Logan Chieftains 2007

chiefswrestler2010
Riding the Bench

Post by chiefswrestler2010 »

i heard that we might be playing a St. Charles team

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

2old wrote:yes i have a long history keeping straight the claims of posters who have trouble with honesty and making ridiculous claims. The chiefs are the best team in the area so of course i mention it from time to time. .

old buddy--I too like to keep people straight.Especially when I can catch you. ;-) You are undeniably the best team in the SEOAL, but the area? Wouldn't Lancaster be considered the area? And Pickerington Central? Both in neighboring Fairfield County(home of yours truly :-D )Not too sure you would a beat Canal this year. Also in Fairfield. Just keeping ya straight again.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Hilltop,
Busy playing school patrol police man today. When posting in this forum i am speaking of the teams considered in the SEOPS rating. I would be open the Westfall was the best team in the SEOPS area this year. They won and advanced. Played aftert Thanksgiving. That is pretty special.

I am pretty sure Logan would have handled Canal this season. As for Lancaster and Pick Central. NOPE. An allstar team of Chilly and Logan would not beat either team.

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

i dont know...i know we could've beat lancaster had we of been playing like we did the end of the year...i know its a big difference but

being a player of last years team that is the one game i want back

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Top,

I am a big fan of last years team. Heck i am a big fan of every Chieftain team. But saying .."well we will get them next year rings hollow to me. In fact beating a team 1 out of 10 rings hollow. I feel you should at least 50-50 with a team and no worse than 30%. That will not be happening with Lancaster for quite a while. I hear you, I understand you, but like I tell others on here, until it happens on the field the bravado rings false to my ears.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wright and Kissling named DII-All/Ohio--1st Team

Frye,Potter on the 2nd team

Moritz,Wallace and Angle special team

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

GO MASTIFFS :shock: CONGRADS TO HOLLYWOOD :-D HAVOC ON YOUR FIRST TEAM ALL-STATE 8) HAMMER AND FRENCHY ON YOUR SECOND TEAM ALL-STATE 8) AND TOP DOG 8) ''HIT MAN'' ON YOUR SPECIAL MENTION--19-0 :roll: HAVE FUN IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR GUYS :shock: :-D :!: bird

Return to “Football”