Logan Football 2008

ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

yes, but we will be up a creek, if Pat gets hurt. Wouldn't we just be asking for trouble if he goes both ways?

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Every time anyone goes on the field they are taking a chance of getting hurt. No offense, but I hate when people say that. You have to play your BEST 11 players..period. If he goes down, then the back up will come in. If someone can take his spot at defense, then that's fine..but I don't see anyone doing that.
Worked out pretty good for Conrad. :lol:

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Ripster :-D like the dog :?: hope so got a good team on the sweater :razz: hope the other fellows like theirs too and lukey like the colors of that dog better than the ugly blew ones--ha ha-- 8) thought you'd like the bow tie---good luck to ya in your senior year--''HAVE FUN'' IT'LL GO QUICK ;-) PROUD OF YOU GUYS--GOT NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF LEFT IT ALL OUT THERE AND TO MY DOGS ''GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE CAUSE ALL 5 OUGHT TO BE HEADING THERE---bird :shock: :-D :!:

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

shhiiiiiii dahh..
anywayz.
bout neff playin fullback

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

LoganD14Life wrote:
top shelf wrote:Frye and Morgan...way 2 different styles of running...frye first and foremost can do both...he lowerd the shoulder alot this this year and all that weight he put on during the offseason made him soooo dangerous...he was not used as much as last year ...if he was there is no doubt that he coulda had 3700 career yards in 15 starts....but he also has unbelievable core balance and is TOUGH to bring down...and his ability to get as much yards after contact was ausome...Morgan prefers to just put the truck stick on and make the tackler regret getting in his way by just givin him a concussion...but i think clay will get a little shiftier for next year

He is the type of back logan football wants. Someone whos the hammer not the nail.
but, hes not always laying the truck stick, he knows when to get shifty and not, hes smart with it, He is always falling forwords.

are you saying that Justin Frye isnt the kind of runner logan is looking for...thats how u made it sound

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

Bird thanks for the dog :-D

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

They are looking for whom ever can get the job done the best.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Frye is also what logan wanted, but he isnt playing next year,
Im just saying clay fits the Logan style of running more than what frye did.
Frye was an amazing back, and im not saying clays better, im just saying.
Clays the hammer not the nail

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

top shelf :-D glad ya liked him 8) sure he's got good home ;-) :shock: :-D :!:

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

LoganD14Life wrote:Frye is also what logan wanted, but he isnt playing next year,
Im just saying clay fits the Logan style of running more than what frye did.
Frye was an amazing back, and im not saying clays better, im just saying.
Clays the hammer not the nail

Frye was more than capable of being the hammer not the nail but he prefers to get more yards than just truck someone over and get tackled... Logan wants a back that will get yards...Frye got yards when he got his opportunities so did clay...next year clay will play a bigger role in the offense and he will get his yards in what way he finds necessary

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

When Clay hits the open field they won't beable to catch him----if they couldn't catch Frye

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Frye WAS phenomenal, and Clay IS going to be phenomenal. You can't really compare, because they are both two different type of runners. Clay could play fullback or tailback, while Frye could just play tailback. Clay will do awesome. I wouldn't try to compare them :arrow: Different year, different lines(experience wise), different teams played, different styles of running. Wouldn't be surprised if the 2008 teams goes 10-0.(with Neff playing fullback that is)
Biggest :?: is will the line settle for last years success? Or will they continue to work hard and be as good as they can be?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Based on last year, no doubt I expect our line to be dominant in SEOAL play again in 2008.

However, the key is whether or not the Chiefs, not just the line, but the team as a whole, wants to step up to WIN outside the SEOAL?

This team was absolutely dominant in SEOAL play, and there is no reason for them not to be in '08 with the returning players.

The key is challenging themselves to BEAT Lancaster, and to win playoff games.

That's the challenge. Who will step up to meet that challenge?

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

The 09 class will rep logan football very well.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

NEFFEW J

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Dave (CYCLE) Schneider

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

Anyone know how Luke Wright is doing? I havent seen him in a while. Last i heard he was trying to do 1,000 pushups in under 10 minutes. Anyone have anything on this?

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

lol

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

i heard he was snorting cocain like someone else i know did??
Cav, you know anything about this?

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

burrrrn

Return to “Football”