SEOAL Game of the Week Ironton @ Logan

DAC10
Waterboy

Post by DAC10 »

Logan Locos that post was directed towards Ole not you, I should have been more specific. I didn't imply that your previous post was arrogant, but his was. It's not wrong to be confident in your kids, but to say that we have no chance in the League or any other team in the year's to come against Logan, that's being arrogant. These kid's, no matter what team they are on deserve alot of praise, heck they all work their butt's off...so please don't discredit any team just because you think you're going to be better than them next year or 10 year's from now.

ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

it's awfully quiet in tiggerville this morning :-D :-D What's wrong junkie, didn't any one invite you to tailgate with them?

ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

DAC, I don't think I said all that. I said we will have a stronger team for the next two years.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Chief, were not crying, but you will be next week, after your usual 1 and out in the playoffs, sorry no more Div. 4 opp.. Logan has a nice football team, but it will take more than that against Lake. Sorry about your luck. Next week you can keep your starters in the game late when the score is reversed. ;-)

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Chief, where you been all year? Just decide to jump on the band wagon ;-)

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

sports junkie,

Logan might not even be playing Lake. If you would pay attention, you would see that if Massillon beats Canton McKinley today, Logan will get Tri-Valley rather than Lake.

No matter who they play though, I think Logan is going to surprise a lot of people. A game against Lake will be tough to win, but I think the Chiefs are up to the task.

ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

nope, I've been here all year. Been to every varsity and JV game. guess I just got sick of seeing all the crap you've been posting all season. Got sick of you jumping on everybody.

DAC10
Waterboy

Post by DAC10 »

You know what? I want Logan to do good in the playoff's. This is about the kids, not us. I wish them all the luck in the world, and you know what else? I think Logan will be able to hold their own in the playoff's. These kids, even though I don't know them personally, I think they leave it all on the field, that's what it takes to win. Whichever opponent you play, good luck and win the state. I am actually from Columbus, I went to Brookhaven, and we even hated DeSales...LOL
I guess it's just because they were right across the street and we could. Now that I'm older I see how foolish that was. For all the kids' sake I hope for no injuries, and because Logan is in the same league, I feel that they should and will represent this league well. See you all again next year.

DAC10
Waterboy

Post by DAC10 »

I forgot to say "Go Bucks" :lol: :lol:

I Am What I Am...You Are What You Are!
ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

TigerTownKid wrote:About the resting the players...not so much. Their starters didn't come out of the game until about 3 and a half minutes on the clock. I just hope next year's team remembers that when they come back down to the tank.

TigerTownKid, your right....They did keep their starters in until under 4 minutes....I was wondering myself when they would take them out....

We have to play at Logan again next year also....Due to Athens leaving the league....

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Ironton played a good football game last night, in the end the Chiefs just had a more talent and depth. Both teams made a ton of mistakes. Michael Angle threw his first INT since week 3 that set up Ironton's first touchdown, but the Tigers also coughed up the ball on a couple of occasions. Logan was penalized a ton.

Marc Carter is an incredible receiver, everyone knows he is fast, but he runs good clean routes and he Schweickart provided about all the offense the Tigers could muster. I think Schweickart is the best passer we have seen this season.

Congrats to the Chieftains, especially the seniors, who wrapped a 4th straight SEOAL title and a 2nd straight playoff appearance. Mike Angle completes his SEOAL career with a perfect 19-0 SEOAL record in 3 seasons as a starter.

Logan played their starters longer than usual last night, but it was also the "closest" game the Chiefs have been in since week 6. I really think the coaches wanted the kids to work for 4 quarters. You guys can see that as an excuse if you want, but I think it's the truth. The only other game that the starters played in the 4th quarter was against Zanesville.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

man, i just got up about anhour ago. we stayed way late at the locos/2old household, had a great time meeting all tyhe posters on seops. my head is still swimming trying to sort out who is who. great to see my 2 old red headed friends also. i had plenty of crow to eat, but at least i was able to slide the feathers in between some good ole burgers mrs 2old cooked up. met a ton of people, i can't say i met anyone , that i would not have in my own home. as aggressive as we post back and forth on here, it's obvious it's just good old fashioned ribbing, and passion for our favorite ball clubs. thats wierd we gotta go there again next year, ( dang you athens) but at least i know where to get some great burgers , and top notch fellowship. thank the logan people for every thing. locos great to see you as always. 2old, thanks for the hospitality and jokes. and mrs. 2old. you are a gem, yourself. enjoyed your whole family. loved meeting all the posters, and putting faces with them, and i hope logan go all the way this year. i want anybody from our area to prosper in the playoffs.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Thanks Bait. Had a great time meeting you again and "Mrs. Bait" along with everyone else who made the long trek up 93. We'll do it again next year!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hey thank you guys. we all had a great time, the tigers made a gallant effort the first half, but you just got 2 many fresh horses to throw at us. they held their own. hard to go both ways , special teams and get a rest for your staters. i got one question.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GUYS LOCK UP THE REAL SEOAL OFFICIALS THE FIRST HALF, IT WAS APPALLING. they were obviosly released for the second half. but it did not cost us the game, jusy beaten by a bigger, better team tonight. wish you guys win the state, i want every body local, to beat them dang northerners. :lol: :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY, SOMETHING ELSE I FORGOT TO MENTION, THAT WAS THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL BAND PERFORMANCE , AND BEST BAND , I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. i love my million dollar marching band from ironton, but we just don't have the numbers to have that huge of a band, does anybody know how many people are in that band, it looked like our entire high school.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2old, if we are coming back there next year, i'll know not to pull over the booby trap again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Bait -

Thanks, Logan is very proud of the Marching Chieftains, definitely a huge part of what makes things special on Friday Nights!

2old is taking the daughter back to the airport, but remember, we'll be at the new stadium out of town so we'll have to find a new place to booby trap out there!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man, we hit that sucker dead on. i looked at tiger paw, and was ready fer something to KERSLODE. :lol:

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

How was the sound system? I have ulterior motives in knowing! :lol:

I think if you guys get Lake, it sounds like you'll be playing against a mirror-image. With Tri-Valley, you'll be facing another spread, for which you've already prepared a few times this year.

Best of luck in the playoffs. We'll have a tall task with DeSales, but we hope to face you again before next season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i loved the sound system, and it sounded like there was a concert going on , all the way over to 2olds party. it had amazing clarity. and was neat hearing the refs calls during a high school game. like you said zanes vegas. i would not have wanted to have been in front of that thing. would have blown my contact lenses out of my skull. :lol:

Return to “Football”