SEOAL Game of the Week Ironton @ Logan

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Junkie,

Here is a good one for you. How many times has Ironton made the playoffs in 2007????

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

2old, Here's a good one for you, How many times has Logan won a playoff game in 2007 :?: :?: :?:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

After Logan disposes the Tigers, a week one victory will be in the future. Now as for you, you can get into the archives of the Ironton Tribune and read all about the history of Ironton football. Cause it is just that history.
New sheriff in the SEOAL the Chieftains. This ain't your gma's SEOAL.

Have fun on the porch next week.

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

JMoney wrote:rip nice touch with the emoticons & maybe one of the dogs got loose

-and as for the eating establishments....i can't believe i didn't see anybody say anything about Pizza Crossing ;-)

Getting in and out of there Friday would be impossible. The BEST pizza that you can get here in Logan. Maybe if the QB and your running backs were hungry, I would send them at about 7:20 :)

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

2old has a major case of Tri Valley envy :lol: :lol: :lol: there coming and you can't stop them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

sports junkie wrote:2old has a major case of Tri Valley envy :lol: :lol: :lol: there coming and you can't stop them :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to be kidding me :lol: :lol: :lol:

If i were all you Ironton fans i wouldnt even bother making the trip up here. Your going to get stomped all over, have your pride all poured down the drain when you have the worst beating you've had in years, and then get another year of hearing the chiefs thump their chests like the Tiggers once did.

ohbuckeye
Waterboy

Post by ohbuckeye »

sports junkie wrote:2old, how many times has Logan made the playoffs this Century :?:
Ironton has 6 times :lol:

Come on now..... ;-) you know Ironton hasn't had any success this century, we havn't won any league titles :lol: I don't think playoffs count as far as having a good "this century" do they.....I think I've read that somewhere. :lol:

Anyhow, GO TIGERS.......

Good luck to Logan in the playoffs.........

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

One thing you Tigger fans are good at are looking at the positive stuff in things. For example, you cannot in any way twist it and say that Ironton is the best in the league. SO, you put your thinking caps on and try to figure out how you CAN. SO, you find things like "whale lookie hair, the south has'a better recort than the North, and....whale, th' Tiggers are in th' south, so were the baest. Gee whiizzz i told ya so Tiggers Ruuuule!!!"

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

when your on top you better enjoy the ride :arrow: you never know when the bottom will fall out :arrow:

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Cav, I have never posted Ironton is as good as Logan this year. I don't. Last year I think they were. Logan has a very good team playing a mediocre schedule, and by no means no more than a league Champion in a league where they are the largest team. 2old, and D1, and others who continue to blast Ironton's history, and coach can do that because Logan has no past ecxept a bad one. And yes 2old you are 1-0 against Ironton this Century, maybe 2-0 after Friday, but that's where your success begins and ends this Century. ;-)

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

sports junkie wrote:LL,87, You have to do better than that. I just asked what his playoff record was. Show me where I said he was a bad coach, where he was washed up, you can't. LL, your eyes are closed to anything that relates to Logan posters. Those are poor examples. Now bring up 2olds, D1's,birds, comments about coach Lutz, and let's compare. :oops: :oops: :oops:

sportjunkie -

On the contrary, I know exactly what Paladin, 2old and bird post. I've NEVER said they don't "bash" the Tigers and Coach Lutz. They DO!

All I said was I never have. You say the Hall of Fame doesn't know Dale Amyx's name, want to make a bet on whether or not he gets in? I'd be willing to take that.

It's all politics anyone for the coaches hall of fame. That's why he'll be the second LHS Coach to be elected to join that group.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

sports junkie wrote:Cav, I have never posted Ironton is as good as Logan this year. I don't. Last year I think they were. Logan has a very good team playing a mediocre schedule, and by no means no more than a league Champion in a league where they are the largest team. 2old, and D1, and others who continue to blast Ironton's history, and coach can do that because Logan has no past ecxept a bad one. And yes 2old you are 1-0 against Ironton this Century, maybe 2-0 after Friday, but that's where your success begins and ends this Century. ;-)

Where has ANYONE bashed Ironton's history? I don't think you'll find that. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Everyone has said Ironton's history is GREAT.

But the 20th century belonged to the Tigers, the 21st belongs to Logan. Enjoy the ride.

