Wheelersburg 38 Fairland 7

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: WK2 Wheelersburg (1-0) @ Fairland (0-1)

Post by BurgGrad6 »

tigerfan98 wrote:PORTSMOUTH WHIPPED VALLEY, SO WHAT SOC TEAM WILL CHALLENGE BURG. ROCK HILL DOMINATED MINFORD. BURG FANS ALWAYS TOSSING SHOTS AT THE OVC BUT THE OVC WILL DOMINATE THE SOC THIS YEAR FOR SURE. BURG MIGHT GO 10-0 BASED ON SCHEDULE ALONE. PORTSMOUTH CAN BEAT BURG MORE TALENT, BUT LIKE I SAID BURG IS WOODARDS SYSTEM DONT MATTER THE PLAYER UNTIL COACHES FIGURE OUT THE SPREAD AROUND HERE BETTER. GO UP NORTH PLAY THOSE COLUMBUS TEAMS LETS SEE HOW GOOD BURG REALLY IS
I noticed that you used all caps.... You must be serious. Is this ibtt? Just wondering? Because, you said that ptown has more talent than burg.... Haha come on. Not right now they don't. Maybe in the near future, but not right now.. And as far as conference go.. Soc2 dominates the ovc. However this year the ovc is better collectively. Burg would still dominate any team in the ovc though. Also I don't know who Woodard is? Woodward, is burgs coach. Don't worry about finding out how good burg is. We will find out soon enough.. I think burg needs a lot of improvement moving forward. Also many teams around the area need to step up their game. It's truly unfair to the burg kids, to bash them for smashing a truly pathetic ironton team. Burg is a big fish in a small pond around here. State wide, burg is just another fish.

Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

The SOCII has 5 teams. The OVC has 8. Valley and Minford are the two worst in the league this year. Its possible the two best in the OVC beat the two worst in the SOCII.

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

Oak wrote:The SOCII has 5 teams. The OVC has 8. Valley and Minford are the two worst in the league this year. Its possible the two best in the OVC beat the two worst in the SOCII.

How did the Oaks fare last week?

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BigChuck wrote:
Oak wrote:The SOCII has 5 teams. The OVC has 8. Valley and Minford are the two worst in the league this year. Its possible the two best in the OVC beat the two worst in the SOCII.

They are SOCI. That question is irrelevant.

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

P(irate) wrote:
BigChuck wrote:

I disagree they are D-V.....the SOC system of division is goofy.....

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

that's alright. Wheelersburg will play Fairland this week, the bottom 5% of all D-V schools. Meanwhile Canton Central Catholic played New Philadelphia last week who is no. 5 in division III, and while they may have lost, who is getting better prepared for the post season? you all keep scheduling the lowly OVC, and you will continue having running clocks hung on you in playoffs....

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

BigChuck wrote:that's alright. Wheelersburg will play Fairland this week, the bottom 5% of all D-V schools. Meanwhile Canton Central Catholic played New Philadelphia last week who is no. 5 in division III, and while they may have lost, who is getting better prepared for the post season? you all keep scheduling the lowly OVC, and you will continue having running clocks hung on you in playoffs....
Lol I guess haters are going to hate. At least we make the playoffs! Guess that crow makes y'all salty.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

BigChuck wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
BigChuck wrote:

Man is there something in the water in ovc land? Y'all are dumb!

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Wheelersburg has one of the best coaching staffs in the state. If they see CH2O again, it will be a dog fight.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

TrojanXplosion wrote:Wheelersburg has one of the best coaching staffs in the state. If they see CH2O again, it will be a dog fight.
Man I hope so. Last year coldh20 could have scored whatever they wanted to.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
TrojanXplosion wrote:Wheelersburg has one of the best coaching staffs in the state. If they see CH2O again, it will be a dog fight.
Man I hope so. Last year coldh20 could have scored whatever they wanted to.
No doubt they could have. I thought they called off the dogs after 30 points up.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BigChuck wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
BigChuck wrote:

Y'all OVCers are just butt hurt. We are only 1 week in and y'all are already crying. Burg is this, the SOC is weak. In all actuality Burg would run the table with running clocks in the OVC. They may do it in the SOCII as well but I think Waverly will be a 21 point ball game this year.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

Personally I can't tell much yet. How can you grade Burg vs Ironton? Ironton was the worst team I have ever seen them put on the field and I have been watching before Lutz started. I have never seen such poor linebacker player. Their LBs had no idea where the ball was. QB juked the LBs I don't know how many times like they had no clue what to do with themselves. The Line play was just as bad. The backfield was limited as they just couldn't do much. Ii feel for Vass, he just doesn't have much to work with. They had no backs that were able to threaten the defense with speed with the exception of #24. Burg keyed on him and that was all it took, no one else could hurt them.

Coldwater is Coldwater. I am not sure we are ready for them just yet.

Burg Bias
Riding the Bench

Post by Burg Bias »

Wheelersburg is a relatively young team and the slowest part of a team to develop is usually the lines. They need to gel or week #14 they'll be in the gym. The 2013 team had a boatload of skill players like this team but got shoved around by a bigger Hartley team in the playoffs. The big boys up front are what gets you to the state level.
In this game I think Burg may start off sluggish against Fairland but it shouldn't be close.
Go Burg.

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

Friday won't be close. Running clock, I predict 56-6.

We don't know how good Burg really is yet. All we do know is that they scored 42 in the first half last Friday, and as always, they will continue to get better every week throughout the year. Jackson will be a test of course. Other than that, very weak schedule.

The best Offense and Defense that Burg will see during the regular season may be in practice. They better practice hard to make up for Coldwater's much tougher schedule.

Make it Rain, Burg....until we can take away Coldwater's Reign.

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

:roll:
P(irate) wrote:
BigChuck wrote:
P(irate) wrote: They are SOCI. That question is irrelevant.
Y'all OVCers are just butt hurt. We are only 1 week in and y'all are already crying. Burg is this, the SOC is weak. In all actuality Burg would run the table with running clocks in the OVC. They may do it in the SOCII as well but I think Waverly will be a 21 point ball game this year.
:roll:

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Why On Earth Does A Burg/Fairland Thread Have 4 Pages?? Are We That Bored? Go To Sleep Till Friday People!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Neutron Man wrote:Why On Earth Does A Burg/Fairland Thread Have 4 Pages?? Are We That Bored? Go To Sleep Till Friday People!
Most of the talk on here is about ovc fans being butt hurt since burg is once again better than them! Haha

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Neutron Man wrote:Why On Earth Does A Burg/Fairland Thread Have 4 Pages?? Are We That Bored? Go To Sleep Till Friday People!
i was kinda thinking the same

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

All I can say is to keep your heads up Dragon Fans, only three months til basketball season

ROLL PEAKE

Return to “Football”