Wheelersburg 45 Portsmouth 0

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Re: Week 3 (2-0) Portsmouth @ (2-0) Wheelersburg

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

:roll:
Gluefactory wrote:Portsmouth will not score in this game if so only by kicking the ball.
Lol

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

Wheelersburg better watch bumping that schedule up too much. A couple of their upcoming classes are weaker than what's in the high school now.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Oak wrote:Wheelersburg better watch bumping that schedule up too much. A couple of their upcoming classes are weaker than what's in the high school now.
Last years graduating class lost to ironton both years of junior high if I remember correctly... Didn't stop em from kickin the crap out of em in high school tho.... Obviously.

Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Oak wrote:Wheelersburg better watch bumping that schedule up too much. A couple of their upcoming classes are weaker than what's in the high school now.
Last years graduating class lost to ironton both years of junior high if I remember correctly... Didn't stop em from kickin the crap out of em in high school tho.... Obviously.
Valley fans were saying the same things the last couple years. The sine wave is up now, but it will go down too.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Oak wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Valley fans were saying the same things the last couple years. The sine wave is up now, but it will go down too.
Valley is not wheelersburg, and my point is that you can't base high school performance on peewee or junior high performance, some kids peak at lower levels and some kids don't get good until higher levels. Tell me when exactly did wheelersburg have substandard teams that lasted for more than a couple years? Your correct that no one stays at a high level all the time, but that's common sense, when wheelersburg has a bunch of losing seasons then we can say that they shouldn't schedule up. But that hasn't happened yet obviously. Do you think that valley should now schedule down because their down?? Ironton did that and look how that's worked out for them. Valley will be back because they have a good program, not because they schedule weaker teams because they don't want to lose. Believe it or not this is a young burg team, who will probably run through the region. As long as they have the same program running I'd say that they will be just fine, at least more fine than everyone else down here lol.

Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

Valley is gonna take their lumps for 4 to 5 more years. They really haven't scheduled up so that is irrelevant.
Wheelersburg will have good teams. But odds are they will drop down a notch.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Oak wrote:Valley is gonna take their lumps for 4 to 5 more years. They really haven't scheduled up so that is irrelevant.
Wheelersburg will have good teams. But odds are they will drop down a notch.
Lol glad I'm not the only insomniac here, i disagree, valley did schedule up and move up conferences and that helped make them more successful. They have a good program there, is it on burgs level??? No way.. But I believe they will get better again. Of course burg will not always have the same level of team as they've had recently. The last 3 teams have all been different, with the 2014 being IMO the best team all around. Burg just adjusts and plays to their strengths.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: WK3 Portsmouth(2-0)@Wheelersburg(2-0)

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote:Portsmouth had two breakdowns in the secondary last night. That got fixed at the half. Portsmouth 20 Burg 18 in a huge upset.
SMH. You can't spell time or thyme right. I don't think I'll put any stock in your lowball projection.
No one has hit Burg in the mouth off the line yet. No one has blocked your linebackers yet either. ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN :o
I didn't know IBTT had a brother. I bet Sunday dinner is a hoot with you two at the table.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Today is the day. The day Dinnertyme69 sees just how foolish he is. The day he goes into hiding. The day everyone finally sees what we have been telling them. The day you ptowners, ride straight into a storm. No amount of "SUNSHINE" can dry up.
Game Day Prediction
Ptown-13
Da Burg-45

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Burg has not had a losing regular season team since 1964 , that's 51 years and counting.

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Don't worry the recruiting process will still be full go. :lol:

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

P(irate) wrote:Today is the day. The day Dinnertyme69 sees just how foolish he is. The day he goes into hiding. The day everyone finally sees what we have been telling them. The day you ptowners, ride straight into a storm. No amount of "SUNSHINE" can dry up.
Game Day Prediction
Ptown-13
Da Burg-45
:roll: I'll never hide from anyone and neither will the Trojans.
BE READY TO BE HIT IN THE MOUTH

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Sound like you're butt hurt because your qb now plays at burg

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:Today is the day. The day Dinnertyme69 sees just how foolish he is. The day he goes into hiding. The day everyone finally sees what we have been telling them. The day you ptowners, ride straight into a storm. No amount of "SUNSHINE" can dry up.
Game Day Prediction
Ptown-13
Da Burg-45
As bad as the Trojans were cramping against west.... They may not make it 4quarters against burg... Might I suggest midol and Gatorade!

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

I think tonight is the night that The Burg asserts itself as to who they REALLY are. I think they crush Portsmouth and leave no room for doubt. This one gets ugly REAL fast and I don't believe Burg lets off the accelerator. As bad of a beat down as they gave in the 1st 2 games, this one will be even more so, they really start clicking this week

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote: Last years graduating class lost to ironton both years of junior high if I remember correctly... Didn't stop em from kickin the crap out of em in high school tho.... Obviously.
Rofl ,yes right you should look at his track record in quiting when things don't go his way .but then again I'm sure you will see soon enough

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

My cousin went to purchase his ticket at burg high school ,said there's a sign hanging "inside the school" that reads "time to take out the trash" .

CLASS!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

dontreply wrote:My cousin went to purchase his ticket at burg high school ,said there's a sign hanging "inside the school" that reads "time to take out the trash" .

CLASS!!
Lol! Come on! Is the community of Portsmouth that sensitive that they believe that the sign was subliminal in gesture to say that people that live in Portsmouth are actually garbage? God help America and the political correctness.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
Game Day Prediction
Ptown-13
Da Burg-45
Oh boy, this isn't a boxing match. It's a football game. Four quarters of blocking and tackling.

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote: Last years graduating class lost to ironton both years of junior high if I remember correctly... Didn't stop em from kickin the crap out of em in high school tho.... Obviously.
Not one bit.. We have a better athlete and leader now.

HOGS LEAD THE WAY

Return to “Football”