19%
Valley
4%

Total votes: 68

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: SOC2 2016

Post by smurray »

Look for a more physical "team" this year from the Tigers. Waverly has had certain individual players who have been physical but not overall team wise. Overall, they should be more physical. I counted around 53 kids at 2 a days this morning. Numbers are up a bit as well. On defense if the Tigers can stop the run they should be in good shape. DB's look to be good and a solid core of LB's.

Riding the Bench

Post by 007 »

BURGerBoy

I will predict that Coldwater has running clock in this game with Burg in WEEK 14!! ;)
Burg 6
Coldwater 56

Anther behind the wood shed beating!! :lol:

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

007 wrote:BURGerBoy

I will predict that Coldwater has running clock in this game with Burg in WEEK 14!! ;)
Burg 6
Coldwater 56

that would be another pretty successful year for the burg

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Burg 6
Coldwater 56

Weak post. That would put burg in final four or championship game.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Burg 6
Coldwater 56

You have 3 total post, 1 of those ^^^^, is completely ignorant. Burg will be better prepared the next go round. Ask Hartley, the first game was a blowout, the next was a WAR. Just pack your lunch little fella. :mrgreen:

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Burg 6
Coldwater 56

Hey Mr. Bond:

I would not be surprised if Burg made it to the final four again this year.

I would not be surprised if perhaps we faced Coldwater again either in the semi-round or in the final game.

I would not be surprised if they beat us again (they are a great program to state the obvious).

I would be surprised if they had another running clock, given what we now understand about this level of competition. Last year was a bit of a surprise and we most likely thought we were a little better than we were and now we realize we weren't. Players and coaches will respond differently if we have another opportunity.

Now run along and drink you martini shaken not stirred.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

May be a bit of a struggle for My Valley Indians this year. But they will compete in most games and I still expect a 5 to 7 win season. I'm remaining hopeful. Good coaches and maybe a little more talent than people thought or expected could surprise a few teams. Good luck to all the conference teams. Hope for a great season.

Wheelersburg
Waverly
Minford
Valley
West

That's my prediction

BURGerBoy
Waterboy

Post by BURGerBoy »

Oak wrote:Burg runs a fancy looking offense, but those hosses they had up front made the team go the last couple years. Very underrated quarterback and running back graduated also. The backups looked good, but they were doing that after the starters had the opponent already beat down. And truthfully football was so bad around here last year that most of the opponents weren't anything more than glorified jv teams anyways. Burg will still be good and could still go undefeated, but they won't be near as dominate themselves and the area teams should be better.
Not very dominant tonight huh?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

pmow3 wrote:May be a bit of a struggle for My Valley Indians this year. But they will compete in most games and I still expect a 5 to 7 win season. I'm remaining hopeful. Good coaches and maybe a little more talent than people thought or expected could surprise a few teams. Good luck to all the conference teams. Hope for a great season.

Wheelersburg
Waverly
Minford
Valley
West

That's my prediction
After this week....pretty spot on Mr. Mow.

Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

Wheelersburg
West
Waverly
Minford
Valley

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Wheelersburg
Waverly
West
Minford
Valley

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

And by week 7 who knows.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

pmow3 wrote:May be a bit of a struggle for My Valley Indians this year. But they will compete in most games and I still expect a 5 to 7 win season. I'm remaining hopeful. Good coaches and maybe a little more talent than people thought or expected could surprise a few teams. Good luck to all the conference teams. Hope for a great season.

Wheelersburg
Waverly
Minford
Valley
West

That's my prediction
At best 5 wins, probably less

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Mailman wrote:

Wheelersburg
Waverly
Minford
Valley
West

That's my prediction
At best 5 wins, probably less
After the first game being over..... Yes I agree. I thought before the game, that if Valley competed close with Portsmouth, then maybe. But the realization is that the young kids will learn a valuable lesson and see if their hard work will pay off by the end of the season...

Return to “Football”