WK 2 (1-0) Alexander @ (0-1) Trimble

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Re: WK 2 (1-0) Alexander @ (0-1) Trimble

Post by ATownWarrior »

props go to trimble for the win. i second LEROY in that alexander did look flat. and the two fumbles on the two yard line, UNACCEPTABLE if im arno im running drills this morning that relate to ball handling. (scenario) alexander does not fumble either time and punch it in. tie ball game. overtime. or which may have alexander in the same spot as last year, going for two to win it. unfortunately thats not the case. again congrats to trimble. alex prepare well for a team i have no clue about anything that unioto does. hopefully u have good scouts. GO SPARTANS!!!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

If anyone watched the trimble game on nelsonville cable there was some very interesting coments made when the guys doing the game thought the camara was off

shame shame :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

TrimbleDefence
Waterboy

Post by TrimbleDefence »

Congrats goes out to trimble defence...The d-line showed some intensity...Keith #5 Banik #24 and Eing # 8 were all over the place Banik i know was in on 3 sacks and a handful of tackles and keith and eing showed thier ability to get to the ball..eing played alot of linebacker and showed his abiltiy there as well..good luck to the cats next week at home against the Belpre Eagles.......GO CATS

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

DILLIGAF wrote:If anyone watched the trimble game on nelsonville cable there was some very interesting coments made when the guys doing the game thought the camara was off

shame shame :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

care to tell? i dont have nel. tv cable, but im very interested in this

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

I thought they were there to support the kids not put them down. the should have there butts kicked.

gunslinger
Waterboy

Post by gunslinger »

If I know the factions involved in this one like I think I do, I would say they will have their butts kicked sooner rather than later. It's a real shame that two grown adults would make comments like that about high school kids. Where exactly is the "TOMCAT PRIDE" now. I thnk they should be removed from the crew. They obviously aren't representing the school, community, or coaching staff for that matter very well. Just because they thought the camera was off is no excuse. Now I am hearing they are lying about it and saying that they were talking about an Alexander kid when their is never any mention of alexander in the entire dialogue in questiion. They probably couldn't even name an Alexander player anyway since this is their 2nd season doing Trimble games and they can't even get them right. They are a joke.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

gunslinger wrote:If I know the factions involved in this one like I think I do, I would say they will have their butts kicked sooner rather than later. It's a real shame that two grown adults would make comments like that about high school kids. Where exactly is the "TOMCAT PRIDE" now. I thnk they should be removed from the crew. They obviously aren't representing the school, community, or coaching staff for that matter very well. Just because they thought the camera was off is no excuse. Now I am hearing they are lying about it and saying that they were talking about an Alexander kid when their is never any mention of alexander in the entire dialogue in questiion. They probably couldn't even name an Alexander player anyway since this is their 2nd season doing Trimble games and they can't even get them right. They are a joke.

That story woulnt hold to well seeing how they were calling the trimble players by there name

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

My prediction was:
Spartans - 16
Tomcats - 6
I didn't happen this year, but we'll get the Tomcats next year like we did last season.
Last edited by alexanderspartan on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TrimbleDefence
Waterboy

Post by TrimbleDefence »

SHAME SHAME!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: I Thought The Camera Crew Was All Tomcat Pride..But I Guess Not! Now We All Know What They Really Think Of The Kids...Its Hard To Tell What Other Kids They Were Talking Smack About!!

head_hunter
Waterboy

Post by head_hunter »

yes those comments that were made were very childish...if you have something to say about the kids ..keep it to yourself or dont say it ....very low by the two "GROWN" men....wow

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Can someone tell me or PM me and tell me who said what ?

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

The Enforcer wrote:Can someone tell me or PM me and tell me who said what ?

same here...

blue_balls
Waterboy

Post by blue_balls »

People say dumb things when they have been hittin the piece pipe before the game.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

last year was a fluke alex should never beat trimble in football. now alex could beat trimble in kickball.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

whompascat wrote:last year was a fluke alex should never beat trimble in football. now alex could beat trimble in kickball.

they should beat trimble in football their about even so it could go either way trimble is not better then alex :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

ny41 trimble13 :122246 :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

alex will lose to ny worse then trimble

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

buckeyeguy wrote:
whompascat wrote:last year was a fluke alex should never beat trimble in football. now alex could beat trimble in kickball.

they should beat trimble in football their about even so it could go either way trimble is not better then alex :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW dont say much for the buckeyes in the last 5 years

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

o buckeye guy you build up my hopes that maybe there are more to ny fans than putting down other teams....just to take a needle and pop the bubble. last years trimble alexander game was not by any means a fluke. maybe trimble played bad but that doesnt make it a fluke. anyway we worked hard for that win (i can say "we" cause i was on that team). just cause a team upsets another team doesnt mean you put them down. give them credit geez theyre still kids you know.

as far as the comments I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS SAID, IM SO F-ING CURIOUS. if anyone has recieved a pm. send it to me. or if someone could do so it would be greatly appreciated......

Return to “Football”