2008 GALLIA ACADEMY FOOTBALL

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

I believe these young men will be challenged. I have confidence in the coaching staff will make the correct changes to improve this team.

I will give my opinion later.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Just clicked on this by chance.

I just gotta say, keep your heads up down there. You guys have great numbers. 30 Sophmores, 16 Juniors. Signs of a very strong program. Good luck to Gallipolis in 2008 and beyond.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Looks like .500 for next year. Probably no playoffs either.

Have gun, will travel
91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

cant believe its a topic yet ;-)

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

You know what they say in Texas, there are two seasons-FOOTBALL AND SPRING FOOTBALL

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

8)

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

gahs4ever wrote:For people like me there are only two seasons: football season, and getting ready for football season! :-D

Amen to that.

I like basketball. I like track. I like baseball.

I LOVE football.

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

kruize wandling (spl) will be fun to watch...and really impoved as the year went on....his game against ironton was pretty impressive...i think they should of started him after golden was injured....thompson did do a pretty decent job but they shoulda left him at reciever and put the player that would b playing qb the next few years in behind golden...imo :-D

Old School Blue Fan
Waterboy

Post by Old School Blue Fan »

That is a brutal away schedule, looking forward to it already. GO BLUE, prove everyone wrong and hit the weights and get everyone involved, if you are a senior next year take charge and be a leader and get started now!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Weak schedule, but at least 3 wins -- PP, Athens, Wellston. Rest are losses with a couple as toss ups.

No playoffs.

Have gun, will travel
Army
S

Post by Army »

Paladin wrote:Weak schedule, but at least 3 wins -- PP, Athens, Wellston. Rest are losses with a couple as toss ups.

No playoffs.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't you just love all the Logan Posters who continue to get on all our South Division Teams Threads and bash the team :?:

Don't they have a special corner to go into :?:

Good Luck Gallipolis. I'll be rooting for you except when you all play our CAVS at the Hernstein in Chillicothe this season in another good match-up. And when you all play my alma mater, the Wellston Golden Rockets.

Gahas4ever,
I think the Blue Devils are going to surprise many this season.

Don't pay no mind to Paladin. :-D

Good Luck

Army

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

I FEEL LIKE JACK NICHOLSON ALREADY :?

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

Just who is the troll that gets on here and runs his mouth .

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH 8)

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Were on page 2 at the bottom. Must be Ozzie time.

John 3:16
BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

weight room ;-)

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

The weight room will help Gallia, but they have alot more work to do than that to be competitive in the SEOAL.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

GAHS,

Over the long haul!!! When does that start????Logan has won 8 of the last 10 league titles!!!!!!!!!!! Is 10 years the long haul????

You always want to give Ironton props ( not that we need your support) but you never bow down to Logan and Amyx like you do to Ironton and Lutz. Heck Logan does not care. We have four straight league titles and 23 straight victories. What Logan needs is competion in the league. You are not providing that.

I must warn you Logan will be untouchable in the league for the next two years. Based on that would you define long haul??? Does Logan have to own and dominate the league fro 25 years to make you happy???

I have encouraged you to play better non conference games so maybe Gallia can be competitive. Losing close is still losing, It is all about winning, not losing close.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

^^^ now that has alot to do about with football. Take that post to the "who cars forum".

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

What amazes me most is how chuckleheads like Paladumb come on a Gallia Academy thread (which is legal, I guess) and make those berating predictions. (Like anyone really cares what he thinks)

And the other one (who gets some perverse pleasure out of riling you up 4-ever ) and keeps reminding us how great Logan has been in the past 10 years, (like we forget this stuff) You would think these guys would find something else to toot their horns about sometime.

Return to “Football”