SEOAL Game of the Week Ironton @ Logan

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

qualified101 wrote:im more concerned with ytb 's one finger. he may not be able to unlatch the seatbelt when gets to logan. or maybe it has something to do with the spread he brought up earlier????????????????????

I always heard that if you get a sore finger, you should soak it in cider. I think the pectin or acid in the apple squeezins provide an antiseptic of some sort.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I HEARD THAT. 8)

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

where are you actually tailgating at ytb? i have friends near there where i park.

JMoney
Riding the Bench

Post by JMoney »

...and i'm also already feeling the headache i'll get tomorrow night from yelling too loud and too often

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I GET THAT WAY, EVERY TIME , WE GET OUTPLAYED MYSELF. BUT YOU ARE STILL ASSURRED OF 1 MORE WEEK. :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
JMoney
Riding the Bench

Post by JMoney »

bird what about this....

:? .... :idea: :shock: ;-) :twisted: 4 PEAT :!: :) :-D 8) :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ENJOYED THE AVATAR, THIS WEEK. LETS SEE HOW QUICK YOU TAKE IT DOWN, AFTER THE TIGERS ROLL OUT OF TOWN. WITH SOME PURPLE SCALPS, LAST POST, TILL AFTER GAME.

GO TIGERS GO
GO TIGERS GO
GO TIGERS GO

WHO DEY THINK , GONNA BEAT DEM TIGERS. :lol: LATER FELLERS. HOPE FOR SAFE TRAVEL FOR FANS AND PLAYERS OF BOTH SQUADS, AND AN INJURY FREE GAME. SEE YOU AT THE PARTY. 8)

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

dont forget 8) :? :shock: go mastiffs :twisted: :evil: :-D :) :?

JMoney
Riding the Bench

Post by JMoney »

Bait...Logan's the team that does the "scalping"..after all we are chieftains..I don't think Tigers can scalp :?: :lol:
but i did change my avatar already...i can't stand having a tigger as my picture

wrestler87
Freshman Team

Post by wrestler87 »

ironman02 wrote:Something I don't think has been mentioned is the fact that Michael Angle has a chance tomorrow night to go 21-0 in three years of SEOAL play as the Logan QB. To be a three year starter in the SEOAL at QB and never lose a game is quite impressive.

I think that the Chiefs will control this game from start to finish. I'll take Logan by a score of 35-14.

You underestimate us. We'll rock. Even with the largest line Logan has faced all year. Our defensive speed stimied Portsmouth and stuffed Zanesville, so I-town, even though the running game will keep the scores low, will still lose by 4 TD!!!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Tiger Bait is the distinguished guest of honor at Logan Locos tail gate party.Everyone stop by and say hi.

PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

Post by PurplePeopleEater »

I hope for a safe trip for all Ironton fans, its probably gonna be raining so watch for slick roads.

GO CHIEFS!!! :!: :twisted: :twisted:

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Well, it's here....It's Game Day!!!!

Good Luck to both teams and an injury free game....

Go Tiger's!!!!

PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

2old,
what am i chopped liver? :lol:
Im lookin forward to meetin Bait, Finally get to see the man behind the SEOP emblem, the question is will he be able to pick me out of the crowd? :lol:
what time do you think you will fire up the grill 2old?... im tring to decide how early ill be heading over to the field
Last edited by PurplePeopleEater on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Logan's weather for today is a high of 60 with a 50% chance of showers and a low of 48 tonite with a 30% chance of showers tonite.............

PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

Right now in Logan it is,58 degrees, and Not raining.so hopfully it keeps this up for the game. would make it for a little bit more enjoyable evening

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Wrestler87 wrote:
ironman02 wrote:Something I don't think has been mentioned is the fact that Michael Angle has a chance tomorrow night to go 21-0 in three years of SEOAL play as the Logan QB. To be a three year starter in the SEOAL at QB and never lose a game is quite impressive.

I think that the Chiefs will control this game from start to finish. I'll take Logan by a score of 35-14.

You underestimate us. We'll rock. Even with the largest line Logan has faced all year. Our defensive speed stimied Portsmouth and stuffed Zanesville, so I-town, even though the running game will keep the scores low, will still lose by 4 TD!!!

Sorry I predicted a three TD win rather than four. It doesn't really matter how much you win by though, just as long as you win.

Good luck to the Chiefs!

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

Ironton is 4-0 this year on the road. Interesting !?

Waiting to visualize the sight of TC 71 at an away TIGER game .
2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Purple,
Grill fires up at 4:30 unless you show up hungry before that. I can't have you losing any weight.

5nybuckeyes
Riding the Bench

Post by 5nybuckeyes »

***and no I don't change the date on my camera****

Just a suggestion but if you plan on being on SEOPS for any amount of time...Don't use your mascot in your name if you plan on moving any time soon!

Return to “Football”