Freshman Team

WK 1 West @ Fairland

Post by highlightreel25 »

?????

Army
S

Re: Portsmouth West @ Fairland week 1

Post by Army »

Sounds like Portsmouth West has a decent team this season after the Gallia Academy Scrimmage results.

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Its all up to refs with the outcome of this game....im sure people can agree with me on that one..its been that way the last couple of years..Im not the type of person that blames the refs for costing a team the game but if you have been to the pwest fairland game the last couple of seasons then you wouldve seen it for yourself..come to the game on the 23rd in pville and youll prbably see the same thing

GO DRAGONS

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

highlightreel25 wrote:Its all up to refs with the outcome of this game....im sure people can agree with me on that one..its been that way the last couple of years..Im not the type of person that blames the refs for costing a team the game but if you have been to the pwest fairland game the last couple of seasons then you wouldve seen it for yourself..come to the game on the 23rd in pville and youll prbably see the same thing

GO DRAGONS

the refs?
I expect a sloppy first quarter as it is in any first game, then West will take control. I'd say West will win going away.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

West 28-6...

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

highlightreel25 wrote:Its all up to refs with the outcome of this game....im sure people can agree with me on that one..its been that way the last couple of years..Im not the type of person that blames the refs for costing a team the game but if you have been to the pwest fairland game the last couple of seasons then you wouldve seen it for yourself..come to the game on the 23rd in pville and youll prbably see the same thing

GO DRAGONS

Lets hope the ref's don't cost any team the game

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

This should be a good game. Siderman I don't think any team will win going away. If the dragons can stay healthy the game will come down to turnovers. GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

West needs to focus on Fairland and only Fairland. Not get caught looking to Portsmouth in Week 2.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

If they don't have any key injuries, West will surprise a lot of people this fall.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

one of west's key players was injured during practice last week

Dale Swords hyper extended his right elbow and might not be able to play

i had a talk with him and he says he should be ready to go

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

good luck to him,,,missing the forst game of season is always tough.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

I'd sit him out if at all possible and save him for Portsmouth. Make sure he is 100% for week 2.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

yes because west is gonna need him for portsmouth

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Why wouldnt he need to play against fairland?????? i think all the pwest fans have forgotten the scores of the Fairland and Portsmouth West games the past couple of years which have been by 7 or less both times....if you take out a key player like swords then fairland has an even bigger advantage.....Pwest needs to stop overlooking a scrappy team like fairland every year because it will come back to bite them and i think this will be the year

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

I'd say that West would never underestimate Fairland. I hope Swords is ok to play.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

highlightreel25 wrote:Why wouldnt he need to play against fairland?????? i think all the pwest fans have forgotten the scores of the Fairland and Portsmouth West games the past couple of years which have been by 7 or less both times....if you take out a key player like swords then fairland has an even bigger advantage.....Pwest needs to stop overlooking a scrappy team like fairland every year because it will come back to bite them and i think this will be the year

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most years you are right. Not this year though. No disrespect to Fairland, but West would have to lay a major egg to loose this one. West has a really good team this year, much much better than the previous 2 years.

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

i hope swords is ok to play as well cause he is a good athelete!!!!!! the best talent should always be on the field

formula97
Waterboy

Post by formula97 »

west 34=28 in a close one to the end

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

I think west may be surprised this year. Fairland has a ton of athletes. I look for this to be a dog fight.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Good luck Friday night at Fairland. GO WEST!!

Return to “Football”