Nelsonville-York 47 Meigs 6

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: WK6 Meigs (3-2) @ Nelsonville-York (3-2)

Post by Raider6309 »

NY looks tough. Should be a great game week 10

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Raider6309 wrote:NY looks tough. Should be a great game week 10
My old buddy moon says, the bullpuppies are nothing this year N/Y should walk over them cakewalk city man!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

After last year.... the Buckeyes are in the drivers seat now

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NY looks like the favorite but we all know week 10 will be a close one. NY 28 Athens 21

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

ma77ox wrote:
Resurgent_Thinker wrote:If that's the case, that's dirty, but at the same time, if a coach hops on the boards and bases their game plan on hear say and speculation from a sports chat forum , then the coach needs to be re evaluated.
I wouldn't think a Coach would come on here and base game planning off of this forum, but kids do come on here, friends of the coaches and they see it and then they can go find out through many outlets if it's true.

When Ironman99 posted about Cody's injury at the time, nobody but players and coaches knew it...Not only did Ironman post about it, you have a teacher at meigs posting on here about seeing him in his boot and using his little cart...No point on coming on here and posting all that...Pretty sure word got back to VC early in the week. And they could have easily seen it on here.

Just don't agree with insiders having personal issues with coaches and running to here and badmouthing or discussing injuries.
If you have problem with what I post on here, you can talk to me and not go to higher ups about it. Believe it or not, everyone already knew and it was only for well wishes. Also believe it or not, we have more important things to worry about at Meigs High School then what is posted on a sports forum.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Bucks were just way to much for Meigs tonight!

Great job Buckeyes! Way to dominate!

Look out Wellston, you are next on our payback tour!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Raider6309 wrote:NY looks like the favorite but we all know week 10 will be a close one. NY 28 Athens 21
You lost to a team who was 0-5 and we beat 35-0.
The Buckeyes can't wait to run all over the Dogs week 10!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:NY looks like the favorite but we all know week 10 will be a close one. NY 28 Athens 21
You lost to a team who was 0-5 and we beat 35-0.
The Buckeyes can't wait to run all over the Dogs week 10!
Athens beat Watkins 31-28. Watkins lost Licking Heights 14-11. Licking Heights beat Newark Catholic 38-7. Newark Catholic beat NY 41-21

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

BlizzardMan wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
Resurgent_Thinker wrote:If that's the case, that's dirty, but at the same time, if a coach hops on the boards and bases their game plan on hear say and speculation from a sports chat forum , then the coach needs to be re evaluated.
I wouldn't think a Coach would come on here and base game planning off of this forum, but kids do come on here, friends of the coaches and they see it and then they can go find out through many outlets if it's true.

When Ironman99 posted about Cody's injury at the time, nobody but players and coaches knew it...Not only did Ironman post about it, you have a teacher at meigs posting on here about seeing him in his boot and using his little cart...No point on coming on here and posting all that...Pretty sure word got back to VC early in the week. And they could have easily seen it on here.

Just don't agree with insiders having personal issues with coaches and running to here and badmouthing or discussing injuries.
If you have problem with what I post on here, you can talk to me and not go to higher ups about it. Believe it or not, everyone already knew and it was only for well wishes. Also believe it or not, we have more important things to worry about at Meigs High School then what is posted on a sports forum.
Not sure what you mean going higher up, Don't discuss what is on here with anyone and I don't discuss injuries on here. And if I have an issue with you, You can for sure bet I will come to you. Although I'm not 100% on who you are.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Nelsonville-York 47 Meigs 6

Post by Poo Bear »

Nelsonville York gaining steam

Athens has emberassing loss to an 0-5 Logan

I'll go with the Bucks !

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

I am convinced NY is the real deal, they controlled the whole game, yeah we played crappy, but man I am impressed with the way they make their cuts and maneuvers, and trust me it takes a bunch for me to compliment a team...I do hope Alex was out just to give more carries to other people.

And I HATE that cannon, you know it's coming and you still get the $hit scared out of ya.

NY will win the TVC-OHIO

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Sounded like total domination congratulations Nelsonville. Hated hearing about all the injuries on both teams hope none are serious.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

ma77ox wrote:I am convinced NY is the real deal, they controlled the whole game, yeah we played crappy, but man I am impressed with the way they make their cuts and maneuvers, and trust me it takes a bunch for me to compliment a team...I do hope Alex was out just to give more carries to other people.

And I HATE that cannon, you know it's coming and you still get the $hit scared out of ya.

NY will win the TVC-OHIO
I haven't heard anything as of yet about Mount but I'm sure he is fine.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

SSSHHHH, some people don't like injury talk

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Bighitsinc wrote:SSSHHHH, some people don't like injury talk
You should comment on the game instead of being internet jack@ss

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Good to see the Bucks dominating the tvc again

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Orange and Brown wrote:
ma77ox wrote:I am convinced NY is the real deal, they controlled the whole game, yeah we played crappy, but man I am impressed with the way they make their cuts and maneuvers, and trust me it takes a bunch for me to compliment a team...I do hope Alex was out just to give more carries to other people.

NY will win the TVC-OHIO
I honestly didn't know he went down, I just thought they were happy with the score and took him out to give another Senior playing time. I asked my boy and he said he had gotten hurt, but wasn't sure what he hurt.

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Lol the radio is to blame that's where I got the injury info that's also where I herd about the total domination of meigs lol

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

ma77ox wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:

NY will win the TVC-OHIO

I honestly didn't know he went down, I just thought they were happy with the score and took him out to give another Senior playing time. I asked my boy and he said he had gotten hurt, but wasn't sure what he hurt.
You were the jackass that was ranting about people posting injury reports and now you are posting about a players injury.
You sir are the JACKASS!

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Bighitsinc wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote: I haven't heard anything as of yet about Mount but I'm sure he is fine.

You were the jackass that was ranting about people posting injury reports and now you are posting about a players injury.
You sir are the JACKASS!
No, I posted saying I didn't think he had went out with an injury, that I thought they were just letting other players play...read before you post.

Return to “Football”