All Conference

Re: TVC-Hocking Predictions

Post by whompascat »

Trimble should go 5-0 in the hocking

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yeah Trimble should win a very down TVC hocking.Which is sad because I thought the TVC Hocking was always down.Lets just say it used to MAC bad and now its Prarie View A&M bad.Federal Hocking many think can compete and I think they will get beat week 1 by 40 points.Eastern could be a sleeper team.Waterford should beat South Gaila week one even though they will also be horrible.Cody Strahler might not end up being that bad at RB.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

the t.v.c. both div. are bad.

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Nice positive posts on the TVC..... Way to show the kids who get on here and read this drivel just what you think of them.... TRUE fans support their team win or lose....and don't run down the conference they are in.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Trimble

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I wish my team was in the TVC.TVC has always been the laughing stock of Valley and always will be.Its a league teams go to when they can not compete in real sports leagues it is a JOKE.

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

If the TVC is a joke then ALL conferences are....PERIOD! I hope it makes you feel better about yourself to run down a conference that regardless of how well or bad they do STILL has KIDS, yes KIDS...in it. Funny how its "so bad" but teams from it regularly beat teams from other conferences that are so superior to it....Odd.... Must be a fluke or something??? Whats your excuse for that???

I support the the KIDS in the TVC!!!!

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Miller should win the league this year because they got the starting running back from New Lexington...

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

Coin flip on all accounts.
The TVC is always down because everyone tells them they are.
They have the self esteem of a clinically depressed fecalphiliac on prozac.

The smaller schools always have one thing working against them that you must have in sports, pure numbers. It is hard for a 15 year old to play both ways after playing very limited-meaningless JV ball for 2 years.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

I do support the kids. I just said the t.v.c. is not very tough. When was the last time a t.v.c. team won a playoff game?

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Like everything else, it runs in cycles. The TVC has been down the last couple of years but it will rise again. TVC teams have done well in the past. Nelsonville-York has a state title. Belpre and Eastern have both been to the final four in basketball and Meigs made the state baseball finals about 12 years ago. Trimble girls basketball made some impressive runs and look at Alexander volleyball and girls basketball the last couple of years. These kids should be respected and supported for what they do. Be a fan and support the kids.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Well said, period. I am sometimes in a quandry over the hatred that a few prepsters seem to have towards the kids in the TVC. I'll save my more pointed comments about this until later in the season, especially if things play out the way that I think that they will play out...........

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Hey why dont you give us hint on how you think things will play out.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Well, I guess the first thing that I need to ask myself, in front of all of my friends, is why should I answer someone whose moniker is "Do I look Like I Give a F***".

That said, I believe that people who know me, and have read my posts, know that I will share my thoughts, when I'm ready. It is way too early to get into where I think the TVC Hocking will end up. Please be patient, I'll share my opinion soon enough.

That being said DILGAFF, thanks for asking, I do appreciate you asking my opinion. It will hit here soon enough, believe me!!!

bulldog0909
Freshman Team

Post by bulldog0909 »

trimble, hands down.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I think Trimble will win it this year , But You cant count out Fed , or Waterford.

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Heard Trimble beat Athens 12 to 6 in a scrimmage Friday

91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

It is very possible that Trimble could win the TVC Hocking and TVC Ohio titles this year. They have NY and Belpre on their schedule this year, both of which are projected to be in the running for the Ohio championship. If Trimble runs the table in the Hocking and beats both Belpre and NY, I say give em both trophies. :lol:

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Trimble beat Athens 3 touchdowns to 1 touchdown. The JV's ended up 0-0.

Return to “Football”