Waterboy

sophmore class at portsmouth

Post by trojan_football »

i think portsmouth's sophmore class is very strong

trojan_football
Waterboy

?
Last edited by trojan_football on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

TrojanMan1923
Waterboy

Post by TrojanMan1923 »

I dont think bray and simpson will be a STRONG enough...or really to play of the varsity level..

trojan_football
Waterboy

TrojanMan1923 wrote:I dont think bray and simpson will be a STRONG enough...or really to play of the varsity level..

maybe
Last edited by trojan_football on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

TrojanMan1923
Waterboy

Post by TrojanMan1923 »

Tobias.. yes royster and jackson will be good..

trojan_football...did they dress this past year,dont remember hearing or seening them at all

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

i was at the oakhill game 2 years ago and i seen alot from myers, simpson, bendolph, ...............bendolph have very nice catches myers was very accurate, and simpson had 2 int's and the game winning 80 yard touchdown catch , which i think it was the greatest junior high play i have ever seen the way myers rolled out and still threw the ball 35 yards , and the way simpson caught i toff the tip and run up field

I was on that Oak Hill team, and the sad thing about it was, that play should have been 6 the other way, but the ball went straight through #13's hands (and when I say that, he actually had the ball in his hands, but he just couldn't grip it.), and Simpson took it the rest of the way.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

TrojanMan1923 wrote

trojan_football...did they dress this past year,dont remember hearing or seening them at all

Jackson was on the sideline injured all year, He could have played in the last two games but decide to wait for next year. He could have played Varsity this year as a freshman, no doubt in my mind.

TrojanMan1923
Waterboy

Post by TrojanMan1923 »

oh theres no doubt that jackson would have played i was talking about bray and simpson..

trojan_football
Waterboy

:)
Last edited by trojan_football on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

trojan_football
Waterboy

:|
Last edited by trojan_football on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

trojan_football
Waterboy

[
Last edited by trojan_football on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

trojan_football wrote:
oak hill71 wrote:
i was at the oakhill game 2 years ago and i seen alot from myers, simpson, bendolph, ...............bendolph have very nice catches myers was very accurate, and simpson had 2 int's and the game winning 80 yard touchdown catch , which i think it was the greatest junior high play i have ever seen the way myers rolled out and still threw the ball 35 yards , and the way simpson caught i toff the tip and run up field

I was on that Oak Hill team, and the sad thing about it was, that play should have been 6 the other way, but the ball went straight through #13's hands (and when I say that, he actually had the ball in his hands, but he just couldn't grip it.), and Simpson took it the rest of the way.

yea the thing is that was a heck of a catch by simpson maybe one of the best and momentium changing catches

I am not taking anything away from Simpson, because it was an extremely good catch, and as you mentioned was the momentum changer in that game. All I am saying is that if our corner made the play it would have been 6 the other way. It was still a good catch by him though.

Go Bucks
Waterboy

Post by Go Bucks »

Last edited by Go Bucks on Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Go Bucks
Waterboy

Post by Go Bucks »

The site is about opinions but it just shows how little some people know about football, and how much some people think they know !!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

go bucks wrote:Wow, You r really impressed with Simpson. Are u talking about the best receiver out of the soph class deffinetly Bendolph. He had a great fresh. Season and good varsity defensive season. Everything said on this thread just caught me off guard. The 8th grade game ? We have a solid recieving core coming back and Big red 1-9 ? 0-10. By the way u put down Simpson when i dont think nesser saw the field in any of the Fresh. games.

I don't know anything about Portsmouths current Freshman class, I was just responding to trojan_football's comment about Simpson. That is all I was talking about.

cant stop this
All State

Post by cant stop this »

Did they Bray kid play against Ironton in the freshman game this past season?

Return to “Football”