Meigs
Alexander
Wellston
Buchtel :oops:

The revised standings.

91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

Hey NYB96, I have not heard anything about this from a reliable source. Is this another mudslinging attempt by the haters or what? Just curious as to whether you have heard anything recently.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

If it is just a rumor, there still must be a shred of truth to it. You just can't make stuff up like this.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

boilermaker wrote:Belpre
VC
Meigs
Alexander
Wellston
Buchtel :oops:

The revised standings.

Even if your rumor is true, we all know what Wellston's record was for the year. :oops: :oops:

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

just where is everyone getting theyre information from? i dont believe for a minute that any of it is true.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Captain Jack wrote:It wasn't where the transfer lived, it was a grades issue.

New Standings:

Belpre 4-1
Meigs 4-1
Vinton County 4-1
Alexander 2-3
Wellston 1-4
Nelsonville-York 0-5

Congratulations, TRI-CHAMPS!

:-D

I think you might be announcing something that has net yet been resolved and from what I have heard , from a VERY reliable source, this is not going to be the outcome.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Wellston had a very bad season no doubt! However all players were eligible ;-) :lol: :razz:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Wow, give it a rest! Belpre and Nelsonville-York are co-champions. The season ended over a month ago.

powerliftingnut
Freshman Team

Post by powerliftingnut »

Good luck to the Ohio div. teams in O8
Last edited by powerliftingnut on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

" If you have a problem with me or anything I say, there’s two ways to deal with it – my way or their way. My way is violence".
James "lights out" Toney
NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

powerliftingnut wrote:Let me clear it up. The problem was with a freshman that was a RSV player, and was in only when the Buckeyes were up 4 or 5 td's. This will result in 2 forfiets. River valley and Wellston. Because these games were Blowouts, he was in for the mop up situation. He was ok for the Alex game because it was the second grading period. So the Buckeyes will have two Forfiets .Only one league team was effected (Wellston). This was an unfortuate mistake. If the coaches knew this young mans status before hand he would have set out for the grading period. The ruling was just made final Thats why it hasnt been mentioned until now.
The difference this will make will be on paper Only. The accomplishments of the varsity players on the field will be remembered!

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!! And with the undefeated seasons of the 8th grade, 7th grade, and 5th/6th grade teams, NY will have some really awesome teams in the upcoming years! The tradition lives on!!!!! :-D

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Congratulations to the Wellston Golden Rockets on their first win.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

And what a way to get it, pitiful at best!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

At least we didnt CHEAT 96 .

IF you break the rules you are labeled a Cheater :!:

bucksfan08
Freshman Team

Post by bucksfan08 »

the question is, if this boy was ineligible, how did the school not catch it before this time?

joliet jake
Waterboy

Post by joliet jake »

If you knowingly break the rules your a cheater. The coaching staff did not know this kid was ineligible. It was an oversite in the front office from what I have heard from a good source. Boilermaker, better try and take care of business in your own school. Sounds like the bottom had dropped out of your boys basketball program. If NY would have kept the starters in and put 50 on Wellston it wouldnt have been a problem. And since your head football coach is going to be around another year maybe the wellston staff and Alex staff can get together again and see if they can dig stuff up and get a win on paper. Cause they sure as heck dont do what it takes to get it done on the field. Thanks to Coach McC from Alex for Putting the Alex game back in the forefront for our kids. Maybe the Alex head coach will go to the league meetings from now on and not bail out for a limo ride to the bengals game. But from the guys who rode up with him I wonder if they knew that the buddy soaking up all the coolaid on the way was the same program that was working to turn them in. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if some of these schools are so concerned with freshman reserve players that come in when NY is up by about 5 touchdowns, maybe NY should just start leaving the starters in the whole game for those teams and make the score like 60-0 every year like we could do if we weren't nice and pulled our starters every year for those certain teams. :lol:

Return to “Football”