Is South Gallia joining the SOC 1

Tartanblue
SEO

Re: Is South Gallia joining the SOC 1

Post by Tartanblue »

Has the football field been upgraded? If not that needs to be the next project over this summer before the season starts. Also might be a good idea to put a fence up on the visitor sideline with the hill being there one hard hit while a player is going out of bounds will send him over the hill

Army
S

Post by Army »

Tri-County League? Who where the teams in that league?

South Gallia will continue most likely to be denied to join the SOC I due to the non-football schools that are some distance from South Gallia. Like Latham Pike Western and Beaver Pike Eastern.

I don't know why South Gallia doesn't try to get their AD and Super to gather a meeting between:

1. Mercerville South Gallia D6
2. Racine Southern Meigs D6 from the TVC-Hocking
3. Reedsville Eastern Meigs D6 from the TVC Hocking
4. Hannan, WV Class A
5. Wahama, WV Class A
6. Buffalo, WV Class A

and reform the old SVAC. Look at the distance between all those schools. And, if you all would want to add more teams, try:

7. Stewart Federal Hocking D5 from the TVC-Hocking

What is stopping the schools from looking at the possibility? Especially with gas prices rising. I know SG has played all these schools except maybe FH?

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Army

I think Waham, Buffalo, and South Gallia have talked about this, fairly sure of that. I doubt if Southern and Eastern would be willing to leave the TVC. Plus trying to figure out Hannan can be hard at times. This would save on fuel cost for the schools. The worst trip would be from Eastern and Southern to Hannan.

Return to “Football”