1%
Rock Hill
17%

Total votes: 154

fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Re: OVC 2016

Post by fred_flinstone »

I wish we could get some more people on here talking about some other teams! Its great Ironton has so much support but if anybody has any insight on any other OVC teams please lets hear it! I am pretty sure that out of the 5 pages in this topic 4 of them are all Ironton related! Not that that is a bad thing I just wish we could get back to the way the old SEOPS was when there was people from every school blowing it up!!

voodoochild
Riding the Bench

Post by voodoochild »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
TheFlyingDutchman wrote:My guess its someone related to ohbuckeye2
No, they're not related to me. I do know who one of them is related to, the kid from Georgia is the real deal.
Whats the last name of kid from Georgia?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

sounds to me like we're inheriting a couple of young'uns and fine football players. who have local families.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

which happens in every school district in America. but slandered more at ironton.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Docw
Riding the Bench

Post by Docw »

SportFan08 wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:Anyone know date of the preview?
August 13th at Portsmouth High School.
I thought the previews were at South Point this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh I thought Portsmouth which is it ovc fans.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

The kid from Atlanta only missed one year being with the tigers. His mother had to move to Atlanta for a job. Other than him, the kid from Lexington was on the team last season, but had a bad shoulder all year. Ironton looks to be loaded in the skilled positions this season, with Carrico, Scott, Wilson and the Lexington Kid in the backfield. New to the team this year will be Davis, a 6'5" receiver, who has been a basketball kid for the first three years of his high school career, choosing to play football this year. He will join Ironton's top receiver's off last year's squad in Eli Christian and Chase Rowe. Not sure where all of those kids will end up in the lineup. They could all just about play anywhere and might play everywhere. This season the tigers look to mix things up quite a bit going to the air more often and using more speed than size. Currently Lineman Tyler Webb, 6'6" 300 Pound Senior Tackle, 6'3" 210 Pound Senior Running Back/Wide Out/Defensive Back Andrew Scott, and 6'2" 215 Pound Sophomore Linebacker/Fullback/Tailback Tanner Wilson are all being scouted by numerous division one schools. Ironton's Defense should be as good as it has been with all the quickness and strength. Look for this team to be a group that will hit you like the old time tigers. Should be an exciting year as long as the tigers stay healthy.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

voodoochild wrote:
ohbuckeye2 wrote:
TheFlyingDutchman wrote:My guess its someone related to ohbuckeye2
No, they're not related to me. I do know who one of them is related to, the kid from Georgia is the real deal.
Whats the last name of kid from Georgia?
Andrew Scott 6'3 210lb RB/DB, his speed is very impressive for his size.

CGSports
Waterboy

Post by CGSports »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:oh I thought Portsmouth which is it ovc fans.
Previews are in South Point this year. Start time is 5 but who plays when has not been released yet.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

South Point is probably a better site for the simple fact of parking.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we stand corrected.
thanks hoss.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd rather wire brush a tigers privates in a phone booth than have a pirate ship as my avatar.

SportFan08
Riding the Bench

Post by SportFan08 »

Will Ironton be able to become back to back OVC Champs this season?

timbo52
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo52 »

Hope those tigers can put it together, I had high hopes last year for our backfield then came the injury bug, will be a tough year in the o v c however sounds like the numbers going out are increasing, we have some youngin ' s coming out that should help us, good luck TIGERS!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

who is everybodie's upset special team. that thinks they'll have an unexpectedly good year.

Henry Jones, Jr.
Freshman Team

Post by Henry Jones, Jr. »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:who is everybodie's upset special team. that thinks they'll have an unexpectedly good year.
You are going to like this Bait:

Ironton: I expect to see the Fighting Tigers UPSET Wheelersburg in Game 1 this season, but I also expect them Tigers to have an unexpected loss in the OVC due to a bad call :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

RUT ROW RORGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

I promise you,that bad call wont happen at home .........lol

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Henry you better clean your glasses, your seeing things that are not there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU ALL ARE BEING HARD ON OLE HENRY. HE'S A GREAT GUY.

Return to “Football”