Chillicothe 2008 football schedule

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

lamont,

That is my point exactly. Teams can not help who is in their league. therefore to improve overall the LEAGUE has to improve. Chilly plays a challenging schedule. marietta scheduled tough the last two years. NO ONE plays a tougher team than Lancaster. Zanesville also steps it up in non conference. The rest of the league pretty much plays weak teams looking for easy victories. Step it up boys.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

PALADIN--He really get to some of you people and you guys play right into his hand--- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chillout
Riding the Bench

Post by chillout »

2old wrote:lamont,

That is my point exactly. Teams can not help who is in their league. therefore to improve overall the LEAGUE has to improve. Chilly plays a challenging schedule. marietta scheduled tough the last two years. NO ONE plays a tougher team than Lancaster. Zanesville also steps it up in non conference. The rest of the league pretty much plays weak teams looking for easy victories. Step it up boys.

I think Big Nut could fall into that category...

Army
S

Post by Army »

I thought this thread is about Chillicothe's 2008 schedule :?: :-D :roll:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Army,

WAKE up. As usuaul you have NO idea what is going on. I agree this is a Chilly post. You people suffering from "Chieftain Envy" need to leave the Chiefs alone until you all improve. Logan whoops you every year and then you whine the entire off season.

Besdies posting about Chilly is boring. Tjhey have not done much in Football.

Chill out. Walnut is a worthy opponent and heck I mentioned your schedule as being tough. But in the last 5 years Lancaster has been way tougher than Big Nut. Still i applaud you for playing them.

GAHS the over estimation is you. Thinking you know the answer to everything. Thinking everyone is your friend and wants to eat with you as you travel and talk.

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

Paladin wrote:hilltop -- I know you want to win, but you got to play someone GOOD to improve & get better. Don't play those patsies from the SCOL. That would be embarassing for y'all.

Your fall from grace would be complete -- from tough OCC FB to sissy FB.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What, you mean schools like Dublin, UA, Westerville schools? Lotta good that did em a few years back. So much for playing better schools to get better. Didn't do us much good this year, except for the excuse and peace of mind that we were playing better schools. Win first, build, then schedule up.
Anyways,according to you, we are playing better schools than us already.Look what your beloved Cheiftains did to us. ;-)

ravens 2
Waterboy

Post by ravens 2 »

I know this is about the Chillicothe schedule.I have live in southern ohio all my life and Chillicothe has always played a very tough Non-League Schedule.I would love to see some of the teams in this SEOAL play the non-league schedule that Chillicothe plays.I'm just a football fan in general but the looks of the Chillicothe roster,I say that Chillicothe would be a front runner in the league they play in,not to mention that Chillicothe will be playing D-3 state Champs Big Walnut,can anyone say that about their non-league schedule.If my memory is correct,did Brookhaven win the state in the past 3 to 4 years in D-1 football.

Hopsing
Riding the Bench

Post by Hopsing »

8) 8) 8) Chillicothe NON LEAGUE SCHEDULE

Brookhaven 07 9-2 City Champs Made Playoffs
06 6-4
05 9-2 City Champs Made Playoffs
04 15-0 City / State Champs
Total 39-6 3 X City Champ 3 X Playoffs 1 X State
Champ Chillicothe 1-3 last 4 years

Logan 07 9-2 SEOAL Champ Playoffs
06 8-3 SEOAL Champ Playoffs
05 8-2 SEOAL Champs
04 5-5 SEOAL Champs
Total 30-12 4 X SEOAL Champ 2 X State Playoffs
Chillicothe 2-2 over last 4 years

Big Walnut 07 14-1 OCC Division Champ State Champion
06 10-3 OCC Division Champion Playoffs
Total 24-4 2 X OCC Division Champ State Champ

Total Non League [/b]93-22
9 league champs
7 time to playoffs
2 State Champs

And now with Logan going to the league schedule Chillicothe will play Sheridan ( along with Brookhaven and Big Walnut ) in Non League

Sheridan has been 32-14 over past 4 years, 3 league championships and 2 State playoff appearances

What does this say about Chillicothes Non League Schedule

It says it is undoubtedly the toughest in Southeastern Ohio especially the SEOAL

Army
S

Post by Army »

Hopsing wrote:8) 8) 8) Chillicothe NON LEAGUE SCHEDULE

Brookhaven 07 9-2 City Champs Made Playoffs
06 6-4
05 9-2 City Champs Made Playoffs
04 15-0 City / State Champs
Total 39-6 3 X City Champ 3 X Playoffs 1 X State
Champ Chillicothe 1-3 last 4 years

