WK 10 Valley 7-1 @ Minford 4-5

Tribal Force
Riding the Bench

WK 10 Valley 7-1 @ Minford 4-5

Post by Tribal Force »

Backyard Brawl. You can usually throw the records out of this game. Both teams coming off losses. Look for Valley to come in to make a statement in this game. Expect them to cleanup their play from last nights game and come into this game with some fire.
Thoughts?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Valley 7-1 @ Minford 4-5

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Burg beat the mighty falcons 47-6. I'm not sure what valley will do but I expect a running clock sometime in the second half

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I Think Valley will be very focused. Valley wins big.

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

I was really looking forward to this game about 2 weeks ago, before the critical injuries on both sides of the football after the Burg game. At this point I do not know how it will go. I think Minford is capable of competing if the kids don't mail it in and prepare hard all week to come out ready to play.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

If Minford does not win this game it maybe the first time in school history of not winning a Soc game during a season

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

here4fun wrote:If Minford does not win this game it maybe the first time in school history of not winning a Soc game during a season

No, it has happened a Couple of times in the past.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

With several key players out due to injury and now another one due to suspension, this is going to be an uphill battle for Minford.

With all of those players in the game I would bet this game would have been closer than most people would think. As it is now, Valley by probably 3 TD's.

We shall see.

85yards
Riding the Bench

Post by 85yards »

Pol pot wrote:
here4fun wrote:If Minford does not win this game it maybe the first time in school history of not winning a Soc game during a season

But not since Daniels took over, has it? What has happened to the MInford program? You guys had it going out there for a while, but now it looks like its digressed but to what was going on in the late 1990s. It looks like the Falcons are the new Nortthwest of the SOCII.

I just went 85 yards straight thru the heart of the south- Ezekiel Elliott 1/1/15
Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

Bleeding Red wrote:With several key players out due to injury and now another one due to suspension, this is going to be an uphill battle for Minford.

With all of those players in the game I would bet this game would have been closer than most people would think. As it is now, Valley by probably 3 TD's.

We shall see.
who is hurt ? I was at the Minford burg game until late 3rd and didn't see anyone go down
Never mind found out from my son ... yes those 2 will hurt the bottom line

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Minford is a hard hitting team, but I think valley has too much talent! Valley wins handily!

pmow3
Varsity

Re: WK 10 Valley 7-1 @ Minford 4-5

Post by pmow3 »

Valley will put the work in this week. They will pay extra attention to detail. Sometimes a loss brings groups together. Look for a fired up group Friday.
Minford deserves respect as a rival and a solid team.
Let's go Indians.

Flock_92
Freshman Team

Post by Flock_92 »

Despite each teams records this will be a good game. They have traditionally played each other very well. Minford has some injuries and Valley will be fired up after the loss to Burg last week. Hope to watch a good game played out. If the grass is wet it could play into Minford's favor as Valley's speed will be knocked down a notch or so. Good luck to both teams and stay injury free.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

85yards wrote:
Pol pot wrote:

But not since Daniels took over, has it? What has happened to the MInford program? You guys had it going out there for a while, but now it looks like its digressed but to what was going on in the late 1990s. It looks like the Falcons are the new Nortthwest of the SOCII.
RB Corps depleted due to injuries, so depth at the skill positions has become an issue. Lost the best 2 before the season even started, and 3 more during the season.

As to Valley and Minford, the Falcons just need to play their game and not feel sorry for themselves. The Sr's deserve 100% effort in practice from the underclassmen, and then again on Friday night.

If Minford can get a good rush on Rolfe, and shut down Howard and Romanello, they will win. I really didn't see too many other weapons for the Indians. Willford looked liked he reinjured his shoulder on the hit by Jake Darnell during the Burg game, so he probably will not be a factor.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

85yards wrote:
Pol pot wrote:

Easy Rod.....

theburgtheword
Varsity

Post by theburgtheword »

Daniels probably has the most wins in school's history in football? What about winning %?

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

What's the actual injury situation for both teams?

Flock_92
Freshman Team

Post by Flock_92 »

Excited to see what kind of leg Minford's kicker has. He may get a workout in this one.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Minford has cashed it in, Valley by 3 scores

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Obviously valley..... By 10

Return to “Football”