Wheelersburg 45 Portsmouth 0

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Re: Week 3 (2-0) Portsmouth @ (2-0) Wheelersburg

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote: Don't worry the recruiting process will still be full go. :lol:
Sound like you're butt hurt because your qb now plays at burg
Not one bit.. We have a better athlete and leader now.
Definitely, Why wasn't Purdy the QB last year? Seems a better choice than a sophomore. Won't make much of a difference tho, burgs defense is a lot faster than wests was. Luke made some great plays while being chased around, he won't have that much time tonite. I didn't see anything great about portsmouths offensive line last week. Seems they have the same weakness that burg does. Except burg will have way more athletes on the field. Portsmouth will play with burg for a half maybe but after that they will be worn out.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

You meN they can play more then 11?? LoL.
I know burg dressed everyone in the school against Ironton , but how many varsity players burg have that plays a lot?

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote: Sound like you're butt hurt because your qb now plays at burg
Not one bit.. We have a better athlete and leader now.
Definitely, Why wasn't Purdy the QB last year? Seems a better choice than a sophomore. Won't make much of a difference tho, burgs defense is a lot faster than wests was. Luke made some great plays while being chased around, he won't have that much time tonite. I didn't see anything great about portsmouths offensive line last week. Seems they have the same weakness that burg does. Except burg will have way more athletes on the field. Portsmouth will play with burg for a half maybe but after that they will be worn out.
Lmao

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

biggdowgg wrote:You meN they can play more then 11?? LoL.
I know burg dressed everyone in the school against Ironton , but how many varsity players burg have that plays a lot?
You'll see tonite

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote: Not one bit.. We have a better athlete and leader now.
Lmao
lol agreed! This game will be a joke! I'll be sittin on the hill watching the Portsmouth fans laughter slowly die away and be replaced by disappointed faces, then when u hear a real loud laugh that will be me!

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

I don't like the cockiness from Burg, players parents or the posters. Be humble, you could be knocked off at any given time. Do they have the better more experienced team tonight absolutely but be classy while you're winning. Come playoffs that cockiness won't be showing. Won't be playing teams from Scioto and Lawrence county! Lol

Who Dey!
Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote: Definitely, Why wasn't Purdy the QB last year? Seems a better choice than a sophomore. Won't make much of a difference tho, burgs defense is a lot faster than wests was. Luke made some great plays while being chased around, he won't have that much time tonite. I didn't see anything great about portsmouths offensive line last week. Seems they have the same weakness that burg does. Except burg will have way more athletes on the field. Portsmouth will play with burg for a half maybe but after that they will be worn out.
Lmao
lol agreed! This game will be a joke! I'll be sittin on the hill watching the Portsmouth fans laughter slowly die away and be replaced by disappointed faces, then when u hear a real loud laugh that will be me!
Typical Burg fan running them chops. Better hope your not eating crow tonight. We are the underdog and should be but these kids thrive on it.

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote: Lmao
Typical Burg fan running them chops. Better hope your not eating crow tonight. We are the underdog and should be but these kids thrive on it.
No worries about crow, I'll have steak before the game. Hope is for Portsmouth fans, confidence is for burg fans. Hopes a good thing tho 69, keeps ya from gettin too down on the present. So when the games over and the score reflects what we've been tryin to tell ya then you can HOPE Portsmouth recovers enough to compete in the OVC. Which I'm confident that they will not win this year.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

No crow needed here...

Wheelersburg by 35 to 40

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!!!!

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
The pirate indian
Riding the Bench

Post by The pirate indian »

42-12 burg. Portsmouth scores once in the first half then once in the second after subs start rolling in.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:Today is the day. The day Dinnertyme69 sees just how foolish he is. The day he goes into hiding. The day everyone finally sees what we have been telling them. The day you ptowners, ride straight into a storm. No amount of "SUNSHINE" can dry up.
Game Day Prediction
Ptown-13
Da Burg-45
:roll: I'll never hide from anyone and neither will the Trojans.
BE READY TO BE HIT IN THE MOUTH
:roll: Just sit back and enjoy the rain.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote: Lmao
No worries here. I see you are getting your chops warmed up. Good thing, there is plenty of that crow for you.

Gobucks740
Waterboy

Post by Gobucks740 »

wobycat wrote:
dontreply wrote:My cousin went to purchase his ticket at burg high school ,said there's a sign hanging "inside the school" that reads "time to take out the trash" .

CLASS!!
Lol! Come on! Is the community of Portsmouth that sensitive that they believe that the sign was subliminal in gesture to say that people that live in Portsmouth are actually garbage? God help America and the political correctness.

It's not even about "political correctness" or any of that. It's about having class and showing good sportsmanship; something burg never succeeds in.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Gobucks740 wrote:
wobycat wrote:
dontreply wrote:My cousin went to purchase his ticket at burg high school ,said there's a sign hanging "inside the school" that reads "time to take out the trash" .

CLASS!!
Lol! Come on! Is the community of Portsmouth that sensitive that they believe that the sign was subliminal in gesture to say that people that live in Portsmouth are actually garbage? God help America and the political correctness.

It's not even about "political correctness" or any of that. It's about having class and showing good sportsmanship; something burg never succeeds in.
LMFAO!

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

Gobucks740 wrote:
wobycat wrote:

CLASS!!

TRUTH

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Gobucks740 wrote:
wobycat wrote:

CLASS!!

Obviously it's about a bunch of grownup who are way more sensitive than the kids actually playing the game lol. " here's your participation trophy billy!" " your a phenom because you showed up!" Blah, blah, blah, good sportsmanship doesn't mean kissin the boots of your opponents, it will be shown on the field not on this adult playground of a blog site lol. Every year west, Portsmouth, ironton, wheelersburg, etc... Post signs around the school and community some are positive and some are a little rough, boo-hoo-hoo, if you folks are that sensitive go see a shrink and talk about your feels or change your name to Nancy and go see a DR who can straighten ya out.

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

It's raining outside the storm is coming in early

reds4life
Waterboy

Post by reds4life »

Burg by 30. Portsmouth has no chance in this game. Pirates name the score.

Return to “Football”