Ironton's Bob Lutz - The Coach - Retires

osu 77
All State

Re: Ironton's Bob Lutz - The Coach - Retires

Post by osu 77 »

And the problem with the statement is that it is the truth. I hope this is as plain as the nose on your face.

High Plains Drifter
Freshman Team

Post by High Plains Drifter »

Old retired "has been" that doesnt really like anyone.

clbbig12
Freshman Team

Post by clbbig12 »

Hope for Irontons sake who ever is hired will put in a passing so they can compete outside of southeastern ohio.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

High Plains Drifter wrote:Old retired "has been" that doesnt really like anyone.

What?

ghostzapper
JV Team

Post by ghostzapper »

sinker wrote:nepotism is a better word...speaking of hatred, you ever mistreat a kid or young man because of a dislike for their parent? take a look in the mirror!
And whom are u referring to that did that?

letsgolf
Waterboy

Post by letsgolf »

OSU 77 wrote:I wonder if it will be open to the public? I would like to heard who the list of Coaches that applied for the job and their qualifications.
All BOE meetings are open to the public and you can request a copy of all applications. Those are public records.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OSU 77 wrote:And the problem with the statement is that it is the truth. I hope this is as plain as the nose on your face.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------the trouble is osu77, this is a thread about these coach's retirement, not stirring crap.if you really are a tiger fan, you will support whomever they hire.

blacknblue
JV Team

Post by blacknblue »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
OSU 77 wrote:And the problem with the statement is that it is the truth. I hope this is as plain as the nose on your face.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------the trouble is osu77, this is a thread about these coach's retirement, not stirring crap.if you really are a tiger fan, you will support whomever they hire.

Yea OSU 77 just like all the real true Tiger fans supported Triplet lol

sparrow
Waterboy

Post by sparrow »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:

yeah support the next coach like you did Triplett :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i did support coach tripp. i think he did a great job, especially with the time he had to assemble a staff, they had one of the toughest schedules ever, and went to the playoffs.i whole heartedly supported him.as did my kids that played for him. and coach lutz as well. you guys are turning it into a pissing contest.

sinker
Freshman Team

Post by sinker »

no mirrors in your house?

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

letsgolf wrote:
OSU 77 wrote:I wonder if it will be open to the public? I would like to heard who the list of Coaches that applied for the job and their qualifications.
All BOE meetings are open to the public and you can request a copy of all applications. Those are public records.

Thanks for the information I will be requesting that information shortly. I wonder why BOE is meeting on Sunday?

philthyphil
Varsity

Post by philthyphil »

OSU 77 wrote:
letsgolf wrote:

Thanks for the information I will be requesting that information shortly. I wonder why BOE is meeting on Sunday?
From the Tribune:

Sunday, he said, was the first time since Lutz’s announcement all five board members could be available to discuss the vacancy.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Board meeting should be in progress, it shouldn't be long until we find out who will lead the Fighting Tigers into action next year.

CRAZY4SPORTZ
Waterboy

Post by CRAZY4SPORTZ »

Mark Vass....another episode of "FAMILY TIES", my guess is that the assistants will be "ALL IN THE FAMILY"?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I SWEAR, SOME OF YA'LL JUST CAN'T BE PLEASED. YOU'D WHINE IF YOU GOT HUNG BY A BRAND NEW ROPE.

ghostzapper
JV Team

Post by ghostzapper »

crzy4OSUsports wrote:Mark Vass....another episode of "FAMILY TIES", my guess is that the assistants will be "ALL IN THE FAMILY"?
Problems with his family?....explain!

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I don't think it has anything to do with the family it is the process that was used.

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

OSU 77 wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with the family it is the process that was used.
Please tell us of the process?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Not to sound rude or start trouble but is he really gonna stay retired. The last time he retired he came back because he wasn't happy with the Ironton coaches.

Return to “Football”