Post by Orange and Brown »

It's game day!!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Corso
Waterboy

Re: WK1 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Corso »

Ny should roll out of bed and be atleast 7-3. Have a few playmakers. Their weak up front and so you'll see hunter turn those bad plays into good ones. I'm also a little worried about the coaching. Have some kids out there and others who haven't coached before, not even at the pee wee level. To be honest, if u actually sit down with them and talked football you would find that out in a hurry. Fortunately I think the athletes will cover up the coaching. N-Y should win by 2 td's.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

This game will be very close. I am not taking anything away from NY tbh they do have all the talent so lets see how they use it. As for Trimble never underestimate rutter tough GTOWN BOYS and the town who lives breaths and loves there football.......

May the best team win...

Let's Go Cats

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

An hour from kickoff

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

27-7 NY, late 4th qtr.

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to NY

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Wow! What a game!

After a very sloppy first quarter by both teams, the Buckeyes settled in and played pretty well. We ran the ball at will tonight. Hunter Edwards had several big runs. 3 interceptions are never acceptable but I think coach Richards will take care of that this week. The Buckeyes do have some areas that need work. The secondary is the biggest area of concern so I expect the coaching staff will emphasize pass coverage in practice this week.
Donovan McCollister was the most impressive player tonight to me. He owned his man all night and I think gave up one tackle. That young man has turned into an animal on the offensive line.

Congratulations to coach Richards on his first win as the Buckeye head coach! I am very excited about the future of Buckeye football with coach Richards at the helm.

Clean up a few things and we have a very dangerous team.
Hats off to the very young Tomcats. They should get better and better as the season goes.

GO BUCKS GO!!
Last edited by Orange and Brown on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

tomcat82 wrote:This game will be very close. I am not taking anything away from NY tbh they do have all the talent so lets see how they use it. As for Trimble never underestimate rutter tough GTOWN BOYS and the town who lives breaths and loves there football.......

May the best team win...

Let's Go Cats
Trimble will get better and better as the season goes. They have some playmakers.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

Like I said in another forum, Edwards and mount are a great 1-2 punch. If NY can stay healthy and improve in the passing game, they will be tough to beat.

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

N-y is lucky they weren't playing a very good team. Their line is a liability, and u will see that going forward. Pleased to be 1-0 but don't have to high of hopes and be a realist.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Anytime you beat the cats by 20 and had multiple chances inside the 20..and still be lucky. .what i seen ny defense was on the cats from the start..Cats are very fortunate that it didn't end in a blowout..first game jitters i think Richards has them in a good position where they go from there is inside of the kids on how bad they want it if they do they could be in a position to get what belongs in butchel. .

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Corso wrote:N-y is lucky they weren't playing a very good team. Their line is a liability, and u will see that going forward. Pleased to be 1-0 but don't have to high of hopes and be a realist.
Their line dominated the line of scrimmage.......

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
FATPHIL
Waterboy

Post by FATPHIL »

After coaching with Coach richards for a few years I over heard him say he had the most talented team he ever coached well that's not even close to our state finalists team they was a better team then us tonight but they are very weak for a division 5 team they will be lucky to make it to 7 and 3 bottom line we made a few mistakes early and they took advantage and I made a few mistakes and didn't give the ball to number 30 more but all in all if we was to play week 10 we would win 36 to 7

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good opening win for the Buckeyes.

Stringer Bell
Waterboy

Post by Stringer Bell »

Corso wrote:Ny should roll out of bed and be atleast 7-3. Have a few playmakers. Their weak up front and so you'll see hunter turn those bad plays into good ones. I'm also a little worried about the coaching. Have some kids out there and others who haven't coached before, not even at the pee wee level. To be honest, if u actually sit down with them and talked football you would find that out in a hurry. Fortunately I think the athletes will cover up the coaching. N-Y should win by 2 td's.
They rolled out of bed to 1-9 last year, so NY must've had monkeys at the controls then.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Bucks

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Over 2,000 people were in attendance at the game last night.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

congrats NY

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

tomcat82 wrote:This game will be very close. I am not taking anything away from NY tbh they do have all the talent so lets see how they use it. As for Trimble never underestimate rutter tough GTOWN BOYS and the town who lives breaths and loves there football.......

May the best team win...

Let's Go Cats
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Just be glad we kept the lid on The 3. It could have been really ugly. But the wee cats will be okay in the JV league. Hey by the way where was Pee Wee? :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

The score should have been much worse, N/Y should have scored over 45 point, a lot of points left on the field!

Return to “Football”