Playoffs:D2 #6 Tri-Valley (9-1) @ #3 Logan (9-1)

jkumpire
Waterboy

Paladin

Post by jkumpire »

Sorry, I misread who wrote the post. I know you know what is going on up there. I still think TV will be more than you give then credit for, but my mind can be changed.

Will officiate anything-- But Baseball Season is Never Far Away!
3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

Logans balanced offense too much for tvalley and defense suffocates cam west
Logan 42
tvalley 7

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

What a way to end Bill Sauer field. Logan 54 TV 13

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Tri Valley seems like Portsmouth,
a better qb, maybe a better D.
As long as logan comes out and plays logan football.
They will kick their aces

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Kind of an unusual post for me, but i think logan better get their collective heads on. This is the playoffs and things are different. It took the Chiefs a quarter to get started last week and i never felt Logan was hitting on all cylinders the entire game. logan had moments, but the Chiefs were just not sharp. Thank heavens we were playing Ironton.

This is Logan's game to lose. But Forget that Lake score. It was a game where once it started TV could not stop the snow ball. Let's get the snowball started on the field. not in this forum.

BTW, i do EXPECT a Chieftain victory.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

i wish it were friday.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Tri-Valley will be a mix of Portsmouth and Pick North: REALLY good quarterback, athletic receivers, and a great defense.

Cam West is Shane Porter times 2 and the Scottie defense is MUUUUCH better than Portsmouth's. The good part is, it shouldn't take 61 points to get a win!

Still, Logan needs to keep their focus (which they have done a great job of doing) and realize that it is now Week 11: Everyone is good enough to beat you.

This isn't the SEOAL anymore. It's another league champion, and it will take a GREAT effort for the Chiefs to win.

Let's take care of business.

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Re: Tropical Breeze

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

jkumpire wrote:I may be overblowing it here a little, but TV is a very, very good FB team who has improved by leaps and bounds in the past 12 months, with an outstanding coaching staff.

Both teams are pretty good if they've made it this far.

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

Thanks Locos. I havnt been able to find it all day

tornadobacker
Waterboy

Post by tornadobacker »

I would really like to make it up Friday for the game. I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I am not quit ready to let the season go just yet.

Being a fan of the Southern Tornadoes this playoff thing is completely foreign to me. Is this a game where you have to buy tickets in advance?

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

should be a good game............ I think it will be close just because the MVL is a tough league in football every year....... I don't know if Tri-Valley will be able to stop Logan's high power offense enough to win this game ........ I like Logan in a high scoring affair........ Cheiftains 49 Scotties 35

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

Tri-Valley has to have their confidence a little shaken after an absolute beat down in week 10 :!:

Sometimes the Playoff God's smile on you and I am sure the folks at Logan are thrilled they ended up with Tri-valley instead of Lake.

I look for the Logan-ites to WIN one last game at Bill Sauer Field and send the Scotties home with their second consecutive loss.

Good Luck Chiefs ;-)

PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

Post by PurplePeopleEater »

pbuck wrote:should be a good game............ I think it will be close just because the MVL is a tough league in football every year....... I don't know if Tri-Valley will be able to stop Logan's high power offense enough to win this game ........ I like Logan in a high scoring affair........ Cheiftains 49 Scotties 35

pbuck,
I dont see this game being a high scoring game. Logan has shut down almost every team they have played this year. Including the SEOAL MVP canidate Gaiters from Zanesville, i think we held him to just 96 yrds? im not sure of that stat.
So obveously the Chiefs can handle a strong running game.

And with SEOAL MVP canidate Lucas Wright in the secondary it might put a thought into that quarterbacks mind not to throw the deepball. which takes away the "big play"

I expect a good game. but i believe the Chiefs will send Sauer out with a bang. and ring that bell just one more time.

Go Chiefs

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

purpleeater,

Stop by for something to eat this week too. Sorry i missed you last week.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I saw TV in the playoffs last year and they looked great until the QB had his hip badly hurt. They were unable to move the ball after that. I wonder if there are many players returning from that team.

PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

Post by PurplePeopleEater »

2old,
Yeah I will definatly stop by. tell Mrs.2old that the food was great!
I was hoping to meet Bait and the crew but I wanted to get a good seat so left kinda early.
but yeah ill definatly be back up this week. 8)

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

jottings
SEOPS H

Good luck, Logan

Post by jottings »

Good luck in the playoffs Logan. Carry the SEOAL banner high!

MariettaPride21
S

Post by MariettaPride21 »

TV has a pretty solid passing game

im gunna go with the chiefs on top...tehy do a good job balancing thier offence

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Tri Valley has a couple MONSTERS on Defense. 55 53 and 54 are beasts.
but, Logans offense will still be able to move the ball.
West is a pretty impressive qb. he has a cannon.
But, Logan has a more than pretty impressive defense.
He will struggle at times with the lack of time to throw.

Return to “Football”