Logan 07 9-2 SEOAL Champ Playoffs
06 8-3 SEOAL Champ Playoffs
05 8-2 SEOAL Champs
04 5-5 SEOAL Champs
Total 30-12 4 X SEOAL Champ 2 X State Playoffs
Chillicothe 2-2 over last 4 years

Big Walnut 07 14-1 OCC Division Champ State Champion
06 10-3 OCC Division Champion Playoffs
Total 24-4 2 X OCC Division Champ State Champ

Total Non League [/b]93-22
9 league champs
7 time to playoffs
2 State Champs

And now with Logan going to the league schedule Chillicothe will play Sheridan ( along with Brookhaven and Big Walnut ) in Non League

Sheridan has been 32-14 over past 4 years, 3 league championships and 2 State playoff appearances

What does this say about Chillicothes Non League Schedule

It says it is undoubtedly the toughest in Southeastern Ohio especially the SEOAL

Great Point :!:

I agree :-D

GO CAVS :!:

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

I say!!! I agree with Ravens 2 and Hopsing very tough non-league games.I do believe Chillicothe will be hard to beat this year.17 or 18 out of 22 positions are filled with returning starters.2007 was a rebuilding year and 2008 will be the reloading year watch out SEOAL Chillicothe will be out in full force.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

ravens 2 wrote:I know this is about the Chillicothe schedule.I have live in southern ohio all my life and Chillicothe has always played a very tough Non-League Schedule.I would love to see some of the teams in this SEOAL play the non-league schedule that Chillicothe plays.I'm just a football fan in general but the looks of the Chillicothe roster,I say that Chillicothe would be a front runner in the league they play in,not to mention that Chillicothe will be playing D-3 state Champs Big Walnut,can anyone say that about their non-league schedule.If my memory is correct,did Brookhaven win the state in the past 3 to 4 years in D-1 football.

Brookhaven won the D2 title in '04 or '05.

Chilli plays a VERY tough schedule, and I say good for them. Come SEOAL play, they know how good they are, or aren't, just like Zanesville, Logan, and Marietta.

Best of luck to the Cavs in '08.

Army
S

Post by Army »

I am not sure about how we will do at Brookhaven and Big Walnut, but I do like our chances against Sherdian from the MVL at home. I don't know if Big Walnut loses that many from the State Team or if they will reload? I know Brookhaven will be there. As for SEOAL Play, I really like our opportunities with Gallipolis, Ironton and Logan at home. Zanesville and Jackson will be tuff AWAY as always. I do like our chances at Portsmouth next year and we have Warren Local at home, should be an easy game against Warren. I do agree, we are re-loaded, and what Hilltop said, they will be ready. It should be a great year to watch the CAVS play. Hopefully for the SEOAL Crown this year, maybe against Logan the last game of the season at home. Who knows :?: :-D

Good Luck CAVS :!:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The way Warren's JV played this year I look for Warren to play .500 ball.They will get the teams that think they are a push-over.

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Dropped in the other day at the fieldhouse,I seen around 35 kids in there lifting weights for the mighty cavs not bad numbers at this time of the year.Coach Metz and Coach D getting those youngmen ready for the following season.I see a great improvement this year out of the Cavs.

Army
S

Post by Army »

86cavs wrote:Dropped in the other day at the fieldhouse,I seen around 35 kids in there lifting weights for the mighty cavs not bad numbers at this time of the year.Coach Metz and Coach D getting those youngmen ready for the following season.I see a great improvement this year out of the Cavs.

Sounds good. Hopefully this will be our year.

GO CAVS :!:

chillout
Riding the Bench

Post by chillout »

Not much being said about the football team? How are things going in the weightroom?

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

Things are going pretty good. The staff is trying to buy a couple more pisces of very nice equipment for the weight room. On wednesday, a representative from Max sled company brought in anawesome piece of equipment and put the kids through a pretty good workout. Its a maching thats really fro linemen or anyone coming out of a 2 or 3 point stance into their opponent.You can adjust the weight, monitor the pressure and force exerted etc... It showed us how weak some of us are, coming out of a stance.
The staff went to Col.s last night to promote our Sr's and underclassmen to the colleges at the COFBCA annual recruiting night. The colleges were really impressed with our JR class a sfar as kids that are "college material". A few of the Sr's should be getting some phone calls too.
Just the normal off season stuff. Things are looking up.

dr awkward
Waterboy

Post by dr awkward »

Is Lancaster going to win the D1 state championship again this season? They are awesome just ask Logan! Gale envy!!!!! sorry Golden Gale envy!!!

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

Anyone know who the Cavs offensive coordinator may be?

Calling it like it is...
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

dr awkward wrote:Is Lancaster going to win the D1 state championship again this season? They are awesome just ask Logan! Gale envy!!!!! sorry Golden Gale envy!!!

When have they won the state championship?

Return to “Football”