @ #1 Wheelersburg

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote:
IBTT wrote:
wobycat wrote:I want to know who counted those? Burgs not been penalized for that once this year, at least not the games I've seen. I bet ironton jumped 5 times before they started to call them. You see how this can go both ways? I can't stand when people say they were cheated by officials. It's a game of making plays and capitalizing on opportunities.
An Ironton coach made a whole 5 minute video of all the illegal blocks by the linebackers during that game. It was awful. The official gave the excuse that he had called it once already. Vass said back to him then you should have been calling them all because you know they are illegal.
How many times did the ironton backs leave early? How many times do you think the burg coaches complained? You don't think a back getting an extra step is an advantage?
Maybe that's why they lost the next 3 games because they were wasting time putting together a useless 5 minute video about a game already decided

Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

P(irate) wrote:
Buckeye09 wrote:Especially ole Jolly. I'm sure he will the most chiseled, well toned man in the place. Cause I'm sure he played HS football down there and was a Legend! Score 6 touchdowns in one game for Polk High, errr I mean The Pirates. Just poking fun Jolly. I'm really learning this sense of humor stuff the more I read. LoL
6'4" 235. I'll be there after halftime. I gotta work a shut down all day Friday. Prolly looking like I just walked out of a saw dust factory. You are getting the humor thing. Lol. Keep practicing.

You sound like you are as big as your talk. lol
From what I remember though, the loggers in that area were usually named Darnell though and were from Green.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Buckeye09 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
Buckeye09 wrote:Especially ole Jolly. I'm sure he will the most chiseled, well toned man in the place. Cause I'm sure he played HS football down there and was a Legend! Score 6 touchdowns in one game for Polk High, errr I mean The Pirates. Just poking fun Jolly. I'm really learning this sense of humor stuff the more I read. LoL
6'4" 235. I'll be there after halftime. I gotta work a shut down all day Friday. Prolly looking like I just walked out of a saw dust factory. You are getting the humor thing. Lol. Keep practicing.

You sound like you are as big as your talk. lol
From what I remember though, the loggers in that area were usually named Darnell though and were from Green.
:lol: Not a logger and not Darnell. Definitely not from Green.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

you folks better have plenty of kc masterpiece and sweet baby ray's just in case. it'll help that crow go down better.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:you folks better have plenty of kc masterpiece and sweet baby ray's just in case. it'll help that crow go down better.
Obviously you're an expert on crow bait, ironton posters have eaten so much the past 3 years that the crow is now a endangered species in Lawrence county. But for some reason that dang ole bird is thriving in sciotee county! Cept in waverly lol them daggum bird Xperts say theys been seeing a big decline in them ole crows up there also..... So post a recipe or 2 ole buddy cuz I know ya gotta have sum! Obviously

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:you folks better have plenty of kc masterpiece and sweet baby ray's just in case. it'll help that crow go down better.
Obviously you're an expert on crow bait, ironton posters have eaten so much the past 3 years that the crow is now a endangered species in Lawrence county. But for some reason that dang ole bird is thriving in sciotee county! Cept in waverly lol them daggum bird Xperts say theys been seeing a big decline in them ole crows up there also..... So post a recipe or 2 ole buddy cuz I know ya gotta have sum! Obviously
Hey! us Hocking Co. people have a lot of crow to share with them there tigers! Roasted crow down by the river!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I'm sure chef boy-r-bait has a good recipe.

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

just wanted to say good luck to all the southeastern ohio area teams in the football playoffs !!!!!!

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

I don't really see this being a blowout either direction

Burg 20-14

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hey cap'n . I'm getting purty good at it last several years. just saying you may need to keep some stocked down there in sowdy county. you may need it.
and we got pike county crow where I'm at now.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ya'll don't just wanna em em dry.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:ya'll don't just wanna em em dry.
Roast them there crow with bacon warped around them! That's how it is done on the Hocking! :roll: :roll: :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh snap. i'll have to try that. i'll order the hocking county lunch special.

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

P(irate) wrote:I have been reading the thread from last year's playoff game and let me tell you, it is better than the comic section. We should really get a TV show. Ha-ha. This has yet to get to that point but it looks like CG is taking it in that direction with all the excuses he's making. I wonder what the excuse will be this time? Or will it be that Ironton got out played? I don't think #22 coming back now would benefit much at all. If there is still a ? About his health then he shouldn't force it. There is life after High School football. Be that as it may, he's going to do what he feels is right.

Burg's defense has played lights out all year. They are aggressive and very fast. The way they diguise the blitz is amazing. The defensive line is solid. I think I heard that they have played 13 different kids on Dline this year. So it seems they have a lot of depth and can just plug and play. II am looking forward to watching another whipping come Friday night.
if your coming AFTER halftime that sounds like a TIGER victory to me, I mean this game is suppose to be a running clock by the half according to "burg posters" LOL

I aint making excuses burg won week 1, we just got out coached.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
P(irate) wrote:I have been reading the thread from last year's playoff game and let me tell you, it is better than the comic section. We should really get a TV show. Ha-ha. This has yet to get to that point but it looks like CG is taking it in that direction with all the excuses he's making. I wonder what the excuse will be this time? Or will it be that Ironton got out played? I don't think #22 coming back now would benefit much at all. If there is still a ? About his health then he shouldn't force it. There is life after High School football. Be that as it may, he's going to do what he feels is right.

Burg's defense has played lights out all year. They are aggressive and very fast. The way they diguise the blitz is amazing. The defensive line is solid. I think I heard that they have played 13 different kids on Dline this year. So it seems they have a lot of depth and can just plug and play. II am looking forward to watching another whipping come Friday night.
if your coming AFTER halftime that sounds like a TIGER victory to me, I mean this game is suppose to be a running clock by the half according to "burg posters" LOL

I aint making excuses burg won week 1, we just got out coached.
It will be a running clock. Just not till mid 4th qtr. Hahaha

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

burg posters know this week 11 is there toughest game to date that is why these outlandish comments (running clock, 42-7 ,etc etc comments are on here)

looks like the rain is just early AM on Friday now

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

This is no where near our toughest game so far.. jackson! Valley! Heck, minford! All of those would beat the tigers! Haha turds...

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Bait. I seen where you were bumping your gums on another thread about burg fans talking trash! I've seen plenty of post from tiger fans talking trash!! Pathetic. Here is a little trash for everyone!!! Ironton beat burg week one, in every aspect of the game...... except where it matters.... Burg is lucky to be 10-0 because the mighty tigers beat them. Ironton is luckier to be in the playoffs at all! I hope for the sake of the players that ironton can even make this a game this time around..

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:burg posters know this week 11 is there toughest game to date that is why these outlandish comments (running clock, 42-7 ,etc etc comments are on here)

looks like the rain is just early AM on Friday now
Jackson was by far the best team we played this year. No doubt, no question. Running clock? Never know. 42-7? Possible. I have no doubt that after Friday night we are going to see that the best team won. I may bring the Crow Cart over to the visitors side and set up shop late in the 3rd quarter. Hot Crow (while supplies last). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That's all I am reading.

Return to “Football”