3RD ANNUAL ND TITANS FOOTBALL CAMP-Featuring Tyler Whaley

ND TITANS
Waterboy

3RD ANNUAL ND TITANS FOOTBALL CAMP-Featuring Tyler Whaley

Post by ND TITANS »

Notre Dame High School Head Football Coach Kyle McKnight is holding his 3rd annual Notre Dame Football Camp July 7th and 8th from 4pm-6pm. Age groups are (6-10) and (11-14). Cost is $50.00 or 35.00 per sibling. $65.00 day of camp.

The Camp will Feature "Tyler Whaley "former Ohio State Buckeye and now Cincnnati Bengal and 3-time Ohio State Football Champion Coach "Ed Miller"

For more information contact : Head Coach Kyle McKnight
740-353-4255
or send check to : Notre Dame High School
c/o Kyle McKnight
2220 Sunrise Ave.
Portsmouth, oh 45662

ND TITANS
Waterboy

Re: 3RD ANNUAL ND TITANS FOOTBALL CAMP-Featuring Tyler Whaley

Post by ND TITANS »

bump

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

wheres the love for Ironton ? :mrgreen:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Tyler will be an excellent young man to have around kids. He has character dripping off him and a never quit attitude. He seemed like he was 35 years old when he was a junior in high school. Glad to see that he's involved in something like this.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I agree, the kids will love him.

I would love to get Tyler to one of our lunches.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

biggdowgg wrote:wheres the love for Ironton ? :mrgreen:

They would need to have a camp,and I'm sure Tyler would love to attend.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pleasanttiger wrote:

im just teasing...I was only saying why not mention he was a graduate of Ironton high scholl, as he was Ohio State, I was in no way knocking him for doing this at Notre Dame,,I think it is great that he is doing this...not a lot of people in his shoes would bother.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

heck i might come just for a tuneup , from the neckup. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I KNOW WHAT NECK. :aaaaa35 :aaaaa35 :aaaaa35

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

biggdowgg wrote:
pleasanttiger wrote:

im just teasing...I was only saying why not mention he was a graduate of Ironton high scholl, as he was Ohio State, I was in no way knocking him for doing this at Notre Dame,,I think it is great that he is doing this...not a lot of people in his shoes would bother.

Now...is it as good being a graduate of "Ironton high scholl" as it is of Portsmouth high scholl?

:lol:

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

ND TITANS wrote:The Camp will Feature "Tyler Whaley "former Ohio State Buckeye and now Cincnnati Bengal and 3-time Ohio State Football Champion Coach "Ed Miller"

Wonder why Ed Miller's name isn't in the heading, too? Must be considered a has-been. :)

(but then again, Bob Lutz isn't even mentioned.) Where is he? :122246

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Every time I see Ed Miller's name I think about the time I was in Portsmouth, many moons ago, and watched Notre Dame play Newark Catholic. Miller was the coach of the Titans and ND had won a lot of games in a row like maybe 20 some and they lost that night to the Green Wave. As we were leaving the stadium I heard someone from ND yell, "Well Miller, you blew another one." I better not tell you what I thought of that fan.

ND TITANS
Waterboy

Post by ND TITANS »

We all know that Tyler is from Ironton and that he played for one of the best coaches in Ohio, he has done more camps and clinics that you will ever know of. You Ironton people need to quit reading into things that aren't there. Just be happy for one of your products. As for Ed Miller he is on the flyer and in the portsmouth times AS A HEADLINER he does not like alot of publicity. Be happy enjoy your day and move on.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

The person who asked about Ironton was from Portsmouth and the one who asked about Ed Miller was from Wheelersburg. It was just some very friendly ribbing going on and nothing was meant by it. The folks from Ironton are very proud of Tyler. I probably even know who asked Tyler to help with this camp and where he asked him. I don't think anyone is reading anything into this and we hope this camp is a tremendous success.

ND TITANS
Waterboy

Post by ND TITANS »

AWSOME!! THANKS FOR THE POST!when it comes to the kids I like everything to be positve! THANKS

ND TITANS
Waterboy

Post by ND TITANS »

IRONTONIAN TYLER WHALEY WAS SENSATIONAL TODAY AT THE NOTRE DAME YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP. COACH MCKNIGHT AND HIS STAFF WERE VERY HONORED TO HAVE THIS YOUNG MAN TALK WITH THE KIDS ABOUT HIS GOALS AS A COLLEGE AND PROFESSIONAL PLAYER BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY HIS GOALS WITH HIS EDUCATION AFTER HIS PLAYING CAREER IS OVER. THE KIDS HAD A BLAST AND TYLER WILL BE BACK AGAIN TOMORROW FROM 3PM-5PM.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Glad to hear all went well. Tyler is a real inspiration to all kids. He really knows how to speak their language. Congrats on the camps success.

FYI, RiverRatZap played t-ball on Coach McKnight's t-ball team, back in the olden days at Coal Grove. LOL I think they went undefeated. That is back when they really kept score in t-ball. If I'm not mistaken they were called the Coal Grove Indians. Sorry I went off subject but I thought Coach McKnight would find this interesting.

ND TITANS
Waterboy

Post by ND TITANS »

COACH MCKNIGHT STILL HAS THE BALL SIGNED BY ALL THE UNDEAFTED INDIANS OF 1981

ND TITANS
Waterboy

Post by ND TITANS »

A FANTASTIC FINISH TO THE NOTRE DAME YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP. ALL THE CAMPERS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY AGAINST TYLER WHALEY WITH WSAZ NEWS HOOKING HIM UP ON A WIRELESS MICROPHONE IT WAS FUN FOR THE KIDS. TYLER HAD A NICE ARTICLE IN THE PORTSMOUTH DAILY TIMES THIS MORNING AND HE WILL BE ON AT 11PM TONIGHT ON WSAZ AND AT 6PM WITH A FULL STORY TOMORROW. HE SIGNED EVERY AUTOGRAPH AS THE CAMP ENDED. COACH MCKNIGHT AND HIS STAFF WAS WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE ENTHUSIASM AND FUN THAT TYLER BROUGHT TO THE CAMP. THANKS TYLER!!!!

RiverRatZap
SEOPS

Post by RiverRatZap »

ND TITANS wrote:COACH MCKNIGHT STILL HAS THE BALL SIGNED BY ALL THE UNDEAFTED INDIANS OF 1981

Hey, I still have the newspaper clipping of the team. I believe the heading was "Tee-Ball Champs". :-D

Glad to see the football camp was a great success! They don't come much finer than Mr. Whaley.

Return to “Football”