Logan 31 Athens 30

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Logan 31 Athens 30

Post by Poo Bear »

Logan will come into alumni stadium and play their guts out .

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I'd take a guess Winton Woods will be the best team Jackson has ever played

I thought Cabell Midland would be better. Just 2-4. They look to be very young.

But the last 4 games of the season is where you get 8 teams fighting for the last 4 spots.
Last edited by Raider6309 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote:I'd take a guess Winton Woods will be the best team Jackson has ever played
I doubt they were better than last years Zanesville .
But if they are what a challenge for the Ironmen !

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Saw they gave LaSalle a pretty good game. 20-14. LaSalle just unloaded on Moeller 55-14

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Yeah me too . Jackson will
Be in for a new type of speed and athlete

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Another year a bullpuppie beat down!

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Where in the world is Paladin?

I assume he didn't want to come on over the weekend for fear of bad news.

What an October surprise for him when he reads this lol.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Raider6309 wrote:I'd take a guess Winton Woods will be the best team Jackson has ever played

But the last 4 games of the season is where you get 8 teams fighting for the last 4 spots.

Put the bong down!!! Winton Woods is 2-4 and have beaten 2 teams that are a combined 2-10, and of their losses only one team has a winning record. To say they will be the best team Jackson has "ever" played is just silly!!!!

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Pol pot wrote:

Put the bong down!!! Winton Woods is 2-4 and have beaten 2 teams that are a combined 2-10, and of their losses only one team has a winning record. To say they will be the best team Jackson has "ever" played is just silly!!!!

Ehh, according to the above they played LasSalle pretty close. That would be the same LaSalle that had a running clock on its opponent last year in the State Championship game and won the D2 title. The same LaSalle that a couple days ago from the account above put a running clock on Moeller.

Let Raider keep his bong, and you put down the crack pipe, anyone as "smart" as you should recognize that teams don't necessarily have to have a winning record when playing the competition they play.

May not be the best "ever", but I doubt there have been many teams like WW come to Jackson during the regular season.

I usually bust Jackson's chops for not playing anyone, but on that Saturday I will actually make the trip over to the county seat to watch them and hope they can hang around with them.

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

Dandy Don wrote:
Pol pot wrote:

Ehh, according to the above they played LasSalle pretty close. That would be the same LaSalle that had a running clock on its opponent last year in the State Championship game and won the D2 title. The same LaSalle that a couple days ago from the account above put a running clock on Moeller.

Let Raider keep his bong, and you put down the crack pipe, anyone as "smart" as you should recognize that teams don't necessarily have to have a winning record when playing the competition they play.

May not be the best "ever", but I doubt there have been many teams like WW come to Jackson during the regular season.

I usually bust Jackson's chops for not playing anyone, but on that Saturday I will actually make the trip over to the county seat to watch them and hope they can hang around with them.
Yeah...Didn't Jackson play a Burrow/Williams Athens team a couple years ago? That's the best team Jackson has ever played.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Dandy Don wrote:
Pol pot wrote:

Measuring a team off of last year??? That does not generally work. I mean if we want to do that Athens will never lose a regular season game again. Winton Woods lost that game, again they are 2-4 with only wins against teams that are 2-10 and we are going to say they are the "toughest team that Jackson has ever played"? Not even close.

And FYI: the Mighty Men of Moe, are not so mighty anymore.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

"yawn"

Another win against the bullpuppies ?

Why am I not surprised. :lol:

SEO remains as before........................ before the cut & run. 8-)

Have gun, will travel
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Rufus wrote:
Dandy Don wrote:
Pol pot wrote:

Yeah...Didn't Jackson play a Burrow/Williams Athens team a couple years ago? That's the best team Jackson has ever played.

Yeah, I do believe that Raider is clearly stating that this WW team is better than the Athens teams.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Paladin wrote:"yawn"

Another win against the bullpuppies ?

Why am I not surprised. :lol:

SEO remains as before........................ before the cut & run. 8-)
We all agree with Paladin just like the last 14 years the cut and run bullpuppies! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”