Logan has no past, Ironton has no future (besides maybe an occasional league title), so I guess we're both in the same boat.

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

The most interesting thing I've gotten out of this thread is where to eat at in Logan. LOL.

As a Fighting Tiger Alumnus, Fan, and Supporter let me say that Logan is the best team in the SEOAL this year. Logan should have a home game in the playoffs and as I've stated twice now, should be a favorite in their region. The only other team I see in this region is Columbus DeSales, and lets all face it, they were on the Fighting Tigers Schedule before we got into the SEOAL. According to some of the brilliant posters on here, Ironton had a watered down schedule, so should just be a cakewalk. We'll see.

2Old, you don't need a clue, you need the answer. Here it is.....Coach Lutz has more coaching ability in his clipped off toe nail than you do. It's taken you 4 years, by your own statement, to predict that Ironton was going downhill. Let's just say that Nastradamus your not. After graduation and transfers at the end of last year, it doesn't take a rocket scientist(or just an old guy sitting at his computer) to figure that the Tigers would be in a learning curve. If you think this will be the norm, let's just say, you'll be disappointed. Coach Lutz was away for 1 year, of the kids that are on this team this year, he had coached only 3 of them before. You speak of history, after the game on Friday will you be on here talking about the game if Logan wins....sure you will, well, it will be history at that point. I say live it up. Talk about your team. They deserve it. Good Luck Logan, after this week. And as always...

GO TIGERS!

I have one sin, and that is that I want to win too badly.--Woody Hayes
91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

SAME BOAT AS HISTORY OF BOTH SCHOOLS HAVE DOMINATED THIS LEAGUE. i can`t find any comparison or answer for logan they can have an avg football team, you could be on the ride of your life and smack.

these two are definitely gahs games of the year. no matter the outcome, i have outgrown all that now :arrow: it`s about watching some good football. THIS LEAGUE REMINDS ME OF THE MIDDLE EAST BEEN AT WAR FOR YEARS AND STILL FIGHTIN AMAZING ISNT IT. you let an outsider in takes a little while and then they stop and think is this why i joined to throw rocks 8) gotta love the seoal ;-)

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Junkie,
What a major whiner. Who is Tri Valley? Ironton, Ashland, and Huntingotn. Can't Envy who you don't know. Ok Junkie how many d-2 teams and d-1 teams has your new dream team beat this year???

Now for you rat. I do not doubt Lutz ran a good program once. You guys were kings. He should have stayed retired and on the poorch with you guys next week. Secondly the proof the Ironton program is declining is that you havwe WON nothing this century. Making the playoffs is easy in your division playing KY, WVA, and Canadien teams. I respect your history but the program is in decline this century. You are in denial.

and both of you suffer rom Chieftain Envy.

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

1st to be envious, wouldn't you guys have had to win something, oh yea I forgot, 4-peaters of the SEOAL. Congrats. I have a SEOAL trophy from wrestling in my closet, right behind my old Farrah Fawcett Poster. You forgot about Desales on that schedule. If you have the chance, I bet you won't forget long. Hope your short term memory stays with you. Congrats on the season, again, your kids and coaches deserve the praise.

I have one sin, and that is that I want to win too badly.--Woody Hayes
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Used to be's, has been's, wanna be's, history !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The future, Champs, winners, play-offs !! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Times change !! ;-)

Have gun, will travel
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

riverrat tiger -

You're a good guy, and your posts made a lot of sense. Best of Luck to the Tigers (but not TOO much on Friday ;) )

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Paladin, Future of what. And Logan is never beens and never will be. Enjoy your little SEOAL Trophy, because it's the only one you'll ever have. Like I said before, beside the league trophy, the rest of the trophy case is as always empty.

2old, you hve Fighting Tiger envy along with your buddy Palabumb.

Keep polishing your league trophy . Never beens

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

LL,

I think you should turn your avatar to orange. Did your Dad drop you on your head when you were young?? I tell you that political job is effecting your judgement.

Junkie,

No one has posted one reason to envy the Tigers. Not many people are impressed with a 5-5 team.

Rat,
Since LL feels your post are so good tell me what championships Ironton has won this century. Heck maybe LL or is that IL can answer for you. As for your career get over yourself.

Return to “Football”