Hypothetical dream SEO match ups

noles_fan
S

Re: Hypothetical dream SEO match ups

Post by noles_fan »

The Oaf wrote:Let's start with the obvious....

1989 Ironton vs 1989 Burg
1989 Ironton vs 1989 Waverly
1987 Notre Dame vs 1984 PHS
2002 West vs 1984 PHS
1991 PHS vs 1991 Burg
1985 Minford vs 1988 Notre Dame

This should be an interesting thread
You could through the 1990 West team against either one of the 89 Burg or Ironton teams.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

1987 Chillicothe team vs 1989 Ironton team
1990 Chillicothe team vs 1989 burg team

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The Oaf wrote:
79Tiger wrote:The '89 Tigers would have beaten the Burg and Waverly.
Scores from 1989

Ironton 20 West 7
Wheelersburg 21 West 20
Waverly 34 West 7
Wheelersburg 21 Waverly 8
Anyone remember the score of the game between warren JFK and cambel memorial in 89?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

1987chieftains wrote:2000 Logan vs 2008 Logan
AT'S A HOOT RIGHT THERE, YOU HAINT RIGHT CHIEF.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Raider6309 wrote:
The Oaf wrote:With Bob Lutz coaching Athens! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
God no, Lutz had no clue what a pass play was :lol:
HE DIDN'T NEED TOO BACK THEN , HIS KIDS WERE TWICE AS PHYSICAL THEN, AND WE SMASHED THE BALL DOWN YER GULLET TILL YOU SURRENDERED. NOW NOT SO MUCH.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:
The Oaf wrote:With Bob Lutz coaching Athens! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
God no, Lutz had no clue what a pass play was :lol:
HE DIDN'T NEED TOO BACK THEN , HIS KIDS WERE TWICE AS PHYSICAL THEN, AND WE SMASHED THE BALL DOWN YER GULLET TILL YOU SURRENDERED. NOW NOT SO MUCH.
The only reason I said coach lutz was for paladin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

1999 IRONTON/SANDUSKY PERKINS REMATCH STATE CHAMPIONSHIP-------------- WITH REFS THAT NEW HOW TO SPOT THE BALL.WE HAD 4TH AND 1 WE GET LIKE 2.5 YARDS, THEN THE REF WALKS BACKWARDS AND SPOTS THE BALL. THAT GAME WAS OVER JUST A MATTER OF KNEELING THE BALL. WE GOT HOSED. SO PERKINS TAKES OVER ON DOWNS, LAUNCHES A HAIL MARY TO THE ENDZONE, THE CROWD ON THAT END ERUPTED BECAUSE HE HAD STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS. BUT THE REFS DIDN'T SEE IT THAT WAY. AND WE LOST ON A HAIL MARY TD PASS IN THE ENDZONE.

1993-REMATCH OF IRONTON/WAUSEON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, WAUSEON KICKS A FIELD GOAL AT THE END TO WIN. THE TIGERS FANS GO APE WHEN WE SAW THE KICK GO WIDE, HALF THE OFFICIAL SAID GOOD THE OTHER HALF SAID HE MISSED IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECT. THEN THE OFFICIALS HAVE A SUMMIT MEETING AND THE KICK WAS GOOD TO WIN LIKE 13-10.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I gotcha oaf. and I know why.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:1999 IRONTON/SANDUSKY PERKINS REMATCH STATE CHAMPIONSHIP-------------- WITH REFS THAT NEW HOW TO SPOT THE BALL.WE HAD 4TH AND 1 WE GET LIKE 2.5 YARDS, THEN THE REF WALKS BACKWARDS AND SPOTS THE BALL. THAT GAME WAS OVER JUST A MATTER OF KNEELING THE BALL. WE GOT HOSED. SO PERKINS TAKES OVER ON DOWNS, LAUNCHES A HAIL MARY TO THE ENDZONE, THE CROWD ON THAT END ERUPTED BECAUSE HE HAD STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS. BUT THE REFS DIDN'T SEE IT THAT WAY. AND WE LOST ON A HAIL MARY TD PASS IN THE ENDZONE.

1993-REMATCH OF IRONTON/WAUSEON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, WAUSEON KICKS A FIELD GOAL AT THE END TO WIN. THE TIGERS FANS GO APE WHEN WE SAW THE KICK GO WIDE, HALF THE OFFICIAL SAID GOOD THE OTHER HALF SAID HE MISSED IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECT. THEN THE OFFICIALS HAVE A SUMMIT MEETING AND THE KICK WAS GOOD TO WIN LIKE 13-10.
Clips of the Wauseon game are on YouTube bait

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd love to see that do you have a link. and did you see it.

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:1999 IRONTON/SANDUSKY PERKINS REMATCH STATE CHAMPIONSHIP-------------- WITH REFS THAT NEW HOW TO SPOT THE BALL.WE HAD 4TH AND 1 WE GET LIKE 2.5 YARDS, THEN THE REF WALKS BACKWARDS AND SPOTS THE BALL. THAT GAME WAS OVER JUST A MATTER OF KNEELING THE BALL. WE GOT HOSED. SO PERKINS TAKES OVER ON DOWNS, LAUNCHES A HAIL MARY TO THE ENDZONE, THE CROWD ON THAT END ERUPTED BECAUSE HE HAD STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS. BUT THE REFS DIDN'T SEE IT THAT WAY. AND WE LOST ON A HAIL MARY TD PASS IN THE ENDZONE.

93 kick was no good, but roughing the kicker called.... guy fell coming around the end and kind of rolled into the holder (if memory serves).... 15 yd penalty and re-kick with no time left...

Also, as long as we don't have to re-play the '92 final against Mentor Lake Catholic.... Joe Jurevicius lit us up, and FREEZING cold that game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he and the quarter back lit us up like a Christmas tree. the qb was every bit as dominant as big joe. I remember they did a belly to back suplex er however you spell that on jermon Jackson in the 1st series, and that side of the field the turf was froze solid. and he was lost for the whole game.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Bait type "mark emans 1993 state champion wauseon Indians football team" into your YouTube search bar. The video is long but the Ironton game is the last 10 minutes....

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Seo all stars 2014 vs massie 2014

Out of area

Delphos Jefferson 86 vs all star delphos St. John's

Lima sr 1996 vs st Henry 1990

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll have to check that out sometime oaf. I'm getting ready to log off. I'm swamped today and I still have to change my sweeper bag, trim my toenails n do dishes fer mrs. bait.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Raider6309 wrote:
cbolt wrote:I would have payed big bucks to see that! State Champs vs what some people have said Lutz thought was his best team, shame they missed the playoffs that year.
That was 1978 Ironton. Logan cost Ironton a state title because of the teachers strike. 81 Ironton lost to John Glenn in the playoffs
I doubt that is true. Logan was likely to go 0-9-1 or 1-8-1 at best that season. It may have been better in the Harbin rankings to have the bye week.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

99 Ironton team got hosed

one Oak
JV Team

Post by one Oak »

2009 and 2010 Oak Hill vs Jackson

The Oaf
SEO