Logan Football 2008

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

All I know is a guaranteed victory in week 10.

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

86, same as this year, just Athens week is open since they ended the contract. And I don't know who will take their place, D1 I'm sure will know.

About the whole Neff thing..I'm not going to get into an argument about it because no one will prove D1 wrong. He's entitled to his opinion, and we're entitled to ours. The coaches will take care of it, and as of right now, I'm pretty sure Hoss is first on the depth chart since he played there all last year and was solid for the JV. But it's only November.
And from what I understand, Neff is taking basketball off to work on throwing shot, not particularly for football. Maybe highonthehill can confirm that since he knows him so well.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

like i said to rip.
Neff will hit hard. he may not of had a kill shot this year.
but that doesnt matter when you are 6`2 220 pounds and have decent speed. F=MA.... If neff weighs 220, which he should..prob more..and is decently quick...which already is... he wont have to be a hard hitter..his speed and mass will take care of its self. All he has to do is make sure he makes contact.
go getta neffew J.

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

wow...no way in hell of winning an argument with D1...i guess we'll just have to wait and see

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

LoganD14Life wrote:you dont see him playing fullback.
see you tomorrow in 8th period by the squat rack.
while top shelf is talking to his girlfriend the whole period on his cellular
device.

na...cant do it as much now...phone bill was too high and the parentals were pi$$ed...so its only bout 30 ta 50 seconds now...

and i am not at ALL questioning neffs work ethic...he is working HARD....but i'd like to see him getting those "body mass" blocks at tight end...and see him catch some counter passes or iso's dragging across the middle..now that would b nice to see

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

^^^^^^^^^
just my 2 cents that will be shot down and stomped on by D1 as soon as he reads this

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

RIP,
I only talk to him in the weight room everyday!He doesn't talk to long because he wants to get in there and lift...He hasen't mentioned to much about track just that lifting for track will benefit him a tremondous amount...That's all he has said to me about both!

logan78
Riding the Bench

Post by logan78 »

D1 I highly doubt they will put someone in at fullback when they someone who knows the ins and outs and was a solid back last year. neff is good but just not a fullback he will be a good tightend next year and not fullback

MA$edawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :mad: :razz: :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: ;-) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

WELL, lets get back to Logan for 2008!We will find out soon enough if Neff will be there or not!Look for Logan to have another great year with leadership and dedication just like this years seniors!

Katie Krazy
Waterboy

Post by Katie Krazy »

i think our skill pos. will be fine whats everyone else think?

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

IMO neffew should be fullback, and the coaches should put him there.
If they dont, they are wasting an athlete.
our tightends catch 3 balls Maximum a game.
If they can get neffew 8-10 touches a game, it will benefit the offense more, rather than using him as an all the time blocker, and maybe catching a pass.
He is too good not to get the ball.
skilled positions will be just as good as last year, or better.
IMO!!! We will have better backs, rb fb and qb.
mason mays will give a great deep ball threat with his speed. plus he will get around 5 carries a game with morgan going both ways. and dougie has great size at split.
P will add so much to the offense next year. he needs to start throwing some weights around tho. With someone like him at qb, and with our spread formation, it will help logan advance to the reg champ game next season.
and our O.Line will be the best in school history.

logan78
Riding the Bench

Post by logan78 »

the oline will be good but i doubt it will be the best in school history

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

78 DONT ARGUE.....im sure pat will find his way to lifting one way or another just depends when...i think he has the class next semester so that will b good to get him bigger...it will ausome watching him play next year...he will be very dangerous at both running and passing...and i know that coach wolfe will give him the ball and let him do what he does to either spread it around the offense or keep it himself...i think he will similar to cam west....probly not as good as he was the upcoming season but his senior year will be a good one

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

Pat at QB is going to be something else to watch...He is a true athlete and will be a game changer just like Lucas Wright!I can't wait to see what coach Wolfe does with all this talent next year on the O!78, if that line puts their heads into it and comes together as one unit, they will be the best in school history, Andy, Schneider, Russel, Shirey, and the other tackle?They def have the capability to if they want too, you can only be as good as you want yourself to be so we will find out once we put the pads on in August!The potential of this team is as high as the sky but only hard work and dedication can take them there!

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

your right hilltop.
i thought this years line did a very good job pass blocking.
I didnt think the one last year was so great at it.
taylor maguire and a couple soon to be sophs will get the shot at tackle.
P will be better than cam west if wants to.
P has more size, and he knows the game verrrry well.
i would have loved to see what he could have done at qb this year.
Everyone will no he is the X-factor after week 1 next year.
as long as he is 1/2 as good as top shelf, he will be fine.
that kid was a STUD

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

anyways, bout neff playin fullback?? :lol:

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

We will find out in August, bringing it up again will just cause mischief (sp?) on here!Lets just talk about what we think about next yeasr team and keep it at that or ask the people who really know football!Locos, Grad, or 2old for their inpunt on the situation!

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

anyways, bout neff playin fullback?? :lol:

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

hill, it's an inside joke.

And katie, they will be fine. Bigger, stronger, and faster #1 WR, and better safety, kick/punt returner, and better FG holder so they will be just fine. Yea, and the running back will be better....

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

I hope they do have all that.
And yes, i beleave they will have a better back.
Morgan can flat out flyyyy. I thought he was our best back last season.
he scored like every time he touched it.
not to mention hes a freaking monster in the weightroom.
this upcoming class is determined, more determined than we were, i think thats why theres already so much talk on here, and why ppl are not playing basketball, and why some are joining the wrestling team to get into better shape.

Return to “Football”