Circleville (0-1) @ Washington CH (1-0)

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Circleville (0-1) @ Washington CH (1-0)

Post by wchreidman »

Game at Gardner Park Circleville is coming off a 51-12 loss to Miami Trace and Washington CH is coming off a 42-26 win over Johnstown Northridge

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Re: Circleville (0-1) @ Washington CH (1-0)

Post by wchreidman »

Final Washington 48 Circleville 42

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Can W.C.H. keep it going or is the fast start only due to playing some teams, who are struggling right now?

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Can W.C.H. keep it going or is the fast start only due to playing some teams, who are struggling right now?

Hmmm did not know the teams were struggling and thats the only reason for the wins. I thought it was because the kids have played hard and worked hard for the wins so far. Thats what i have seen at both games.

I think Northridge will win some games and so will Circleville. Washington is using a whole new system they could use the excuse we are not doing better because of that.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Never said they were not aying hard. Though they have 2 wins over 2 teams that have 0 wins after 2 weeks. Northridge might win one or two. They do not compete well in the LCL.

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Never said they were not aying hard. Though they have 2 wins over 2 teams that have 0 wins after 2 weeks. Northridge might win one or two. They do not compete well in the LCL.

Cant help that but I see what your saying. I hope they get a few more than 2. I do believe circleville will win a few.
Although they had a few injuries and they are young and not as big as usual.
They do have good Skilled players that can make you miss in space.WR 2 is very good, QB Brewer is solid, and RB Griffin is ok

Return to “Football”