Waterboy

Re: Week 3 (0-2) Oak Hill @ (2-0) Rock Hill

Post by Gonzo »

gametime wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
gametime wrote:
D only given up 20 points
Offence scored 81 points
Haha for your information I did not go to RH. If you did play, I don't see how you had the grades to play, with the grammar and spelling in this post. No the problem with RH is the good old boy system. That's the problem! Always has been the problem!
Back up !!!!!!
:lol:

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

Gonzo wrote:
sanfran7519 wrote:Hey Gonzo heard the same crap last year. Grove this and Grove that . Wait where was the grove at last year in week 11. No one will know till everyone plays a few teams
I must of missed something. Not a Grove fan, neutral have no team. Go around watching all teams. Just saying what I see. Your right no one has played anyone to see how strong they stand. Some people just get all up in there feelings when someone says something that they don't like. More than likely reason being is there part of the good Ol boy system. Me personally I could careless who wins. All I do here is voice opinions, if that offends people maybe they should stick to the Tribune.
Nope, no tribune needed. I buy my toilet paper at Kroger...

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Re: WK3 Oak Hill @ Rock Hill

Post by redmanfan »

:D
REDMEN95 wrote:
Winchell wrote:I would like to offer a hearty"screw you" to all those calling for Todd's job before last year. Don't act like supporters now. People like to think they know football. In reality, unless you've held a head coaching position, you are speculating. Good luck Redmen and Coach Knipp.
1 good year out the last 10 doesn't mean your a quality coach...lol
REDMEN 95, unfortunately, you are back to posting negativity on our threads. Fortunately, your posts always display your ignorance of football and your disrespect for our program. Look forward to reading your posts the rest of the season. :lol:

redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Post by redmanfan »

Manwithplan wrote:
gametime wrote:Todd Knipp still the coach
I thought they fired him?
No sir Manwithaplan, he is still the coach. Obviously, when the board tried to fire him, the majority of the team spoke up for him at board meetings. So, please get on board and support these young men (instead of constantly bashing the coach like you have in the past) ;)

redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Post by redmanfan »

Way to battle Redmen!!

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Walked away tonight highly impressed with Rock Hill's backfield. Darby, Knipp, Matney, and Hankins are all solid runners. Rock Hill had some nice linebackers as well. After watching them, I think OVC will probably come down to the Chesapeake and Rock Hill game.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

redmanfan wrote::D
REDMEN95 wrote:
Winchell wrote:I would like to offer a hearty"screw you" to all those calling for Todd's job before last year. Don't act like supporters now. People like to think they know football. In reality, unless you've held a head coaching position, you are speculating. Good luck Redmen and Coach Knipp.
1 good year out the last 10 doesn't mean your a quality coach...lol
REDMEN 95, unfortunately, you are back to posting negativity on our threads. Fortunately, your posts always display your ignorance of football and your disrespect for our program. Look forward to reading your posts the rest of the season. :lol:

Like I said 1 good year out of the past 10 doesn't mean your a good coach....lol

philbilly
Freshman Team

Re: Rock Hill 33 Oak Hill 14

Post by philbilly »

Anyone who knows anything about football can tell that Rock Hill is a well coached team. Rock Hill had been at the bottom for years until Coach Kipp came along. It can take years to turn around a culture of loosing and that is exactly what he has done. My suggestion to those who want to continuously find fault with this guy is quit being part of the problem and support this good team and its coach. You, who like to criticize; where did you all acquire such a wealth of football knowledge? How is it that people who have never known success always end up being the chief critics of those who do? What do you know about football coaching? Where were you during all of those terrible years of the past?

Capt
Waterboy

Re: Rock Hill 33 Oak Hill 14

Post by Capt »

I think Oak Hill played a heck of a first half last night and really kept Rock Hill shut down except for a couple big plays to score late in the half. However at half time Rock Hill's coaching staff made a lot of adjustments and came out in the second half with a different run game and defense and totally controlled the second half. I don't believe the Rock Hill players improved that much in the second half as it was the coaching staff that made the adjustments and the players had the ability to adjust to them. Rock Hill is a very impressive team and I think they have a great coach from what I've seen the last couple of years anyway.

Return to “Football”