WK 1 Gallia Academy @ Athens

2old
All Conference

Re: Week 1 ~ Gallia Academy @ Athens

Post by 2old »

GAHS,

Why not edit my post. We all know you have done it before.bb no one cares about the results when you "played". But you are correct few guys have gone through school (assuming you got through school) without losing to Logan. Just be glad you are old. No one in the SEOAL can say that in this century.

Coach Skinner
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Skinner »

Should be an exciting evening in The Plains as the season gets underway. Athens has several starters returning and enter the season with enthusiasm. Best of luck to Bulldog players and coaches.
Looking forward to seeing old friends up in the pressbox.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I like this one...maybe in blue?

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

this thread has taken off probably will be better than the game :mrgreen:

bballin you just had to take a jab at me didnt ya. you just dont know what 3-0 will do to a guy on a wet and muddy field. those days are slowly flowing away with this artificial stuff. the nights on the chicamauga are priceless win or lose it will be a throwback before long. maybe one of it`s kids will leave the field some dough :lol:

2OLD YOU ARE FAMOUS :!:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go 2old

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

2Old, you better hope that Gallipolis has a good season, I would hate to see the Cheiftans miss out on a playoff spot because they played the lowly Blue Devils in a "Non League" game. The devils will play hard this year and I am sure they will have some tough times but none the less they will come to play every friday night. GO BLUE

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

oldschoolblue wrote:2Old, you better hope that Gallipolis has a good season, I would hate to see the Cheiftans miss out on a playoff spot because they played the lowly Blue Devils in a "Non League" game. The devils will play hard this year and I am sure they will have some tough times but none the less they will come to play every friday night. GO BLUE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- no seriously i want to see all the seoal teams in the playoffs. it's just since logan, is not playing d4 teams.

they are there for the pregame, then out of it.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Good Job 2old keep after litter blue and the tiggers

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

BLUE,

You are so right. Logan has no business playing a school like Gallia in a non league game. Gallia'a level of play not division is what concerns me. It will not even be a good practice for the Chiefs. i would recommend you go fishing the night Logan plays the poor Devils. Of course it is not often you get to see your coaches look like the Rockettes with the kick the flag dance and the lovely helmet toss by the beaten Blue Devils. You may want to come see that.

YTB, the Blue does nto want to discuss playoffs. They were not there last year and will not be there this year. But Warren won't either. So maybe it has something to do with Blue.

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

2old wrote:YTB, the Blue does nto want to discuss playoffs. They were not there last year and will not be there this year.

Speaking of playoffs, Tri-Valley 31 Logan 26. Logan may want to patch up that 4th down pass defense of theirs this year so they don't get burned again on 4th and 8 with under a minute to go!! Broke my heart!!!!!!!!!! :122245 :122245 :122245

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

friday_nite_fan wrote:
2old wrote:YTB, the Blue does nto want to discuss playoffs. They were not there last year and will not be there this year.

Speaking of playoffs, Tri-Valley 31 Logan 26. Logan may want to patch up that 4th down pass defense of theirs this year so they don't get burned again on 4th and 8 with under a minute to go!! Broke my heart!!!!!!!!!! :122245 :122245 :122245

Ahhhhhhhh

Envy is the sincerest form of flattery.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

When Gallia goes to the playoffs they play flowerbed teams

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

gahs4ever wrote:Ill put our number of playoffs appearances this decade (since that seems to be the standard on here, or perhaps more likely as far back as some want to remember) and playoff wins this decade against anyone in the SEOAL, and our back to back to back championships this decade featured back to back wins over Logan. So where is the flattery boys....except the hijacking of others threads and disdaining your own (and no, Im not referring to you LL).

4ever -

I'm just referring to those in SE Ohio who openly root for Lancaster and our opponents in the playoffs. It's obvious to them that no one in SE Ohio is going to beat Logan, so they have to rely on those outside to do it.

You'll never see me rooting for Bellaire against Ironton or New Albany against Gallia Academy, but it's become obvious that that feeling is not mutual.

Success breeds contempt. Ironton fans should understand, they were once the top dog.

But there is a reason Ohio State is the "most hated team in the country" right along side the Yankees. It's the same reason that Tim Tebow is hated by those outside the state of Florida.

It's also the same reason that Logan is hated on these message boards. And if the "hate" is a repercussion of winning, Hate Away.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

GAHS,

Since you like to remember the good times remember this. Logan has won 4 games in a row from Gallia and Logan is seeking it's fifth straight title this year. When the league expanded everyone said poor logan no more championships. Well i guess you could the Chiefs had the answer on the field. oh I forgot. L. C. B G. A. A. T.

Army
S

Post by Army »

LoganLocos wrote:
gahs4ever wrote:Ill put our number of playoffs appearances this decade (since that seems to be the standard on here, or perhaps more likely as far back as some want to remember) and playoff wins this decade against anyone in the SEOAL, and our back to back to back championships this decade featured back to back wins over Logan. So where is the flattery boys....except the hijacking of others threads and disdaining your own (and no, Im not referring to you LL).

