Logan Chieftains 2008

bird78
Varsity

Logan Chieftains 2008

Post by bird78 »

What's the outlook for this years team as they go for 5 staight S.E.O.A.L Championships------ :lol: :-D :!:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: LOGAN CHIEFTAINS 2008

Post by 1987chieftains »

5 IN A ROW HANDS DOWN ;-) DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE DATE IS FOR THE 1ST GAME?

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

Logans first game of the season is a home game vs. Lancaster on 8/22

what a way to break in a new stadium

chiefswrestler2010
Riding the Bench

Post by chiefswrestler2010 »

lancaster better bring their a game this years team is gonna be better than last years and we are gonna break in a new stadium with a "W"

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

Blah Blah Blah.....same story different season.

Logan doesn't know what they are in for this season. With Ryan Cheek at QB running the spread option the Cheiftians won't stand a chance at stopping the Gales.

chiefswrestler2010
Riding the Bench

Re: Logan Chieftains 2008

Post by chiefswrestler2010 »

uhh have you heard pat angle will be running the same and imo he is a better spread qb than cheeks and the defense will be stacked and ready for the spread after seeing it most of last year and stopped it with success

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

Logan couldn't stop lancaster when they were only running it between the tackles most of the game. why do you think your defense will be better at stopping lancaster when you can't stack 8-9 guys in the box against us on every play?

Ryan Cheek will run over your linbackers and Db's as he is more than likely bigger and stronger than almost anyone on logans defense.

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

lhs fan--a linebacker running the spread---WERE SCARED ---- :-D :shock: :!: :twisted: 5 PETE :122249 :razz:

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

Bird,
Cheek is a heck of an athlete and is very capable of running the spread at Lancaster. He has some D1 offers already and many visits so im sure he could play QB!(Which he will be!)We can't sit here on preps and run our mouths until we prove that we can back it up. We haven't proved anything yet so lets stop talking about this game till a few weeks before kickoff!

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

high in hill----never said Cheek wasn't a athlete just stating facts that a linebacker running spread---isn't ideal candidate and from what I hear down l-town way ---he might have some comp---as for running over our LB'S--bring him on--cause this bunch got heart and aint going to let that happen---as far as talking about the game --last time I checked ---its a free country---If you don't like what I SAY THEN READ THE NEXT POST :-D :shock: :!: 5 PETE :122249

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

Bird,
I know this group has a lot of heart and have the possibility of being better than last year but they can only get there if they choose to push themselves that hard! I hate sitting there watching us getting beat by lancaster just as much as the next Logan fan!

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

high on the hill--Don't think for one minute that these kids aint tired of losing that first 1 to l-town --i have faith that they will push themselves to be better and Look for a big ''W'' COME WEEK 1---as for talking about the game why not--they have nothing to be ashamed of reeled off 9 straight and woulda been 10 if they would have double covered on the wr ---coaches are probably still kicking theirselves --plus shoulda run the ball with 45 seconds and 2 timeouts but thats hindsight ---looking forward to watching this group--just as close with them as last years--even though nephew--won't be there--but Talent wise this groups got it and HEART --We''ll see come week 1---GO CHIEFS--5 PETE :-D :shock: :!:

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

Cheek not capable of running the spread? I watched him run it very well in the second half of the playoff game against pickerington Central so if you don't want to worry about him I guess that is your problem. At 6'1" 235 pounds and running a 4.5 second forty he will run over people all night long regardless of their heart. Yes he will have another QB battling for the job and by the end of the season hopefully the sophomore QB will be running the offense for us because in my opinion Cheek is more valuable on defense. But in week 1 Lancaster will have Cheek leading the Gales to a victory over Logan

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

and in case you haven't seen much of his play. here is a link of his highlight video.

http://scoutingoh.com/Ryan_Cheek_Lancaster.htm

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

Bird, It will def be a dog fight and I look for the Chiefs to come out with the "W" with the opening of the stadium and the looks of a T.V. atmosphere with the crowd size because we know Lancaster will bring the town!

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

highonthehill wrote:Bird, It will def be a dog fight and I look for the Chiefs to come out with the "W" with the opening of the stadium and the looks of a T.V. atmosphere with the crowd size because we know Lancaster will bring the town!

#1, Lancaster is not a town it is a city
#2, we couldn't bring the whole city because your stadium doesn't hold 40,000 people

Should be a great game though. I am looking forward to seing the new stadium I heard it is going to be a very nice one.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

lhsfan97 wrote:
highonthehill wrote:Bird, It will def be a dog fight and I look for the Chiefs to come out with the "W" with the opening of the stadium and the looks of a T.V. atmosphere with the crowd size because we know Lancaster will bring the town!

#1, Lancaster is not a town it is a city
#2, we couldn't bring the whole city because your stadium doesn't hold 40,000 people

Should be a great game though. I am looking forward to seing the new stadium I heard it is going to be a very nice one.

We could line you up along the river
:aaaaa8

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

my biggest question is what is the Logan police department going to do for revenue now that they can't write parking tickets every friday night?

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

lhsfan, Do you not understand that I am giving Lancaster respect. Just read my previous posts on this topic and stop being a smarta#$! Take respect when it is given or stay out!

brutally honest
Varsity

Post by brutally honest »

bird78 wrote:lhs fan--a linebacker running the spread---WERE SCARED ---- :-D :shock: :!: :twisted: 5 PETE :122249 :razz:

Ever heard of Tim Tebow? ;-)

Return to “Football”