Division 4, Region 16

greygoose
SEOPS

Division 4, Region 16

Post by greygoose »

With Waverly making it's come back to football relevance I was curious to see how their region stacked up. I know some teams land in very favorable regions helping them advance along the way. HOWEVER, I looked at this region and wow not sure what they did to land in this region especially this year but right now the top 8 teams have a combined 5 losses. 2 of those 5 losses are to teams ranked in the top 8 of the region. It's seriously a region where you are going to see teams go 8-2 and not make the playoffs and given the right circumstances could possibly see 9-1 and not make it, less likely however. A loss to Burg Friday might put Waverly at 9-1 for the season and still end up having to travel week 1 of the playoffs against some stiff competition. Whoever comes out of the region is well deserving.

Tigers24
Freshman Team

Re: Division 4, Region 16

Post by Tigers24 »

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

This region is always loaded. Athens used to be in it. Waverly has to go 9-1 to get in

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Wyoming, Indian Hill, Kettering Alter, Valley View, and Clinton Massie are all insanely good.

Whomever wins this region will have certainly earned it. Waverly needs a win this week so they can secure a home game to get a big advantage with the bus ride.

Return to “Football”