1%
Rock Hill
17%

Total votes: 154

Da man
Riding the Bench

Re: OVC 2016

Post by Da man »

Goodsport3 wrote:Where has this POINTERS offense came from? It's amazing the talent they have but was never utilized by the previous that Adams kid is the real deal!
South point scored 22 in wk 1 and 18 in wk 3. I dont think scoring 20 points vs a 2-8 team is anything to be excited about. Its looking like 0-9 SP vs 0-9 Gallia in week 10.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

Da man wrote:
Goodsport3 wrote:Where has this POINTERS offense came from? It's amazing the talent they have but was never utilized by the previous that Adams kid is the real deal!
South point scored 22 in wk 1 and 18 in wk 3. I dont think scoring 20 points vs a 2-8 team is anything to be excited about. Its looking like 0-9 SP vs 0-9 Gallia in week 10.

Are we allowed to call that game the OVC Toilet Bowl?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

645945 wrote:
Buckeye09 wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:next week the ovc schedule includes
coal grove@ironton
Chesapeake@south point
fairland@portsmouth
rock hill@gahs

for the rock hill fans, the absolute best way to head to the French city is right out 141. beautiful drive. watch fer the deer. you'll come out right by the marina. go bout 2 blocks and hang a left and go straight down that road to the stadium.i always parked in the lower lot, down beside the visitors side. the key to leaving there. is just sit on yer tailgate n grab a coke andlet the lot empty out. have ya a relaxing ride home with your brights on watching for eyes. and just ease yer way back home. I used to live 8 miles out 141, and loved going that way.

Its been Awhile since ole bait has done any traveling. Gallia has a new field now. ; ) 141 is still the best route, but the school and field is on the left Before you ever get to route 7.

The school has changed locations but the field is still in town.
ole bait knows exactly what he's talking about. I know the school is in centenary and the field is still in that quarry.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

better hope it ain't raining hard. cause that field don't cope well with it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OVC ACTION FOR 10-14-16.
COAL GROVE@IRONTON
CHESAPEAKE@SOUTH POINT
FAIRLAND@PORTSMOUTH
ROCK HILL@GALLIA ACADEMY

I'LL TAKE IRONTON IN A CLOSE ONE, CHESAPEAKE, PORTSMOUTH AND ROCK HILL. AS ACTION IN THE OVC STARTS COMING TO A OILING POINT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

AND OHIO STATE OVER WISCONSIN@CAMP RANDEL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OVC FOOTBALL TEAMS THIS WEEKEND, AS EVERYBODY SCRAMBLES TO EITHER BE SPOILERS, OR GAIN A SEAT IN WEEK 11. BE SAFE AND HAVE A GREAT GAME. SOME KEY MATCHUPS THIS FRIDAY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WEEK 9 NINE THE OVC HAS THESE GAMES GOING ON. AS THE RACE FOR THE LEAGUE CROWN HEATS UP.

GALLIA ACADAMY @ IRONTON
CHESAPEAKE @ ROCK HILL
FAIRLAND @ COAL GROVE
PORTSMOUTH @ SOUTH POINT

Henry Jones, Jr.
Freshman Team

Post by Henry Jones, Jr. »

Looks like the polling numbers are correct on this one.

TrojanFan2011
Waterboy

Post by TrojanFan2011 »

Are the Trojans out of the running for playoffs?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

^^^^
Mathematically no, but realistically yes.

They could ruin Ironton chances though. That would be a big step for their program.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

C'MON WOBY, THAT HAIN'T NO WAY TO THINK.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:C'MON WOBY, THAT HAIN'T NO WAY TO THINK.
I would love for Itown to win out.

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

just remember I said Ironton would run the OVC if they beat Ashland..well looks like I was just off the Ashland game and Ironton really only has one threat left and that is Portsmouth. That is only a threat because Tanner for Ironton is out for the season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

let's beat dem blue devils 1st. but they are still unbeaten in league play in the ovc.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WHERE IS EVERYBODY HEADING THIS WEEK IN OVC ACTION. I'D LOVE TO BE AT THE IRONTON/GAHS GAME MYSELF.
NOT SURE YET IF'N THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

gang, who do you think makes week 11 from the OVC.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:gang, who do you think makes week 11 from the OVC.
Looks like it'll be Ironton and Chesapeake with the Panthers getting a home game. Portsmouth and Rock Hill are too far out. Unless the Redmen pull the upset this week

ROLL PEAKE
Gobucks740
Waterboy

Post by Gobucks740 »

bbn77 wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:gang, who do you think makes week 11 from the OVC.
Looks like it'll be Ironton and Chesapeake with the Panthers getting a home game. Portsmouth and Rock Hill are too far out. Unless the Redmen pull the upset this week
Even if the Trojans win out and pull the upset vs ironton, they'll still be too far out?

Rosie
Waterboy

Post by Rosie »

Coal grove has a chance if they win out.

Return to “Football”