WK 1 Ironton @ Wheelersburg

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WK 1 Ironton @ Wheelersburg

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THIS ONE'S AT THE BURG. I HOPE THEY GOT ENOUGH COLD DRINKS THIS TIME. (INSIDE JOKE). this should be a good one to start it out. wheelersburg took last year's game. but i gotta say FIGHTING TIGERS IN THIS YEARS -------------- UH, SUMMER CLASSIC. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

Tartanblue
SEO

Re: IRONTON/WHEELERSBURG. WEEK 1.

Post by Tartanblue »

depending on who else plays where this could be the game I go to on Friday to watch a game in week 1 with East playing on Thursday

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HARD TO MISS AN IRONTON/BURG GAME, YOU LIVING THAT CLOSE. IF YOU GOT A EARLIER GAME.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

BLUE knows where he will be......where else can he eat the best brats around,and lots of other good food, and watch a football game on friday night :mrgreen:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you all must open at home, again you trumped me. he likes to eat. wish our crew would get into that like we used to and grill out before games, and the like. back in the day we did, not like you trojans do, but pretty close. just nobody does it anymore :?

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

biggdowgg wrote:BLUE knows where he will be......where else can he eat the best brats around,and lots of other good food, and watch a football game on friday night :mrgreen:

Sorry dowgg, but the best brats are @ Waverly home games! HANDS DOWN!! It's what I look forward to when Burg plays @ Waverly!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Neutron Man wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:BLUE knows where he will be......where else can he eat the best brats around,and lots of other good food, and watch a football game on friday night :mrgreen:

Sorry dowgg, but the best brats are @ Waverly home games! HANDS DOWN!! It's what I look forward to when Burg plays @ Waverly!

if you want to be fair..you have to at least try ours....

I have had Waverlys and they are fantastic!...but still gota go with the ones we grill before every game...the griller does a GREAT JOB :mrgreen:

you can eat witth us for free ;-)

ItownBrowns
Freshman Team

Post by ItownBrowns »

Should be a good ball game. Always look forward to that first game of the year. I expect this seasons game to be much better and more competitive. Have a good idea what Ironton will try and do that night, will be interesting to see what Burg's new first year head coach will try to do. Again, nothing like kicking off the season with two of the most successful programs in southern Ohio. I have a feeling by seasons end this game will be worth a boatload of computer points for the winner.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HEARD THAT.

da_other_c_miller21
Waterboy

Post by da_other_c_miller21 »

Whew that first gonna be HOT I hope alot of us don't get cramped up!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CONDITION YOURSELF PROPERLY , STRETCH, AND USE EXTRA SALT DURING THE SEASON. EAT BANANAS, AND DRINK PLENTY, ------------ AND YOU'LL STILL CRAMP. JUST KIDDING , THEY ARE VERY COMMON, IN HOT WEATHER GAMES. BUT THESE THINGS WILL HELP REDUCE THEM, BUT YOU MUST DO IT FAITHFULLY. BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER.

da_other_c_miller21
Waterboy

thanks TIGER BAIT...i didnt know bout salt...I do remember when we played at burg last Tony got a big cramp.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ANY CRAMP HE GETS IS BOUND TO BE BIG. HE'S A HOSS. :122245

da_other_c_miller21
Waterboy

You're Tiger Bait wrote:ANY CRAMP HE GETS IS BOUND TO BE BIG. HE'S A HOSS.
haha i am bigger than him i am taller and might weigh more I hope mine aren't as bad as his. :aaaaa16

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

You're Tiger Bait wrote:CONDITION YOURSELF PROPERLY , STRETCH, AND USE EXTRA SALT DURING THE SEASON. EAT BANANAS, AND DRINK PLENTY, ------------ AND YOU'LL STILL CRAMP. JUST KIDDING , THEY ARE VERY COMMON, IN HOT WEATHER GAMES. BUT THESE THINGS WILL HELP REDUCE THEM, BUT YOU MUST DO IT FAITHFULLY. BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THEN REPEAT THIS PROCESS VERY OFTEN. BIG GUY. CAUSE IT WILL KEEP THE CRAMP BUG DOWN, AND DO USE A LITTLE EXTRA SALT. TRUST ME.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

I seriously cannot remember a game when Ironton did not have a cramp against the Pirates which held the game up giving us cramps too. The 2006 game at BURG was rediculous I-town had way too many cramps; some legit and some oscar winners.

This game shall be a doozy. I want the outcome to be like last years but I am a sucker for a great game.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Always look forward to this one, two great and proud traditions going at it! Good Luck and for an injury free game!!

Ironton 17

Burg 14

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Oscar winners....thats too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

The Riepo Man wrote:I seriously cannot remember a game when Ironton did not have a cramp against the Pirates which held the game up giving us cramps too. The 2006 game at BURG was rediculous I-town had way too many cramps; some legit and some oscar winners.

This game shall be a doozy. I want the outcome to be like last years but I am a sucker for a great game.

thats a good one. i agree about the 06 game though

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

biggdowgg, does blue know where the good "Green Hot Dogs" are???? :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”