SOC II Predictions

Who's going to win the SOCII

Total votes: 0

seasick80
All State

Re: SOC II 2008

Post by seasick80 »

I dont think this new coach at Burg will be a slow down. Unless you are talking about in game decisions where his experience as head coach will affect a play call etc.. Other than that, I really think burg will be ready to go. Because its in the program.

big-train
Freshman Team

Post by big-train »

they better be :122249

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

big-train BURG is always ready,minford and its staff is overrated...........1 year wonders :lol:

eddie
JV Team

Post by eddie »

from watching last year the burg might have the most athletic players on the field in the soc. shank, lang, craigmiles, walker/adkins/white.

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

pappy wrote:big-train BURG is always ready,minford and its staff is overrated...........1 year wonders :lol:

Time will Tell if we`re one year wonders !! :!:

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

pappy wrote:big-train BURG is always ready,minford and its staff is overrated...........1 year wonders :lol:

Wow, post that in the weight room.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

oldcoachb wrote:

The last thing we need to do is give people another reason to hate us....but we thrive on hate so just bring it :twisted:

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

The Riepo Man wrote:
oldcoachb wrote:

The last thing we need to do is give people another reason to hate us....but we thrive on hate so just bring it :twisted:

Ironton must not hate you.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

whats that supposed to mean?!

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

From what I saw at the passing tournament today, I'd have a hard time believing that there is a better group of athletes in our league than us. If our line comes together, I truly believe that West is gonna be tough to handle.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

siderman wrote:From what I saw at the passing tournament today, I'd have a hard time believing that there is a better group of athletes in our league than us. If our line comes together, I truly believe that West is gonna be tough to handle.

Youre joking right?...and yes I know youre not but that makes it even funnier :lol: Its between minford and my Pirates for the best athletes

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

If I was going to make fun of someone's comment, I would at least know what I was talking about myself. Which you obviously don't.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

siderman wrote:If I was going to make fun of someone's comment, I would at least know what I was talking about myself. Which you obviously don't.

Yeah youre right west totally has the best athletes what would I know I only played them last year and well last time i checked we ran them over....wheelersburg didnt lose alot of talent that isnt being replaced sooo....coming from me, one of the 3 first team all-ohio players wheelersburg had last year, I can pretty much say that west does not have the best athletes

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Well your basing your opinion on what you saw last year and I'm basing my opinion on what I saw yesterday. We lost by 3 points to eventual tournament winner Groveport Madison whom is Divison 1 and has great athletes that play 1 way. Even more impressive to me is that several of our kids doing it are 200 to 230 pounds and are running in the mid to late 4's on the forty. Also our Qb easily throws the ball 60 yards and yesterday was drilling receivers in the back of the endzone from the 40 plus yard line.

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

The Riepo Man wrote:....wheelersburg didnt lose alot of talent that isnt being replaced sooo....coming from me, one of the 3 first team all-ohio players wheelersburg had last year....

Don't sell yourself short...I'd say you lost ALOT of talent...it's not everyday you find someone that can type and pound their chest at the same time. :lol:

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

FalconX wrote:
The Riepo Man wrote:....wheelersburg didnt lose alot of talent that isnt being replaced sooo....coming from me, one of the 3 first team all-ohio players wheelersburg had last year....

Don't sell yourself short...I'd say you lost ALOT of talent...it's not everyday you find someone that can type and pound their chest at the same time. :lol:

Isn't that the truth

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

siderman wrote:Well your basing your opinion on what you saw last year and I'm basing my opinion on what I saw yesterday. We lost by 3 points to eventual tournament winner Groveport Madison whom is Divison 1 and has great athletes that play 1 way. Even more impressive to me is that several of our kids doing it are 200 to 230 pounds and are running in the mid to late 4's on the forty. Also our Qb easily throws the ball 60 yards and yesterday was drilling receivers in the back of the endzone from the 40 plus yard line.

40 yard dashes only matter in the NFL combine...it takes a team to win games not some impressive 40 times. Where did these kids come from??? If they improved that drastically from last year then maybe we should check their pee pee :lol: Congrats to the QB for doing his job :roll:

OST
Freshman Team

Post by OST »

Maybe west has all of this talent. BUT. When there losing by a touchdown or two. Do they have the players or PLAYER that will take leadership to his team and convince them not to give up? or will it be one of those things where they begin to fight amongst them selfs. Always have to ask yourself that question.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

OST wrote:Maybe west has all of this talent. BUT. When there losing by a touchdown or two. Do they have the players or PLAYER that will take leadership to his team and convince them not to give up? or will it be one of those things where they begin to fight amongst them selfs. Always have to ask yourself that question.

That has been a problem in the past for sure. This team is different though. It's these seniors last chance to show the what they have and you can tell they want to. Most of it though is coach. The players respect him and like him. He won't put up with the bull. Last year, we saw a big improvement in the discipline problems of the past and most of that was because of coach. They just didn't play that well.

Reipo you should can tell your from burg. As arrogant as they come.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Football 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 80, 81, 83, 86, 87, 88, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08
Wheelersburg SOC champs :shock:Kids from Burg are not arrogant They are taught to win from a young age and if you loose do it with respect for your opponent

Return to “Football”