Portsmouth (7-2) [4:15] L 18-41
Zanesville (7-2) [2:7] L 22-45
Logan (8-1) [2:7]

Ironton has scored 217 ave 24.1 points per game
Ironton has allowed 257 ave 28.5 points per game

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

Thanks for the edit. Hope you sent a message as to why.

I have one sin, and that is that I want to win too badly.--Woody Hayes
sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

LL, Cannon is refering to RIP talking about Tri Valley's schedule, now your mad because I said I thought Tri Valley could beat Logan, and I still do, get over it world champions :roll: :roll:

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

tiger do you forget about pickerington north who is a D-I school and
if i did math correctly our opponents have a combined record of 44-46 ...its a losing record but tri valleys opponents are 41-49 and your talking about us having a weaker schedule and including a D-5 team...oo wait my bad you guys played a D-5 team...a lower division team and got killed

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

sports junkie wrote:LL, Cannon is refering to RIP talking about Tri Valley's schedule, now your mad because I said I thought Tri Valley could beat Logan, and I still do, get over it world champions :roll: :roll:

junkie -

I could care less what you think. You also thought Portsmouth would beat us. That worked out well. Your opinion means about as much to me as mine does to you.

About ZERO.

The difference between ME and you two (Cannon and Junkie) is that I actually don't sit around and bash Ironton every second of my life. Let me think of all the times I let Ironton consume my posting......oh, about one week per year. The rest of the year? I could care less.

The two of you spend half your time posting on Logan threads bashing the Chieftains.

Have fun. We'll keep winning, you'll keep beating your heads against the wall. Do you guys still wear jeans with the knees ripped out and sport mullets? Because I think you guys are stilll stuck in the '80s.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

LL, You want to look at D1, and 2olds post about not only blasting Ironton, but there coach as well, and yes you may win 1 more week. Then the poor little chiefy baby's are going home, AS USUAL :roll: :roll: And LL, do you still have your front shirt pocket full of ink pens?
Last edited by sports junkie on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

LoganLocos wrote:
sports junkie wrote:LL, Cannon is refering to RIP talking about Tri Valley's schedule, now your mad because I said I thought Tri Valley could beat Logan, and I still do, get over it world champions :roll: :roll:

junkie -

I could care less what you think. You also thought Portsmouth would beat us. That worked out well. Your opinion means about as much to me as mine does to you.

About ZERO.

The difference between ME and you two (Cannon and Junkie) is that I actually don't sit around and bash Ironton every second of my life. Let me think of all the times I let Ironton consume my posting......oh, about one week per year. The rest of the year? I could care less.

The two of you spend half your time posting on Logan threads bashing the Chieftains.

Have fun. We'll keep winning, you'll keep beating your heads against the wall. Do you guys still wear jeans with the knees ripped out and sport mullets? Because I think you guys are stilll stuck in the '80s.

Ive never gotten on a Logan thread and bashed Logan. I do it on the
Ironton threads like this one.

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

They always seem to leave P. North out somehow.

Locos, you are absolutely correct. We don't bash Ironton until they bash us. Then junkies brilliant mind brings up how many state titles we have one, so every becomes redundent, just like it's been all summer.

POINT: Ironton will lose to Logan. Logan will go to the playoffs, Ironton will not. The rest? Who knows what will happen. But, the world will go on and next season will be here before we know it.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

RIP, Pick. North must really be good. Waverly beat them at there field, and last week Div.5 Wheelersburg smoked Waverly 31-7. You are right, you play a killer schedule :cry: :cry:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

R.I.P. BillSauerField wrote:Then junkies brilliant mind brings up how many state titles we have one, so every becomes redundent, just like it's been all summer.

Actually you have zero we have two.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

RIP, That's 2 more than Logan has. 22222222222222

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

sports junkie Posted:
RIP, That's 2 more than Logan has.

Man, are you like a quantum physics teacher or something? You must be a GENIUS to do that kind of math!!

And when did I say we play a killer schedule?

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Actually we do play a killer schedule...we play IRONTON!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

sports junkie wrote:LL, You want to look at D1, and 2olds post about not only blasting Ironton, but there coach as well, and yes you may win 1 more week. Then the poor little chiefy baby's are going home, AS USUAL :roll: :roll: And LL, do you still have your front shirt pocket full of ink pens?

Of course. I Knew it wouldn't take long for the personal attacks to start.

Believe it or not, I love HS football, but it's not my life. Keeps me busy in the fall, but it's not my life. That's the difference between me and the Ironton posters. I have PERSPECTIVE.

I don't NEED Logan to be good. It's just a lot more fun when they are!

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Non like you toy and junkie, Locos knows 1 or 2(being sarcastic since he's knows A LOT) things about other SEO schools. He knows what he's talking about. He opinions are not biased, they are educated, non like yours. He doesn't just pay attention to Logan and base all his comments around Logan.

junkie, are you bi-polar? Like yesterday you were praising how good Logan is and actually being civil in your posts. Today it's back to old junkie.
"What's the matter? Have a case of the Mondays?" :lol:

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

R.I.P. BillSauerField wrote:Non like you toy and junkie, Locos knows 1 or 2(being sarcastic since he's knows A LOT) things about other SEO schools. He knows what he's talking about. He opinions are not biased, they are educated, non like yours. He doesn't just pay attention to Logan and base all his comments around Logan.

junkie, are you bi-polar? Like yesterday you were praising how good Logan is and actually being civil in your posts. Today it's back to old junkie.
"What's the matter? Have a case of the Mondays?" :lol:

I actually might believe that sportsjunkie might be an account more than one person log on to. This happens more times than you would like to know.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

RIP, I never said Logan wasn't good. Logan Locas talks about personal attacks. I guess he doesn't read D1, or RIP, just the Ironton posters. Well you have one thing right, I could care less what you think. And another thing, you don't see Ironton posters on here saying were going to win by 60 or 70 points. That shows a lot of class, and you Logan posters expect no retaliations. I guess when you've never been there ;-)

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

sports junkie wrote:RIP, I never said Logan wasn't good. Logan Locas talks about personal attacks. I guess he doesn't read D1, or RIP, just the Ironton posters. Well you have one thing right, I could care less what you think. And another thing, you don't see Ironton posters on here saying were going to win by 60 or 70 points. That shows a lot of class, and you Logan posters expect no retaliations. I guess when you've never been there ;-)

Sports Junie it's not classless. That's how we have been all season and considering you're in the same boat as most of out other teams, and now to mention a rebuilding phase, that's probably how much we will beat you by. Do you just want us to give fake predictions to appease you?

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

logans going to win by 60 or 70 points

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

That's classless, but then again, when you've never been there, it's understandable.

Return to “Football”