SEOAL Game of the Week Ironton @ Logan

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

LoganD14Life wrote:i hope this rain stops.
Wallace is getting looked at by a number of schools.
Mainly cinci, hes been to 2 w.v.u games, and invited to rutgers games also.
He was going to attend the dayton game this weekend, but....ACT..

Thanks. Not only does he have some size he appeared to be a pretty good athlete.

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

Looks like rain off and on from now until tommorrow night. How's the field held up?

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-hou ... hbhhour=15

I have one sin, and that is that I want to win too badly.--Woody Hayes
sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

tigercannon71 wrote:
2old wrote:Toy,

That score is funny.When is the last time you were right about anything???

Im right 97% of the time. It will definitly be funny when Ironton has the most ponts at the end of the night.

I can show you youre 3 percent on the wrong side :lol: ;-)

tigercannon71
SEOP LEG

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:11 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ironton takes it and the whole SEOAL in a landslide.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

sportsfan43 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:

Im right 97% of the time. It will definitly be funny when Ironton has the most ponts at the end of the night.

tigercannon71
SEOP LEG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice you gotta go back 2 years to find me being wrong.

5kdude
Varsity

Post by 5kdude »

JMoney wrote:first off...conrgats on the victory last night
that was total domination and after around 3 hours on a bus and coming out that strong and focused was very impressive
we are aware that logan fans travel pretty well...but our team traveled even better last night
The secondary played great and made it tough for porter to find any recievers to throw to
the rest of the defense played very solid as well and put great pressure on porter and the trojans' backfield wasn't able to find any running room

this week--
IRONTON AT LOGAN................FINALLY
a lot of hype throughout the season but...
i think everybody knows that the outcome is self-explanatory
logan won't be stopped and will score multiple times on 'D'
Logan------82
Ironton-------7

P.S.-------------yes i said 82 pts...not a typing error ;-)

Logan is going to win
61-7

cptboogis
Waterboy

Post by cptboogis »

cannon you visiting cbus next weekend?

ohbuckeye
Waterboy

Post by ohbuckeye »

2old wrote:Fogger,

To use analogy Logan has been playing in the D-1 playoffs kind of like being in the Big 10. Ironton's division is kinda like the Mac. Hard to compare. Like I said we play against the other people in our county in practice.

Like I said Ironton has a nice history.

Are we using the Division size card. :shock:

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

locos, i think # 36 is a little bit more than 175.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

i go with Logan on this one

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

tigercannon71 wrote:
sportsfan43 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:

tigercannon71
SEOP LEG

Nice you gotta go back 2 years to find me being wrong.

Not 2 years, just 2 seconds

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Ironton - 23
Logan - 14

Go Tiger's!!!!

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

tigercannon71 wrote:Ok heres my score prediction. It comes from man who is slightly crazy, but amazingly is usually right about these things.

Ironton 24
Logan 17

Have you checked out open mic night at any comedy houses lately? I think you might have the push to make you a rising star.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Something I don't think has been mentioned is the fact that Michael Angle has a chance tomorrow night to go 21-0 in three years of SEOAL play as the Logan QB. To be a three year starter in the SEOAL at QB and never lose a game is quite impressive.

I think that the Chiefs will control this game from start to finish. I'll take Logan by a score of 35-14.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

1987chieftains wrote:HEY BAIT,
ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TURN OUT FRIDAY? I HOPE YOU GUYS DO. GALLIA IS ABOUT THE ONLY TEAM (THAT I CAN THINK OF) THAT HAS GOOD TRAVELING FANS. IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE A BOTH STANDS AND THE FENCE AROUND THE FIELD PACKED.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- our road attendance has been down considerably this year, BUT THE BAITMOBILE IS GOING TO BE LOADING , WITH SCREAMING, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH TIGER FANS, sorry , i get excited. hey, we gotta win to get in, heard logan had a great crowd at portsmouth. i expect no less from the travelin tiger fans. we need plenty of fans, and plenty of noise.

TIGERBAIT'S UPSET SPECIAL OF THE WEEK.
IRONTON--27
LOGAN 24.

THATS WHAT MY ACHIN BONES JUST TOLD ME. :-D :-D

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SORRY FOR THE CHIEFS, BUT THE STREAK MUST END, FRIDAY. SORRY. :)

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO READ WHERE I LEFT OFF, NOW NO LOGAN POSTERS ARE AWAKE. WELL, WE'LL DO OUR TALKIN ON THE FIELD, AND CLOSE DOWN SOUR FIELD PROPERLY. ---------------------------------------------------------------- WITH A BANG. WHATCHAGONNA DO WHEN TIGERMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU LOGAN. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

"Baitmobile" That's priceless! I hope that regardless of any bad blood that this thread has caused, you and the rest of the Fighting Tiger fans find the people of Logan to be friendly hosts. There are a lot of good ole' down home people here. We'll welcome your arrival, just leave that TIGERMANIA at the door. hahaha

Best of luck tomorrow night. No injuries for players, no free deer hood ornaments for the fans.

5nybuckeyes
Riding the Bench

Post by 5nybuckeyes »

Just wanted to show you what we have been us Chieftans have been up to tonight!

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/ ... ea00f2.pbw[/url]

If anyone knows how to embedded the slide show on here feel free but I can't get it to work...Thanks
Last edited by 5nybuckeyes on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Just a suggestion but if you plan on being on SEOPS for any amount of time...Don't use your mascot in your name if you plan on moving any time soon!
qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

ytb: i think you might want to think twice before belittling the man the field was named after. visit the logan daily news website, read the 2 articles on Bill Sauer and then apologize to his family.

Locos, what do you think?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Mr. Horsepower wrote:"Baitmobile" That's priceless! I hope that regardless of any bad blood that this thread has caused, you and the rest of the Fighting Tiger fans find the people of Logan to be friendly hosts. There are a lot of good ole' down home people here. We'll welcome your arrival, just leave that TIGERMANIA at the door. hahaha

Best of luck tomorrow night. No injuries for players, no free deer hood ornaments for the fans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ HOW YOU DOING MR. HORSEPOWER. I WILL BE THERE EARLY TAILGATING, I HAVE NO BAD BLOOD WITH ANY LOGAN POSTERS. OR I WOULD NOT BE THERE TO BREAK BREAD WITH THEM. some people , can't seperate this fun, from reality. and way too many take it serious. looking forward to a great time. hope to meet you there. and i've heard about THE 4 DOGS. :shock: :shock: OKAY. be there or be square. good thing is our d2 schedule ends this week, your's is just beginning. heck, i hope you win state, RIGHT AFTER A FIGHTING TIGER UPSET OF THE YEAR. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “Football”