4ever -

I'm just referring to those in SE Ohio who openly root for Lancaster and our opponents in the playoffs. It's obvious to them that no one in SE Ohio is going to beat Logan, so they have to rely on those outside to do it.

You'll never see me rooting for Bellaire against Ironton or New Albany against Gallia Academy, but it's become obvious that that feeling is not mutual.

Success breeds contempt. Ironton fans should understand, they were once the top dog.

But there is a reason Ohio State is the "most hated team in the country" right along side the Yankees. It's the same reason that Tim Tebow is hated by those outside the state of Florida.

It's also the same reason that Logan is hated on these message boards. And if the "hate" is a repercussion of winning, Hate Away.

Locos,

How is that for sure? That is just a blanket statement. Do you have a crystal ball to base your prediction this season? How do you actually know what will happen this season in the SEOAL? The season has not even started OR A SNAPPED TAKEN. Logan was defeated by Chillicothe fairly easy in the Cavaliers opening season in the SEOAL. Remember? :-D

And there were several on here from Logan that stated what they were going to do to Chillicothe in that game. Remember? :-D

The halftime score was 28-7. Chillicothe won 31-21. :-D

So I wouldn't go there. Remember, Ironton is a loaded team this year in the SEOAL, as well as Chillicothe. And, your Chieftians have to come to Chillicothe in week 10. :-D

We all know Logans record at Chillicothe on the Hernnstein, now don't we :?: :-D

2old,

As for making fun of Gallia Academy playing Athens, now, as a non-league game, may I remind you, since your memory has slipped, that Logan had Athens on their schedule this year too, until Athens dropped Logan, for Bloom Carroll. :-D

So are you saying it's O.K. for Logan to continue to schedule Athens but not Gallia Academy :?: :roll:

Are you referring that Gallia Academy is weak for choosing to continue to play Athens, but Logan would have not been, if Athens would have stayed on their schedule this season? :-D

Just curious :!: :-D

Many say Logan took the easy route when setting up a 3 year series with Hamilton TWP from the MSL-Buckeye instead of playing Groveport-Madison from the OCC in a 2 year series. Hamilton is a Step-Up for Logan D2?

Let's wait and see what happens. As stated, the season has not started YET.

Athens made the best move for their kids by transferring into the TVC-Ohio. I am glad to see the Athens Bulldogs still playing Gallia Academy Blue Devils.

O.K. Locos and 2old,

Let's hear how bad Chillicothe Football has always been since it's inception, and why we had to leave the OCC, and how our kids don't really know how to play football, and how we were defeated at Logan last year, and how our coaches are a joke and how our football field is sub-standard. How Ironton is not the Fighting Tigers from their last tour in the SEOAL. And how you have owned them the past two years. Although Logan only defeated Ironton 7-0 in 2006. The same year the CAVS spanked Logan at Chillicothe. :-D

I hope not to bust your bubbles, there is no Logan envy from anyone on here. That's something you have made up in your own mind. Chillicothe still has Logans number. Right?

If Gallia Academy wants to schedule Athens which is a D3 school and the Blue Devils are a D4 school whose concern is it of Logan?

Good Luck to both Gallia Academy and Athens this year. May your kids have a great game and injury free one.

Good Luck to all SEOAL Teams and to Athens entrance in the TVC-Ohio.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Army, i will respond and if you are lucky locos will not feel it necessary to answer yoru usual dribble.

I will repond to your remarks to me.

First let's be clear. If I were an AD I would not schedule Athens in anything. PERIOD.So it is never ok to schedule Athens. Athens did the right thing in chickening out from their contract with Logan. I wonder who wil be next?

As for scheduling Gallia if you read my words of great wisdom you would realize i am critical of scheduling a team as WEAK as Gallia.

Army do not deal in LIES as I have caught you in before. Logan had NO opportunity to schedule GM Besides it would not matter Logan is better than either team.

Army your Chieftain Envy is showing. Logan has won the league every year the Cavs and the Tigers have been in the SEOAL in this century. Beat Logan in a league game and then you can talk. Until then just stand by and be envious like your friends from Gallia and Ironton.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Gee I guess if you don't agree with GAHS a guy should take his ball and go home.

As usual your vision is wrong. i have challenged AD's to schedule better. Scheduling the same old teams without ever venturing outdside your confort zone is wrong. You do not get the concept. All i know Logan has caught the vision and has 4 consecutive champions with more to come. Gallia with one fo the weaker schedules is going to the bottom of the league after once being a contender. I am veru consistent. i think just one of your ears work at a time.
BTW, based on today's scrimmage i think it might be a good thing Gallia scheduled Athens. I would say Athens is pretty excited.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Good Luck to Gallia

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

What does knowing anything about P West have to do with anything. I do know when you give up 8 yard average per play you have a defensive problem. I saw the defense last year. You have a defensive problem.

You still miss the point. It is not the Logan game that would enhance your program.It would be playing up and seeing the possibilities. You lack vision.

Logan wins this league 4 straight years for many reasons. Onlt one you understand. Logan scores more points than the other teams.

How can a team that plays Athens trash Ham Twp.

The only thing you got right in your post was Logan is a power house compared to the Blue boys.

Return to “Football”